Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

(Aug. 15, 2021  10:45 PM)NinjaCraft2000 Wrote: Which Beyblade do you all want to see return in dB?

Kensuke and Kerbeus.  He hasn't been seen in about 5 years.
(Aug. 18, 2021  12:55 PM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2021  10:45 PM)NinjaCraft2000 Wrote: Which Beyblade do you all want to see return in dB?

Kensuke and Kerbeus.  He hasn't been seen in about 5 years.

It makes me cry that Kensuke didn't get a new Bey in Sparking.
They have so many opportunities to have past characters return and yet they still somehow miss them every single time. I mean yeah okay we got wakiya back in sparking but other than that basically no other characters from burst returned

I really really really want to see Xander shakadera return.
I would be SO HAPPY if they reintroduced Toko and released a new trident

Xander’s gang (quon limon, Ben azuki,etc.) Norman Tarver and Joe Lazure too even though he was kind of dumb in my opinion Judgment Joker is one of my favorite beys I just love the gimmicks

Wakiya too since he is sort of a main character he better have a dB wyvern and it better be better that the sorry excuse we got in sparking. (Yes, that’s you jet wyvern who bursts to literally EVERYTHING.)

Also kit with air knight (or that foot karate guy with Garuda idc which one) fubuki and Daigo too. I know we got hollow deathscyther in sparking but it wasn’t very good in my opinion and I really wanna see daigo in the anime. Basically I want everyone to return lol.

Zac maybe but definitely Kensuke, he’s like my favorite also green is my favorite color so that makes sense. I also think it would be cool if Kristina from burst got came but like as a blader with her own bey.

Sorry for posting a lot I am just excited that I finally have somewhere to share my ideas with people who understand Beyblade is more than a plastic toy from Walmart.
Got new silhouette for 2 oct release bey, 1 DB launcher 3 bey (1 Rashad Bey, 1 Savior Bey, 1 Dead Phoenix) since its written SP probably Special Starter set.
(Aug. 20, 2021  1:32 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Got new silhouette for 2 oct release bey, 1 DB launcher 3 bey (1 Rashad Bey, 1 Savior Bey, 1 Dead Phoenix) since its written SP probably Special Starter set.

Post a picture of it
(Aug. 20, 2021  2:10 PM)NinjaCraft2000 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2021  1:32 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Got new silhouette for 2 oct release bey, 1 DB launcher 3 bey (1 Rashad Bey, 1 Savior Bey, 1 Dead Phoenix) since its written SP probably Special Starter set.

Post a picture of it

Not allowed
(Aug. 20, 2021  2:11 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2021  2:10 PM)NinjaCraft2000 Wrote: Post a picture of it

Not allowed
Oh okay. Why
(Aug. 20, 2021  2:30 PM)NinjaCraft2000 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2021  2:11 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Not allowed
Oh okay. Why

Can be banned by mod
Oh, okay. How can I find this? Is it in a combo guide? If so which set do or get it from

Because I have the astral spriggan one if that’s what you’re talking about
(Aug. 20, 2021  4:23 PM)NinjaCraft2000 Wrote: Oh, okay. How can I find this? Is it in a combo guide? If so which set do or get it from

Because I have the astral spriggan one if that’s what you’re talking about

The image of the Longinus combo guide has been leaked, though leaks are not allowed on the WBO. They're talking about the silhouettes from that.
Based on the three new silhouettes, I speculated 3 things:

1) Valt is getting another Valkyrie upgrade just like in Cho-z.

2) Rashad is going to a Valkyrie-shaped Attack-type Bey, possibly named Reginleif.

3) There is going to be a DB Phoenix which possibly means that Phi might return in the DB anime. Though it might be unlikely, Phi could return in the anime since there were only 3 Defense-type users in the last two seasons. The only Defense-type user in the DB anime is Basara, leaving room for two more bladers so Phi could return.
https://beybladeburst.github.io/
B-191 Special Starter Magma Ifrit
Layer new shape : reference Quaddrive Layer Ciquex Disk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0hx52z8j6Q
This person mention mugen lock or can dual spin, is it the core ability?
4:26 min and 4:53 min
(Aug. 21, 2021  5:14 AM)Dasmind Wrote: https://beybladeburst.github.io/
B-191 Special Starter Magma Ifrit
Layer new shape : reference  Quaddrive Layer Ciquex Disk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0hx52z8j6Q
This person mention mugen lock or can dual spin, is it the core ability?
4:26 min and 4:53 min

How many time do we have to told you not to share link, you're gonna get banned sooner or later.
So I compared an anime render of Ifrit and Valkyrie-looking bey from leaked Triple Booster and there're pretty visible differences, so Ifrit is most definitely Special Starter B-191, Valkyrie-looking bey is either new Valkyrie evo (most likely *fingers crossed*) or Rashad's new bey, well in the latter case the Phoenix-looking one is some random combo or evo (I'll laugh if it'll actually be Phoenix evo) which is meh unless they decide to put some really cool parts on it, but I honestly hope that it's actually Rashad's new bey and the first one is Valkyrie evo (though I do realize I'm waiting too much bc it's never more than only one bey from Triple Booster that actually makes an appearance in anime/manga). I also have suspicions about Ifrit being modification of standart DB system ( like Cho-Z Awakening was for Cho-Z, Mugen Lock and Power Core for GT etc), if it's true I at least hope they'll showcase it only on rival's/villain's beys, bc Belial evo will be absolutely pointless for obvious reasons, though luckily enough it's almost guaranteed TT won't make it bc it'll ruin their ingenious tactics with making us buy 4 more beys (which are not even all Boosters) just to make Perfect Dynamite Belial.
(Aug. 21, 2021  8:52 AM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote: So I compared an anime render of Ifrit and Valkyrie-looking bey from leaked Triple Booster and there're pretty visible differences, so Ifrit is most definitely Special Starter B-191, Valkyrie-looking bey is either new Valkyrie evo (most likely *fingers crossed*) or Rashad's new bey, well in the latter case the Phoenix-looking one is some random combo or evo (I'll laugh if it'll actually be Phoenix evo) which is meh unless they decide to put some really cool parts on it, but I honestly hope that it's actually Rashad's new bey and the first one is Valkyrie evo (though I do realize I'm waiting too much bc it's never more than only one bey from Triple Booster that actually makes an appearance in anime/manga). I also have suspicions about Ifrit being modification of standart DB system ( like Cho-Z Awakening was for Cho-Z, Mugen Lock and Power Core for GT etc), if it's true I at least hope they'll showcase it only on rival's/villain's beys, bc Belial evo will be absolutely pointless for obvious reasons, though luckily enough it's almost guaranteed TT won't make it bc it'll ruin their ingenious tactics with making us buy 4 more beys (which are not even all Boosters) just to make Perfect Dynamite Belial.

I also saw some one compare ifrit render to the main bey silhouette, its look identical. Thats make me think this is might not be rashad bey just ifrit with Savior and Dead phoenix recolor.
I'm curious about the whole Ifrit thing, though. In the anime, Ifrit has the holes on the chip similar to the Hasbro beys, the way the armour, chip and blade fit together seems similar to the Hasbro system that was leaked on the app awhile ago. Curiously, the driver shown in the Anime is more similar to Jaggy', while the one in the opening is some form of Wave.
Possibility 1: Animation error.
This theory was brought up a few times, and honestly it's unlikely. TT has made animation errors in the past, but they were normally for one or two shots only (eg Imperial Dragon showing up in the Aiga v Drum battle in GT), and for TT to accidentally use the Hasbro model for an entire battle is a bit of a reach. Why would TT even have that model anyway, to mix up with the normal TT models? Magma Ifrit looks like what we saw, and it's very unlikely that it was a mistake

Possibility 2: Magma Ifrit is a Hasbro exclusive
This is possible, since even though Ifrit is the newest Bey we've seen, we still don't know when or if it comes out (Longinus is released before anything else and Guilty hasn't even shown up in the anime yet). Similarly, the silhouettes of the October release don't seem to match Magma that well. Sadly, if this is the case, it does mean that every single competitor on the Dynamite Tour has a bey that is difficult to buy directly (other than Bell cause he's the MC). This doesn't solve the problem as to what Wave driver Ifrit uses in the OP, however that could be an error (Ranzou does use Glide in the OP, so make of that what you will, also the layer seems unchanged between the opening version and the anime version)

Possibility 3: Magma Ifrit is a temporary bey for Ilya, and she'll use a different, TT Ifrit at some point.
This is pretty much all speculation here, but oh well. This is mainly due to the fact that it'd be incredibly weird for TT to put a bey in the anime that they aren't going to release under TT ever, so if Magma is a temporary bey that'd make sense. Magma's three-bladed, spikey and fiery shape could be evolved into one of the October release beys, possibly the main Bey however the blue outline means it might well be Valkyrie? (Idk how accurate TT is with their colour outlines, there's a chance they're fooling us..., will check my combo sheets though) I do hope a TT Ifrit is made at some point, but guess we'll have to wait and see.

TL: DR Magma Ifrit probably won't be released under TT, and probably only when hasbro starts their DB equivalent will hasbro release it, which is a shame since Magma looks interesting
(Aug. 21, 2021  5:54 PM)NinjaCraft2000 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2021  8:52 AM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote: So I compared an anime render of Ifrit and Valkyrie-looking bey from leaked Triple Booster and there're pretty visible differences, so Ifrit is most definitely Special Starter B-191, Valkyrie-looking bey is either new Valkyrie evo (most likely *fingers crossed*) or Rashad's new bey, well in the latter case the Phoenix-looking one is some random combo or evo (I'll laugh if it'll actually be Phoenix evo) which is meh unless they decide to put some really cool parts on it, but I honestly hope that it's actually Rashad's new bey and the first one is Valkyrie evo (though I do realize I'm waiting too much bc it's never more than only one bey from Triple Booster that actually makes an appearance in anime/manga). I also have suspicions about Ifrit being modification of standart DB system ( like Cho-Z Awakening was for Cho-Z, Mugen Lock and Power Core for GT etc), if it's true I at least hope they'll showcase it only on rival's/villain's beys, bc Belial evo will be absolutely pointless for obvious reasons, though luckily enough it's almost guaranteed TT won't make it bc it'll ruin their ingenious tactics with making us buy 4 more beys (which are not even all Boosters) just to make Perfect Dynamite Belial.

How do I find this information and the shillouettes however you spell it

Does anyone know any good ways to store beys? I have 100+ in my collection so a beylocker will not work. I currently keep them in a stadium but that is really hard  to carry
tool box
Whatever the case with Magma is, I just hope TT does three things that will make my day:

1. Get rid of the ugly holes in the core.

2. Give it either a Dash Driver or good teeth.

3. Give it stickers.
(Sep. 01, 2021  9:16 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Whatever the case with Magma is, I just hope TT does three things that will make my day:

3. Give it stickers.

There's a chance they'll not even make it lol
(Sep. 01, 2021  9:18 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2021  9:16 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Whatever the case with Magma is, I just hope TT does three things that will make my day:

3. Give it stickers.

There's a chance they'll not even make it lol

I'm pretty sure there's a listing for an "Ifrit Special Starter" on the JP Beyblade website. (I'd post a link, but I'm using my phone to type this, and for some reason, it crashes when I copy a link)

3. Give it stickers.

The holes will only be gone if they make Ifrit exactly like the DB Layer system. If it's made like Hasbro's, then the Ifrit core will be a single mold and have the holes in it, and there will be no compatibility with the other DB layers.
i have a feeling TT will release Ifrit the way all other TT DB Beys are and Hasbro will release Ifritor their way. i feel like Ifrit appearing in the anime as a hasbey is merely a coincidence or whoever is making the anime is just screwing around with the "Hasbro Haters".
So Any News web Ifrit is coming?