Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

(Jul. 20, 2020  12:46 AM)snoc Wrote: Anyways here are some of my predictions

Layer: Warrior/Hero Achilles (Warrior is attack Hero is Defense/Stamina)
Tip: Dimension'
Chassis: 2A

Layer: Ignite Spriggan
Disc: 7
Frame: Obliterate (new)
Chassis: 3A
Do you mean 2B and 3B cuz they are a balance type
(Jul. 20, 2020  12:49 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  12:23 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: If the name is taken in other parts it cannot be used again if i not mistaken

The only exception so far aside from Plastic and MFB remakes is the Xceed Driver since Exceed Evileye exists, but the different spelling is probably a good enough excuse.
I think they have done that in other parts but I can't remember tho
(Jul. 20, 2020  12:54 AM)GT_fan Wrote:

What about the driver for spriggan?
oops, forgot to add. It would be Zeta'
(Jul. 20, 2020  12:59 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Do you mean 2B and 3B cuz they are a balance type
(Jul. 20, 2020  12:49 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The only exception so far aside from Plastic and MFB remakes is the Xceed Driver since Exceed Evileye exists, but the different spelling is probably a good enough excuse.
I think they have done that in other parts but I can't remember tho
They haven’t.
What would your guys ideas be for parts and gimmicks on a new kerbeus or zeus?
(Jul. 20, 2020  1:30 AM)GT_fan Wrote: What would your guys ideas be for parts on a new kerbeus or zeus?

Ngl I'm gonna be surprised if they make a new Zeus. For kerbeus, probably kerbeus wheel yard'
(Jul. 20, 2020  1:38 AM)Orochi's Blade Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  1:30 AM)GT_fan Wrote: What would your guys ideas be for parts on a new kerbeus or zeus?

Ngl I'm gonna be surprised if they make a new Zeus. For kerbeus, probably kerbeus wheel yard'

Nah, they're more likely to make Zeus than Kerbeus.
(Jul. 20, 2020  1:47 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  1:38 AM)Orochi's Blade Wrote: Ngl I'm gonna be surprised if they make a new Zeus. For kerbeus, probably kerbeus wheel yard'

Nah, they're more likely to make Zeus than Kerbeus.

Why would you say that? Kerbeus had a bigger role in the first season compared to Zeus.
(Jul. 20, 2020  1:49 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  1:47 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Nah, they're more likely to make Zeus than Kerbeus.

Why would you say that? Kerbeus had a bigger role in the first season compared to Zeus.

See, Zac has been confirmed as a legendary blader in the manga, while Ken hasn't been mentioned at all. They made Diabolos even though Delta seems unlikely for the anime. Zeus and the other legendary beys have a good chance. That would also fill up all the spots.
I actually think it's fair game
I feel like Zeus and Kerbeus could be in the October or December Random Boosters, or maybe a new Stamina type since we haven't had one yet.
(Jul. 20, 2020  2:27 AM)GT_fan Wrote: I feel like Zeus and Kerbeus could be in the October or December Random Boosters, or maybe a new Stamina type since we haven't had one yet.
Where's everyone getting kerbeus from?
(Jul. 20, 2020  5:14 AM)kimeru Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  2:27 AM)GT_fan Wrote: I feel like Zeus and Kerbeus could be in the October or December Random Boosters, or maybe a new Stamina type since we haven't had one yet.
Where's everyone getting kerbeus from?
I think its Just they want/wish for a new kerbeus. Its the least that has a chance For an evo ken isnt mentioned at all unlike the 15 legend seen in the manga i mean even bahamut, kukulcan, garuda has better chance go get evo than kerbeus since the mentioned their bladers (their not getting evo though very most likely)
I beleive that all the legends have been revealed and that we will get new A rank bladers. Also i feel that there will be no mid season evolution and will be like the first season of burst
(Jul. 20, 2020  6:35 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  5:14 AM)kimeru Wrote: Where's everyone getting kerbeus from?
I think its Just they want/wish for a new kerbeus. Its the least that has a chance For an evo ken isnt mentioned at all unlike the 15 legend seen in the manga i mean even bahamut, kukulcan, garuda has better chance go get evo than kerbeus since the mentioned their bladers (their not getting evo though very most likely)
Personally the reason I think Kerbeus could get a sparking evo is because it's one of the original 4 burst beys Although I don't think Ken is gonna be in the anime either, we got Diabolos evos but no Delta.
(Jul. 20, 2020  6:50 AM)GT_fan Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  6:35 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I think its Just they want/wish for a new kerbeus. Its the least that has a chance For an evo ken isnt mentioned at all unlike the 15 legend seen in the manga i mean even bahamut, kukulcan, garuda has better chance go get evo than kerbeus since the mentioned their bladers (their not getting evo though very most likely)
Personally the reason I think Kerbeus could get a sparking evo is because it's one of the original 4 burst beys Although I don't think Ken is gonna be in the anime either, we got Diabolos evos but no Delta.
I'm pretty sure we got diabolos for 1 of 2 reasons either because of the important role Delta served last season or because of being a legendary blader.
I just got a weird idea

What if hasbro made a hyper sphere atomic driver
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:36 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: I just got a weird idea

I mean....I guess? idk. We already have good stamina and defense HS drivers already (in the HS mea).
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:37 PM)snoc Wrote:

I mean....I guess? idk. We already have good stamina and defense HS drivers already (in the HS mea).

Which is why I said what if
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:40 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:37 PM)snoc Wrote: I mean....I guess? idk. We already have good stamina and defense HS drivers already (in the HS mea).

Which is why I said what if

yeah, that was my response. It would be kinda cool I guess.

That'd be interesting, but what if they actually started making more realistic drivers again 😭
Achilles Speculation
Chip: Achilles
Ring: Hero [stamina]
2nd Ring:Warrior [attack]
Chassis: 2B
Tip: Extend
(Jul. 21, 2020  5:01 PM)snoc Wrote: Achilles Speculation
If it does 2 rings it won't have a new part a side from that like how diabolos turn out
(Jul. 22, 2020  12:01 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  5:01 PM)snoc Wrote: Achilles Speculation
If it does 2 rings it won't have a new part a side from that like how diabolos turn out

no, that was because diabolos was in the random booster so they made 2 beys. This will be a simple booster, the bey just has 2 swappable rings.
(Jul. 22, 2020  12:03 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  12:01 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: If it does 2 rings it won't have a new part a side from that like how diabolos turn out

no, that was because diabolos was in the random booster so they made 2 beys. This will be a simple booster, the bey just has 2 swappable rings.
It would be a DX booster not a normal and if 2B is a single chassis then it could be tolerated
(Jul. 22, 2020  12:11 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  12:03 AM)snoc Wrote: no, that was because diabolos was in the random booster so they made 2 beys. This will be a simple booster, the bey just has 2 swappable rings.
It would be a DX booster not a normal and if 2B is a single chassis then it could be tolerated

yeah, DX booster. And I think 2B is gonna be a double chassis.