[Takara Tomy]  Deep Chaos Testing

https://youtu.be/ieNiZYWZ_r8
(Dec. 13, 2017  5:49 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Can you do gZ Wing Mr

I do not have gZ

I also updated the Overviews on the most recent tests
I tried dCHR vs CHR and Chaos seems to win if it doesn't get bursted. I think normal chaos is still on top for stamina
(Feb. 25, 2018  11:01 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I tried dCHR vs CHR and Chaos seems to win if it doesn't get bursted. I think normal chaos is still on top for stamina

Ignoring how easily Chaos bursts, I seriously doubt could be replicated by most people ... it's very strange. There's a reason why people have gone from Deathscyther, to Guardian Kerbeus, and now to Deep Chaos for pure stamina; it's because they have clearly proven in both testing and tournaments around the world they are the best as each one is released. I haven't testing dC versus Chaos myself, but it stands to reason that if dC is better than Deathscyther and gK, it would also be better than Chaos.
(Feb. 26, 2018  2:20 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2018  11:01 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I tried dCHR vs CHR and Chaos seems to win if it doesn't get bursted. I think normal chaos is still on top for stamina

Ignoring how easily Chaos bursts, I seriously doubt could be replicated by most people ... it's very strange. There's a reason why people have gone from Deathscyther, to Guardian Kerbeus, and now to Deep Chaos for pure stamina; it's because they have clearly proven in both testing and tournaments around the world they are the best as each one is released. I haven't testing dC versus Chaos myself, but it stands to reason that if dC is better than Deathscyther and gK, it would also be better than Chaos.

I agree. Though I tried bit more and seems like whichever launched 2nd wins. but battles are close. I will try to make a video soon. Sorry for jumping on conclusion bit too soon. I will properly varify before I say something next time