[Takara Tomy]  Drain Fafnir counters

(Aug. 25, 2017  11:09 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2017  1:34 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Kreis satain works well with me just use trance it makes it way better

bro their is no trance driver

He's talking about Trans, I assume. And even if you do put Trans on it, Alter Chronos, Neptune, Blaze Ragnaruk, and Gigant Gaia are a heck of a lot better than kS.
Could fafnir counter fafnir?
Just different parts
(Aug. 27, 2017  1:47 PM)Connorxle Wrote: Could fafnir counter fafnir?
Just different parts

Yeah but that's not the point of this thread
Besides df is easily countered now
(Aug. 25, 2017  2:56 AM)bondairy Wrote: gK doesn't counter dF.

What is informing your stance? Did you mean any particular match-ups?

At the very least, in mirror matches (ex. gK.4G.At vs. dF.4G.At) it does actually counter it reliably because of gK's better balance in comparison to dF. This is based mainly on my experience at official WBO tournaments in Toronto.
I have found the stock combo for Acid Anubis to be quite effective.
gK.8G.O is a pretty good counter.
(Jun. 11, 2017  6:22 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  6:02 PM)darkelf Wrote: Drain fafnir is the hot new layer that everyone uses, the question is, how do you counter it?

tW, bR, N and Wyvern

BR =GG
The best counters are:
Nightmare Longinus
Deep Chaos
IMO, at least.
basicly
mG
nL
LS
A2
Deep Chaos/Chaos
D2
D (i think?)
(Dec. 16, 2017  5:44 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: basicly
mG
nL
LS
A2
Deep Chaos/Chaos
D2
D (i think?)

D works since a Hasbro D.K.S beat a dF.7G.W.
(Dec. 16, 2017  5:46 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2017  5:44 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: basicly
mG
nL
LS
A2
Deep Chaos/Chaos
D2
D (i think?)

D works since a Hasbro D.K.S beat a dF.7G.W.

Hasbro d is quite diff. but Survive has less precession then Weight so yeah that means it works
okay, I know that dF is still used, but does this mean it will get outclassed in the near future?...sorry if this is an unintelligent post...
(Dec. 16, 2017  6:12 AM)Dragunix Wrote: okay, I know that dF is still used, but does this mean it will get outclassed in the near future?...sorry if this is an unintelligent post...

depends. at this point due Bearing its still viable. as its highest precession driver atm and its not much used on right spin.

so unless a driver with higher precession that works on everything comes then it might get but thats unlikely

tl;dr I doubt
literally any bey launched super softly will counter it. if two opposite spinning beys are battling, the slower spinning bey will win.
(Dec. 16, 2017  7:23 AM)Donkat Three Wrote: literally any bey launched super softly will counter it. if two opposite spinning beys are battling, the slower spinning bey will win.

your opponent can launch weakly too and if you can't spin steal you will run out of spin

edit:- its also upto precession and LAD
so it is useless except for that?

I thought it works on Atomic and Destroy too...

sorry, I'm a noob, so yeah...idk much about the meta...
(Dec. 16, 2017  7:23 AM)Donkat Three Wrote: literally any bey launched super softly will counter it. if two opposite spinning beys are battling, the slower spinning bey will win.

By that logic a Rising Ragnaruk 1 Impact would defeat a Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic if the R2 was launched weak.
(Dec. 16, 2017  2:44 PM)Dragunix Wrote: so it is useless except for that?

I thought it works on Atomic and Destroy too...

sorry, I'm a noob, so yeah...idk much about the meta...

they does too. but Atomic is commonly used on right spin as well. we need some advantage against them in precession and LAD. as for Destory it would work sure but only problem is it works well with right spin too
Nowadays the two top fafnir combos are fafnir on destroy and on bearing both beat all roght spin defense and stamina since both drivers are rarely used on any right spin combo and they have higher presscision than atomic. But the bearing variant has bad defense and can be beaten by the destroy variant
(Dec. 16, 2017  4:13 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2017  7:23 AM)Donkat Three Wrote: literally any bey launched super softly will counter it. if two opposite spinning beys are battling, the slower spinning bey will win.

By that logic a Rising Ragnaruk 1 Impact would defeat a Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic if the R2 was launched weak.

sorta yeah. but why use that combo? also, why use impact?
(Dec. 16, 2017  9:41 PM)Donkat Three Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2017  4:13 PM)dt1000 Wrote: By that logic a Rising Ragnaruk 1 Impact would defeat a Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic if the R2 was launched weak.

sorta yeah. but why use that combo? also, why use impact?

The member is trying to say that a bad combo like R2.1.I can win according to your logic.
Acid Anubis if it doesn't burst counters spin stealing (And on my worn nothing too with my dF with Orbit.) Also Spriggan Requiem in left spin.
Maximum Garuda is a Hard Counter to dF
(Feb. 11, 2018  12:53 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: I hear gK is good

I'm pretty sure dF could beat gK by bursting it by its bursting while spin stealing ability.