[Takara Tomy]  Drain Fafnir Paradox Mobius: Testing and Discussion

Hello!

I thought I would share this combo and my findings!

Drain Fafnir Paradox Mobius vs Brave Valkyrie Evolution' 2A (3blade mode)(awaken)
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, "lucida grande", arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Drain Fafnir Paradox Mobius vs Rage Longnus Destroy' 3A
[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Perfect Genesis 00Under Ultimate Reboot vs Drain Fafnir Paradox Mobius[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]kai edits[/font]
[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Storm Pegasus blitz assault’ vs [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Drain Fafnir Paradox Mobius[/font][/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]6Jupiter5[/font][/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, "lucida grande", arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font]

Notes:  Because Drain Fafnir is smaller than the Paradox disc to creates the same downward shape as Left Spin Master Diabolos.  With the size of paradox and lighter disc it keeps it from toppling over.  When hit because of its lightness and size of disc its more likely to be pushed back and with mobius starts to do a tornado stall instead.  Also with paradox and drain fafnir being smaller it can spin steal more effectively due to its shape.  Drain Fafnir and Paradox caused a /\ shape while Brave Valkyrie with 2A caused a \/ shape aligning with the same allowed for optimum spin steal /\\/ while with the POM on mobius causing push back instead of loss of stamina.

Unfortunately with its lightness is doesn't stand much against Left spinning heavy attackers.  Because of this same spin knock out more stamina out of it.  However because of its shape and difficulty bursting especially for a god lay vs a SUPERKING it causes more ricochet for the smaller lighter bey and if is lucky can cause your opponent to ring out.

TLDR; This God layer combo works against almost every Right Spin Beyblade
(Oct. 24, 2020  3:12 AM)superrobotking Wrote: Hello!

I thought I would share this combo and my findings!

Drain Fafnir Paradox Mobius vs Brave Valkyrie Evolution' 2A (3blade mode)(awaken)
[/font]

Drain Fafnir Paradox Mobius vs Rage Longnus Destroy' 3A
[/font]

Notes:  Because Drain Fafnir is smaller than the Paradox disc to creates the same downward shape as Left Spin Master Diabolos.  With the size of paradox and lighter disc it keeps it from toppling over.  When hit because of its lightness and size of disc its more likely to be pushed back and with mobius starts to do a tornado stall instead.  Also with paradox and drain fafnir being smaller it can spin steal more effectively due to its shape.  Drain Fafnir and Paradox caused a /\ shape while Brave Valkyrie with 2A caused a \/ shape aligning with the same allowed for optimum spin steal /\\/ while with the POM on mobius causing push back instead of loss of stamina.

Unfortunately with its lightness is doesn't stand much against Left spinning heavy attackers.  Because of this same spin knock out more stamina out of it.  However because of its shape and difficulty bursting especially for a god lay vs a SUPERKING it causes more ricochet for the smaller lighter bey and if is lucky can cause your opponent to ring out.

TLDR; This God layer combo works against almost every Right Spin Beyblade

I have one question. Does paradox protrude from Fafnir?
Can you do perfect genesis 00 under ultimate reboot vs drain fafnir paradox mobius
(Oct. 24, 2020  3:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I have one question. Does paradox protrude from Fafnir?

Yes

(Oct. 24, 2020  3:51 AM)kai edits Wrote: Can you do perfect genesis 00 under ultimate reboot vs drain fafnir paradox mobius

Done!
Can you try it against Storm Pegasus blitz assault’ if you have Storm Pegasus?
(Oct. 24, 2020  5:33 AM)superrobotking Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  3:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I have one question. Does paradox protrude from Fafnir?

Yes

(Oct. 24, 2020  3:51 AM)kai edits Wrote: Can you do perfect genesis 00 under ultimate reboot vs drain fafnir paradox mobius

Done!
Who won? For my request since its hard to read the %
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:07 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  5:33 AM)superrobotking Wrote: Yes

Done!

Drain Fafnir Paradox Moebius
This combo is very strong. Wonder how it would be on Geist?
(Oct. 24, 2020  4:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: This combo is very strong. Wonder how it would be on Geist?

I haven't tested with a Geist Fafnir yet but I can say with Mirage is doesn't work because of the gap created by the single chassis. A better option would be to play with Spriggan Requiem with the combo so you can play either Left or Right Spin. But if I play WBBA rules so I would rather reserve my LR spot for Master/Lord/World
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:07 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  5:33 AM)superrobotking Wrote: Yes

Done!

(Oct. 24, 2020  6:42 PM)superrobotking Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  4:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: This combo is very strong. Wonder how it would be on Geist?

I haven't tested with a Geist Fafnir yet but I can say with Mirage is doesn't work because of the gap created by the single chassis.  A better option would be to play with Spriggan Requiem with the combo so you can play either Left or Right Spin.  But if I play WBBA rules so I would rather reserve my LR spot for Master/Lord/World

But I would use Hell salamander replacing master even more