[Takara Tomy]  First Uranus Testing and Discussion

In my opinion one of my favorite combos is First Uranus 2D (without the barrier) and mobius

And I think it’s really good
(Jul. 24, 2020  1:26 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: In my opinion one of my favorite combos is First Uranus 2D (without the barrier) and mobius

You're testing... the First Ring and Uranus chip for Burst Limited?
Uh, you do realize that all GT and Sparking beyblade are banned from that format, right?
Also, 2D with the "barriers" removed isn't legal. They have to wear down legally.
And there's no testing in the OP, which is what you need to have if you post a testing thread.
If you have it, First Uranus Xtreme’/Quick’ 1A Vs Master Diabolos2 (Left Spin) 00Cross Atomic.
(Jul. 24, 2020  1:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: If you have it, First Uranus Xtreme’/Quick’ 1A Vs Master Diabolos2 (Left Spin) 00Cross Atomic.

K I will

(Jul. 24, 2020  1:32 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  1:26 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: In my opinion one of my favorite combos is First Uranus 2D (without the barrier) and mobius

You're testing... the First Ring and Uranus chip for Burst Limited?
Uh, you do realize that all GT and Sparking beyblade are banned from that format, right?
Also, 2D with the "barriers" removed isn't legal. They have to wear down legally.
And there's no testing in the OP, which is what you need to have if you post a testing thread.

Ok sorry can you change it off burst limited and also that’s what I meant when the barriers worn down you it’s good because there’s no actual barrier meaning First Uranus can attack better when better and stronger attacks

(Jul. 24, 2020  1:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: If you have it, First Uranus Xtreme’/Quick’ 1A Vs Master Diabolos2 (Left Spin) 00Cross Atomic.

First Uranus 2D (with worn barrier) xtreme’ vs master diabolos (Left) 00 cross Atomic: First Uranus won 3-2

First Uranus 2D (with worn barrier) quick’ vs master diabolos (left) 00 cross atomic: First Uranus won3-1
First Uranus Zephyr' 1A vs Master Dragon Ignition'
FU win 3-2
(Jul. 24, 2020  2:44 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: First Uranus  Zephyr' 1A vs Master Dragon Ignition'
FU win 3-2
Master Dragon Ignition' is not even good.
How about first Uranus 2D (with worn barrier) mobius vs brave Valkyrie 2A evolution’ because for me when I did it Uranus won 3-1
Can someone try First uranus .Ds' 1A vs Rage Helios . Ul' 3A
Can someone try First Uranus Ultimate Reboot’ 1A Vs a combo and then do the exact same Uranus combo against the same combo except replace the super ring with super? I want to see whether Super or First is better.
(Jul. 24, 2020  3:52 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Can someone try First Uranus Ultimate Reboot’ 1A Vs a combo and then do the exact same Uranus combo against the same combo except replace the super ring with super? I want to see whether Super or First is better.

1.FU lanch 1st SH win
2.SH lanch 1st FU win
3.FU lanch 1st SH win
4.SH lanch 1st FU win
5.FU lanch 1st SH win
6.SH lanch 1st FU win
7.FU lanch 1st SH win
8.SH lanch 1st FU win
9.FU lanch 1st SH win
10.SH lanch 1st FU win

11.( Bonus Double Lancher) lanch at same time (Draw or not sure actully FU)

Result:FU have little more stamina