[Takara Tomy]  Dark Deathscyther (Dual Layer)

What kind of combos can I get out of this energy layer? I know it’s obviously not the meta for competitive, but I still want some combos (new or old). I don’t have anyone to play with anyways, so it’s just me, which is extremely boring at times. 

Also, I’m new here, so I have no idea how these forums work or what I’m even doing in general… please be nice 😂
welcome to the wbo bro!

also i dont really get takara tomy bey's that often so idk
(Jun. 28, 2021  3:04 AM)obversedd Wrote: What kind of combos can I get out of this energy layer? I know it’s obviously not the meta for competitive, but I still want some combos (new or old). I don’t have anyone to play with anyways, so it’s just me, which is extremely boring at times. 

Also, I’m new here, so I have no idea how these forums work or what I’m even doing in general… please be nice 😂

Welcome!! (Also if your talking about customizing a bey it goes in Beyblade Customization just a friendly tip)
(Jun. 28, 2021  3:04 AM)obversedd Wrote: What kind of combos can I get out of this energy layer? I know it’s obviously not the meta for competitive, but I still want some combos (new or old). I don’t have anyone to play with anyways, so it’s just me, which is extremely boring at times. 

Welcome to The land of beyblade fans, but Pro tip use beybade customizes or what ever it's called lol

(Jul. 02, 2021  5:07 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:

Welcome to The WBO. Im your host!

(Jul. 02, 2021  5:07 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:

Welcome to The WBO. Im your host!

Are you using? Burst release parts?
If not will just go with something OP like Giga Zone'+Z
Or Spread Revolve/Zone'+Z

back then, it was a MONSTER at stamina, it's one of the two banned dual layer layers besides lost longinus banned in burst classic. try using it in the limited format (i don't have dark deathcyther, it's just very famous for breaking the meta when it came out, now it's outclassed). The beyblade wiki says- "Dark Deathscyther can be put to use in the Stationary Stamina Combination Dark Deathscyther Spread/Gravity/Knuckle Revolve/Orbit"
(Jan. 22, 2022  9:48 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:

back then, it was a MONSTER at stamina, it's one of the two banned dual layer layers besides lost longinus banned in burst classic. try using it in the limited format (i don't have dark deathcyther, it's just very famous for breaking the meta when it came out, now it's outclassed). The beyblade wiki says- "Dark Deathscyther can be put to use in the Stationary Stamina Combination Dark Deathscyther Spread/Gravity/Knuckle Revolve/Orbit"

Wait, how was it good at stamina? It doesn't look like it has monstrous weight distribution and it's blade's edges are facing right, which looks like it'd lose a lot of stamina from them.

(Jan. 22, 2022  9:48 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:

Also, I think you forgot to say bump.
Dark Deathsyther is very much a Defense/Stamina hybrid, and also excels at destabilizing.
(Jan. 23, 2022  1:28 AM)xros Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2022  9:48 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: back then, it was a MONSTER at stamina, it's one of the two banned dual layer layers besides lost longinus banned in burst classic. try using it in the limited format (i don't have dark deathcyther, it's just very famous for breaking the meta when it came out, now it's outclassed). The beyblade wiki says- "Dark Deathscyther can be put to use in the Stationary Stamina Combination Dark Deathscyther Spread/Gravity/Knuckle Revolve/Orbit"

Wait, how was it good at stamina? It doesn't look like it has monstrous weight distribution and it's blade's edges are facing right, which looks like it'd lose a lot of stamina from them.

(Jan. 22, 2022  9:48 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: back then, it was a MONSTER at stamina, it's one of the two banned dual layer layers besides lost longinus banned in burst classic. try using it in the limited format (i don't have dark deathcyther, it's just very famous for breaking the meta when it came out, now it's outclassed). The beyblade wiki says- "Dark Deathscyther can be put to use in the Stationary Stamina Combination Dark Deathscyther Spread/Gravity/Knuckle Revolve/Orbit"
it's shape was very round (the contact points were rather shallow), and it produced a "flywheel effect".
(Jan. 23, 2022  2:23 AM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2022  1:28 AM)xros Wrote: Wait, how was it good at stamina? It doesn't look like it has monstrous weight distribution and it's blade's edges are facing right, which looks like it'd lose a lot of stamina from them.

it's shape was very round (the contact points were rather shallow), and it produced a "flywheel effect".

Ah.