Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

(Sep. 14, 2021  6:16 AM)toastdkiwi Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2021  10:10 PM)Attila Wrote: Hot Take : Im telling yall tt is killing its own meta like its peak ruined rn. Attack types cant even compete in today’s meta nowadays. Im calling for a new format now lmao

You could say guilty could compete but that itself is also super broken and destroys and chips off beys. Me myself im just too scared to face it off against my beys mf will take off all the rubber on vanish lmao.

Idk about yall but prepared to have bearing’ vs bearing’ 200 times 💀.

Also did u guys see the new bahamut man that looks sick 🤩

I completely disagree and I think saying that the meta is ruined is childish (no offense to you, I’m speaking broadly).

I much prefer a meta where people actually have to think for more than 12 seconds about which parts will have the best LAD or burst resistance and overall spin time than one where Rage Helios 2 dominates every match. Plus, it brings back old parts that didn’t get much of a spot light in their own generations, which is a great thing for people who just have parts in a box that never got good use.

People complain about the meta being ruined because the battles are “boring”???. That doesn’t ruin a meta, it just changes it, and if anything it opens the opportunity for people to try different parts that they might not have thought of using to maybe bring attack types back into the game. It’s downright lazy to just exclaim “We need a new meta!!” without first exhausting every resource available to try and balance it.

Heck, this combo isn’t even that good but I found that if you  get a heavy energy layer on a 1A chassis and the Universe driver it stands but to most DB beys pretty well. I was able to knock out Vanish Bahamut with the Drift driver pretty consistently. People just have to try something new, rather than complaining or waiting for one of the big names to do it.

A meta that is somewhat boring isn’t a broken meta, it’s a chance to make it more exciting.

Fair enough
aaanyway, now that we know what the All In One set and Special Starter Sets are, we're left with these releases:

November
B-192 booster

December
B-193 booster
B-194 random booster vol.25

After that, we'd have at minimum 3 new beys after that. Fingers crossed for some returning characters, but that's pure wishful thinking.

I'd say B-192 or 193 should be Rashad's bey, probably with the similar system to Belial's OverDrive system (honestly Hasbro should've named DB Beyblade Burst Overdrive, but whatever)

Since sub-systems (Choz, Infinite Lock, Limit Break) always have 3 beys, Rashad's will most likely be one, which leaves the third one to possibly be an Ifrit Evolution? If Ilya leaves at some point that'll probably mean she'll evolve. I doubt that Xcalibur will be one of these OverDrive beys, since then all the OD beys would be Attack Types. Ifrit, Belial and whatever Rashad's motif is (Regnar?) will probably be the only OverDrive beys. I can't really see Ragnaruk or Bahamut evolving, it's possible Valkyrie will, but I think Ifrit's the most likely.
(Sep. 14, 2021  1:17 PM)StookyWaffles Wrote: aaanyway, now that we know what the All In One set and Special Starter Sets are, we're left with these releases:

November
B-192 booster

December
B-193 booster

After that, we'd have at minimum 3 new beys after that. Fingers crossed for some returning characters, but that's pure wishful thinking.

I'd say B-192 or 193 should be Rashad's bey, probably with the similar system to Belial's OverDrive system (honestly Hasbro should've named DB Beyblade Burst Overdrive, but whatever)

Since sub-systems  (Choz, Infinite Lock, Limit Break) always have 3 beys, Rashad's will most likely be one, which leaves the third one to possibly be an Ifrit Evolution? If Ilya leaves at some point that'll probably mean she'll evolve. I doubt that Xcalibur will be one of these OverDrive beys, since then all the OD beys would be Attack Types. Ifrit, Belial and whatever Rashad's motif is (Regnar?) will probably be the only OverDrive beys. I can't really see Ragnaruk or Bahamut evolving, it's possible Valkyrie will, but I think Ifrit's the most likely.

Agreed with ifrit and rashad bey being overdrive system, but ifrit is balance type. I also think over drive bey doesnt have to be attack type
(Sep. 14, 2021  3:45 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  1:17 PM)StookyWaffles Wrote: aaanyway, now that we know what the All In One set and Special Starter Sets are, we're left with these releases:

November
B-192 booster

December
B-193 booster

Since sub-systems  (Choz, Infinite Lock, Limit Break) always have 3 beys, Rashad's will most likely be one, which leaves the third one to possibly be an Ifrit Evolution? If Ilya leaves at some point that'll probably mean she'll evolve. I doubt that Xcalibur will be one of these OverDrive beys, since then all the OD beys would be Attack Types. Ifrit, Belial and whatever Rashad's motif is (Regnar?) will probably be the only OverDrive beys. I can't really see Ragnaruk or Bahamut evolving, it's possible Valkyrie will, but I think Ifrit's the most likely.

Agreed with ifrit and rashad bey being overdrive system, but ifrit is balance type. I also think over drive bey doesnt have to be attack type

Yep that was what I was trying to say, that Xcalibur probably won't be an OD system bey if it releases because that would mean all the OD beys are attack types. Ifrit, Rashad and Belial being the only OD beys makes more sense.
Ok, so the Overdrive system is the Driver system according to the commercial for the special starter. And All Might seems to work like Reboot, but there must be something more going on with it. Unless its just it's shape, we'll find out more when TT showcases it.
(Sep. 15, 2021  5:56 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Ok, so the Overdrive system is the Driver system according to the commercial for the special starter. And All Might seems to work like Reboot, but there must be something more going on with it. Unless its just it's shape, we'll find out more when TT showcases it.
All might is basically just like you've said reboot but it has a bound gimmick in the disc and the white part free spin
(Sep. 15, 2021  1:03 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2021  5:56 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Ok, so the Overdrive system is the Driver system according to the commercial for the special starter. And All Might seems to work like Reboot, but there must be something more going on with it. Unless its just it's shape, we'll find out more when TT showcases it.
All might is basically just like you've said reboot but it has a bound gimmick in the disc and  the white part free spin

What bound gimmick? I dont see any of it
(Sep. 15, 2021  1:03 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
All might is basically just like you've said reboot but it has a bound gimmick in the disc and the white part free spin

I feel like that's an error in translation. I don't see how they'd make the disk part "bounce" in any meaningful way and it seems rather firmly attached there anyways. I almost have to wonder if it got shifted in the sentence structure when it got translated and actually applies to the tip. For all we know the tip is capable of bouncing and this entire thing is just the world's fanciest form of Absorb.

I can envision the entire bottom flat bouncing like Nothing, having the free-spinning lock up when it retracts/bounces inwards like Absorb, and also pulling in automatically when you launch it hard enough like Reboot and Generate. Quick movement early as it locks itself in place, releases later to free-spin and try to survive longer and gaining a bit of a bounce to it. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm just crazy, either way we need a lot more info on this thing because this translation is pretty unclear.
(May. 31, 2020  11:54 AM)MysticZone Wrote: I hope to God Valkyrie that we see another Hades. Hearts was such a good character. He was just a troubled gremlin who had a little too much dark resonance, similar to Aiga. His dialogue after Hades breaking was some of my favorite in Beyblade as a whole.

I mean, we didn't get another hades but at least we got a SICK new phoenix that looks so amazing
(Sep. 21, 2021  6:37 AM)InfernoShu Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  11:54 AM)MysticZone Wrote: I hope to God Valkyrie that we see another Hades. Hearts was such a good character. He was just a troubled gremlin who had a little too much dark resonance, similar to Aiga. His dialogue after Hades breaking was some of my favorite in Beyblade as a whole.

I mean, we didn't get another hades but at least we got a SICK new phoenix that looks so amazing

Ngl the armor is so thick
(Sep. 21, 2021  8:04 AM)Dawn Koryu Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  6:37 AM)InfernoShu Wrote: I mean, we didn't get another hades but at least we got a SICK new phoenix that looks so amazing

As I've said, you really do need Tapered on that thing to deflect armor that thick, and being able to choose whether to drop it sooner or later is actually quite the tactical choice.
Yeah Tapered, while it is light is definitely going to be a necessity to keep from tripping on the Prominence Armor as it hangs pretty low.
(Sep. 21, 2021  8:04 AM)Dawn Koryu Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  6:37 AM)InfernoShu Wrote: I mean, we didn't get another hades but at least we got a SICK new phoenix that looks so amazing

The armor being so thick and (potentially heavy), I don't think it'll fly around the stadium very easily OR at least not for a long time. That's probably why they included the new custom bey lr launcher with a improved gear and spin unit, if you have a higher centrifugal force, the chances of the armor (regardless of it's thickness and weight) flying around the stadium increases too
(Sep. 23, 2021  7:06 PM)Cath Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  8:04 AM)Dawn Koryu Wrote: Ngl the armor is so thick

The armor being so thick and (potentially heavy), I don't think it'll fly around the stadium very easily OR at least not for a long time. That's probably why they included the new custom bey lr launcher with a improved gear and spin unit, if you have a higher centrifugal force, the chances of the armor (regardless of it's thickness and weight) flying around the stadium increases too

I think it's more for All-Might, actually, given that its mode changes rely on spin-speed. It's the same reason they included the power gear with Savior Valkyrie.
If past trends for Beyblade Burst Metal Fight remake sets are to be followed, we should get a Metal Fury set this december. Which beys and which parts do you think will be included? Do you think that they'll be able to incorporate the mode changes into the layer?
BigBang Pegasus - probably will use Ultimate Reboot' and some disc+Frame combination to make it like F: D
L-Drago Destroy - The closest thing to F: S is Generate, which might be too big for a Metal Fight remake since they're relatively small. Curious to see how TT handles this one

The above two are almost 100% going to be in the set if there is one, but other than those what else would be included?

Diablo Nemesis - a purple xtend+ might be similar enough to X: D, with its roughly similar shape and similar modes. Very likely to be included since it's the main antagonist

Phantom Orion - Bearing' maybe? Zone'+Z? Mainly wishful thinking since I'd quite like it to be included but I can see them including something else

Blitz Unicorno - Might be included, but not sure what driver would be included. Keep' is defensive, but much wider than RSF, and something like Hunter' is similar but more attack-based

Variares - Zeta' or Zeta is almost exactly the same as D: D, the only thing is that Variares doesn't have an Energy Ring so that'd limit customization

Fang Leone - WD has been replaced by Yielding before in Gravity Perseus' case, so I could see this being a possibility

Flash Saggitario - You could use Yielding for WD again, but I don't see how they could recreate Flash's height without a new driver like High Yielding. Also, if it can change mode I worry that the plastic would be too thin and break

This is total speculation, but I'm really curious what you all think?
My guess for what'll be included is: BB Pegasus, L-Drago Destroy, Diablo Nemesis, Blitz Unicorno and Fang Leone
(Sep. 25, 2021  6:54 AM)StookyWaffles Wrote: If past trends for Beyblade Burst Metal Fight remake sets are to be followed, we should get a Metal Fury set this december. Which beys and which parts do you think will be included? Do you think that they'll be able to incorporate the mode changes into the layer?
BigBang Pegasus - probably will use Ultimate Reboot' and some disc+Frame combination to make it like FGrin
L-Drago Destroy - The closest thing to FConfused  is Generate, which might be too big for a Metal Fight remake since they're relatively small. Curious to see how TT handles this one

The above two are almost 100% going to be in the set if there is one, but other than those what else would be included?

Diablo Nemesis - a purple xtend+ might be similar enough to XGrin, with its roughly similar shape and similar modes. Very likely to be included since it's the main antagonist

Phantom Orion - Bearing' maybe? Zone'+Z? Mainly wishful thinking since I'd quite like it to be included but I can see them including something else

Blitz Unicorno - Might be included, but not sure what driver would be included. Keep' is defensive, but much wider than RSF, and something like Hunter' is similar but more attack-based

Variares - Zeta' or Zeta is almost exactly the same as DGrin, the only thing is that Variares doesn't have an Energy Ring so that'd limit customization

Fang Leone - WD has been replaced by Yielding before in Gravity Perseus' case, so I could see this being a possibility

Flash Saggitario - You could use Yielding for WD again, but I don't see how they could recreate Flash's height without a new driver like High Yielding. Also, if it can change mode I worry that the plastic would be too thin and break

This is total speculation, but I'm really curious what you all think?
My guess for what'll be included is: BB Pegasus, L-Drago Destroy, Diablo Nemesis, Blitz Unicorno and Fang Leone
Wave wide defence could be Wave'? The name is similar, and looks similar (but idk since i don't have any metal season parts)
My wishful thinking

BB Pegasus Sting Ultimate Reboot’
L Drago Destutor 00Axe (New Tip with Generates Gimmick)
Phantom Orion 00Turn Zone’+Z
Fang Leone 0Wall Wave’
Diablo Nemesis 0Cross Xtend+
Vari Ares Zenith Zeta’
Jade Jupiter Wheel  Orbit Rubber
Blitz Unicorno Outer Merge
Flash Sagitarrio 10Proof High Yielding

Note: A lot of this will probably not be true, it is wishful thinking.
(Sep. 26, 2021  12:40 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: My wishful thinking

Fang Leone 0Wall Wave’
Vari Ares Zenith Zeta’

Why not Bearing', the driver that perfectly represents B: D? And likely they're just gonna use Generate for L Drago Destroy. The only new driver they made for the remakes was Quick' and that is likely not gonna happen again. Especially when they could've made a right spin version of Jolt for Galaxy Pegasus and they didn't.
I was just wishfully thinking. Not anything realistic at all.
(Sep. 26, 2021  12:40 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: My wishful thinking

Fang Leone 0Wall Wave’
Vari Ares Zenith Zeta’

Here is my predictions

Big Bang Pegasis 0Vortex Ultimate Reboot'
L Drago Destroy Generate'
Blitz Unicorno 10 Hunter'
Mercury Anubis Wheel Assault'
Fang Leone 0 Wave'
Phantom Orion Outer Bearing'
Jade Jupiter Wheel Keep'/Bite
Scythe Kronos 11Axe Never
Diablo Nemesis 00Proof Trick'
(Sep. 26, 2021  6:54 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Here is my predictions

Big Bang Pegasis 0Vortex Ultimate Reboot'
L Drago Destroy Generate'
Blitz Unicorno 10 Hunter'
Mercury Anubis Wheel Assault'
Fang Leone 0 Wave'
Phantom Orion Outer Bearing'
Jade Jupiter Wheel Keep'/Bite
Scythe Kronos 11Axe Never
Diablo Nemesis 00Proof Trick'

Nothing really fits RSF yet, if we get Blitz Unicorno I hope we get a new rubber driver.
a little bit of Wishful thinking:

Wisdom Joker Over Trick' -/+2

Strike Odin Nexus Quick' -/+2

Bound Xcalibur Off(DB version of 1') Bomber(Zephyr But rubber tip) -/+1

Screech kukulcan Nexus Hunter' -/+4

Anyways, I doubt any of these beys will even get an evo for db
(Sep. 26, 2021  10:05 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: a little bit of Wishful thinking:

A rubber hole flat, that is interesting. Would probably wear out in a flash.
(Sep. 27, 2021  1:30 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  10:05 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: a little bit of Wishful thinking:

A rubber hole flat, that is interesting. Would probably wear out in a flash.
oh yeah definetly, Thats how TT makes there money

release it as a booster but have the driver only last like 25 battles, Great money scheme