[Takara Tomy]  Combos to beat Emperor Forneus?

Is there a combo that can beat Emperor Forneus?
Is there? Yes. I imagine the top Sr and mG combos would, for sure, and I'd think they wouldn't be the only ones. eF hasn't made it to any tournament finals for no reason, I imagine.

Do you have any particular eF combos in mind that you think are difficult to beat? Everyone's asleep now, but I could try to do some testing tomorrow or something.
Talking about a Tank. wV.0B.octa test this out, just because it's heaviest right now. Waiting for more heavier defence type layer to make a combo even heavier than diablo Nemesis.
wV combo is 61+ grams currently
(Apr. 20, 2018  6:10 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Talking about a Tank. wV.0B.octa test this out, just because it's heaviest right now. Waiting for more heavier defence type layer to make a combo even heavier than diablo Nemesis.
wV combo is 61+ grams currently

Not many people have Ωrichalcum Ωuter Ωcta, unfortunately. But maybe someone is here that can test it.
Bloody longinus that’s coming out. I’ve seen videos and it burst Emperor Forneus. And of course sR and mG
(Apr. 20, 2018  1:04 PM)Cam77 Wrote: Bloody longinus that’s coming out. I’ve seen videos and it burst Emperor Forneus. And of course sR and mG

Yeah I wouldn't trust Corocoro videos, as there is a good and most likely chance it was staged.
I tested eF.0B.At against sR.7G.Br.

eF first, sR second: 8 wins sR, 2 ties
sR first, eF second: 7 wins sR, 3 ties

All were survivor finishes, usually pretty close.
A strong emporer forneus combo is eF 7Bump atomic. I've tested it out against many combos and only one was able to burst it numerous times: Winning Valkyrie 4Vortex Extreme.
(Apr. 20, 2018  8:30 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I tested eF.0B.At against sR.7G.Br.

eF first, sR second: 8 wins sR, 2 ties
sR first, eF second: 7 wins sR, 3 ties

All were survivor finishes, usually pretty close.

Now do Br vs Br Joyful_3