[Takara Tomy]  Dead Hades testing Thread

Started testing dH a little bit.  

15 rounds done (1 miss launch, 2 snipe bursts)-I didn’t count these and added two rounds because I lost count.  

dH.10D.Ds’ vs (blue)aH.0.Et 
dH    4 Burst, 3OS (58%win)
aH    1KO 4OS. (42% win)

10 and dagger seems to line up with dH blades well so I tested it.  

https://youtu.be/4Gd4hX1PJwQ

Edit:

Adding results testing agains yellow aH. 21 rounds because I miscounted again. 

dH.10D.Ds’ vs (yellow)(LC)aH.0.Et (same 0 and Et I used for the blue aH test)

dH  5OS 2KO 7 wins (33.3% win)
aH  14OS 14  wins (66.6% win)

dH was always launched second in both tests.
I forgot to remove the LC from the yellow aH to keep things more consistent.  But still...Zero bursts.  Not all launchs were great, but still.. zero bursts compare to 4-6 vs the blue aH.  I am still me, skilled or not, I bursted the blue one and not the yellow one.

https://youtu.be/2v3YmJeHUn4

Maybe blue aH bursts a little more.  The plastic is different at the bow.  Not sure yet.

Edit: added hS.0P.Xt+ test results

Gold)(10 blade)(LC)hS.0P.Xt+(stamina) vs (LC)dH.10D.X’

hS     9 OS 3 Burst 12 wins (60%)
dH.    2 OS 6 KO 8 wins (40%)

If you watch the video I can make a case that I got a little better at Launching dH.X’ to earn more KOs as I got more reps.  I am reporting what I got and not what I think I can get.  But I think dH  can do pretty well here.  Someone better than me can probably make this a favorable match up for dH.  
Watch the video at your own peril.  It is long, I don’t edit, and some launches are bad but I just keep going. Because in real life I launch bad too.  

https://youtu.be/mamqRlN_G9U
Can you try dH 7b atomic vs deep Caynox c3 0 Destroy.
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:37 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Can you try dH 7b atomic vs deep Caynox c3 0 Destroy.
dH has bad teeth just like C3 having bad slopes.

Edit: Shindog...is it ok if you did a battle between dH 10D X' vs hS 0P Xt+ (stamina)I wanna see if dH can KO hS just like alot of battles I see from asian youtubers.
Could you try it with X' or Jl?
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:39 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:37 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Can you try dH 7b atomic vs deep Caynox c3 0 Destroy.

c3 and dead hades have ok teeth tho

dead hades, just add a dash driver and you have good teeth tbh
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:43 AM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:39 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: dH has bad teeth just like C3 having bad slopes.

c3 and dead hades have ok teeth tho

dead hades, just add a dash driver and you have good teeth tbh
He asked for dH on At and C3 on a attack driver

Edit: Shindog...is it ok if you did a battle between dH 10D X' vs hS 0P Xt+ (stamina)I wanna see if dH can KO hS just like alot of battles I see from asian youtubers.
I will try to get to that soon with hS.  I am going to do the same test vs original aH 1st to compare the two aH layers.  You probably know that I feel not all aH layers are created equal.
Can you test dH.3L.X' against rP.0P.Xt+ ?
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:59 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:39 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: dH has bad teeth just like C3 having bad slopes.

I will try to get to that soon with hS.  I am going to do the same test vs original aH 1st to compare the two aH layers.  You probably know that I feel not all aH layers are created equal.
Thx for taking the request Smile

I honestly don't think C3's slopes are that bad. It stands up to my Sieg Xcalibur pretty well.
(Nov. 05, 2018  3:51 AM)Armor Wrote:

I honestly don't think C3's slopes are that bad. It stands up to my Sieg Xcalibur pretty well.
Compared to other God layer slopes.
I guess so, but C3 is definitely more viable than Deep Chaos. I wonder if it can beat hS or aH?
(Nov. 05, 2018  3:57 AM)Armor Wrote: I guess so, but C3 is definitely more viable than Deep Chaos. I wonder if it can beat hS or aH?
Nope...C3 wont beat hS in opposite spin onor will it beat aH in same spin.
Darn it. Guess I can't really use that competitively then. I still got Fafnir F3 and Luinor L3 though.
Adding results testing agains yellow aH. 21 rounds because I miss counted again. 

dH.10D.Ds’ vs (yellow)(LC)aH.0.Et (same 0 and Et I used for the blue aH tear)

I forgot to remove the LC from the yellow aH to keep things more consistent.  But still...Zero bursts.  Not all launchs were great, but still.. zero bursts compare to 4-6 vs the blue aH.  I am still me, skilled or not, I bursted the blue one and not the yellow one.

(Nov. 05, 2018  5:14 AM)Shindog Wrote: Adding results testing agains yellow aH. 21 rounds because I miss counted again. 

aH unburstable??? XD
(Nov. 05, 2018  5:17 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  5:14 AM)Shindog Wrote: Adding results testing agains yellow aH. 21 rounds because I miss counted again. 

aH unburstable??? XD
X’ May be better in terms of burst and KO.  But I was going for destabilize and OS with Ds’. But the thing is I was able to burst the blue one and not the yellow one.  Probably the most interesting thing to come out of this “dH” test is the aH difference....
(Nov. 05, 2018  4:09 AM)Armor Wrote: Darn it. Guess I can't really use that competitively then. I still got Fafnir F3 and Luinor L3 though.
Me saying it wont beat hS or aH doesnt mean its bad...I still think its decent bc the meta doesnt use attack alot combined with the Br driver that has a good spring. Just use 0L Br and you will beat virtually any left spin lad combo except another 0L Br and 0P/C Xt+.
(Nov. 05, 2018  5:27 AM)Jman jman Wrote: So can you do my battle?

I did 5 round quickly for you to see. Not enough to post results.  But I think it is pretty clear from 5 rounds what the general outcome will be.  

https://youtu.be/o_qGgFeMIQE

(Gold)(10 blade)(LC)hS.0P.Xt+(stamina) vs (LC)dH.10D.X’

hS     9 OS 3 Burst 12 wins (60%)
dH.    2 OS 6 KO 8 wins (40%)

If you watch the video I can make a case that I got a little better at Launching dH.X’ to earn more KOs as I got more reps.  I am reporting what I got and not what I think I can get.  But I think dH  can do pretty well here.  Someone better than me can probably make this a favorable match up for dH.  
Watch the video at your own peril.  It is long, I don’t edit, and some launches are bad but I just keep going. Because in real life I launch bad too.  

https://youtu.be/mamqRlN_G9U
(deleted)

@[Shindog] 
Quick question...do you think hS 0P Xt+ is easier to KO then hS 0L Br in down skirt? Or dH just needs the right user to KO just about everything.
(Nov. 05, 2018  6:03 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: (deleted)

@[Shindog] 
Quick question...do you think hS 0P Xt+ is easier to KO then hS 0L Br in down skirt? Or dH just needs the right user to KO just about everything.
I feel hS.0P.Xt+ is more prone to KO than hS.0L.Br.  This is just a feeling.  No test to back this up what so ever.
my Request
dH.10B.ds' vs rP.10P.Xt+(stamina)
and if possible wV.0M.ds' against same rP as well to compare the difference
(Nov. 05, 2018  6:34 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: my Request
dH.10B.ds' vs rP.10P.Xt+(stamina)
and if possible wV.0M.ds' against same rP as well to compare the difference

I’ll try to do this but I am having some stuff done to my house this week and basically need to store everything away.
(Nov. 05, 2018  5:33 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  4:09 AM)Armor Wrote: Darn it. Guess I can't really use that competitively then. I still got Fafnir F3 and Luinor L3 though.
Me saying it wont beat hS or aH doesnt mean its bad...I still think its decent bc the meta doesnt use attack alot combined with the Br driver that has a good spring. Just use 0L Br and you will beat virtually any left spin lad combo except another 0L Br and 0P/C Xt+.

Is Lift really necessary? I heard it scrapes too much, even with Bearing. I have Bump, does that work?