Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

(Jan. 24, 2021  9:42 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote: If Phoenix got a sparking evolution what parts would it have also what would it’s gimmick be and suggestions for the name welcome

And phi is one of the top fifteen also I think be in a random booster

You can also make up new parts but you explain for 3D it is a double chassis and has wings with spring to parry an attack Wait I just lol I wasn’t even trying to

We most likely ain't getting no Phoenix evolution this season, but if you want a fanmade one I guess I have one.
Been saving this for my fanfic.

Zodiac Phoenix 10 Friction Metal 3D.
In an ideal world, Phoenix would get an upgraded armor gimmick and a new chassis.
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok I got something for Infinite Achilles:
Name: Beyblade Burst Surge Speedstrom Infinite Achilles Blade Set (Long name lol)
Products include: Infinite Achilles A6 Dimensional-SP 1B-D, Infinite Sword and Infinite Shield, and A String Launcher or Sword Launcher
  I would rather get a starter a new launcher would be cool but that just means it costs more

(Jan. 24, 2021  10:13 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  9:42 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote: If Phoenix got a sparking evolution what parts would it have also what would it’s gimmick be and suggestions for the name welcome

And phi is one of the top fifteen also I think be in a random booster

You can also make up new parts but you explain for 3D it is a double chassis and has wings with spring to parry an attack           Wait I just lol I wasn’t even trying to

We most likely ain't getting no Phoenix evolution this season, but if you want a fanmade one I guess I have one.

In an ideal 
I mean the gimmick makes sense they did it with Ragnurak and wyvern the name not so much I was thinking more like final Phoenix
(Jan. 24, 2021  10:14 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok I got something for Infinite Achilles:
Name: Beyblade Burst Surge Speedstrom Infinite Achilles Blade Set (Long name lol)
Products include: Infinite Achilles A6 Dimensional-SP 1B-D, Infinite Sword and Infinite Shield, and A String Launcher or Sword Launcher
  I would rather get a starter a new launcher would be cool but that just means it costs more

(Jan. 24, 2021  10:13 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: We most likely ain't getting no Phoenix evolution this season, but if you want a fanmade one I guess I have one.

In an ideal 
I mean the gimmick makes sense they did it with Ragnurak and wyvern the name not so much I was thinking more like final Phoenix

F had already been used for First, so I opted to avoid that.
(Jan. 24, 2021  10:26 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  10:14 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote:   I would rather get a starter a new launcher would be cool but that just means it costs more

F had already been used for First, so I opted to avoid that.

They could just use 2 letters for the ring. Nothing exactly hard to do.

(Jan. 24, 2021  9:42 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote: If Phoenix got a sparking evolution what would its parts would it have and also what would it’s gimmick be ,and suggestions for the name welcome

plus phi is one of the top fifteen so it is likely also I think it should be in a random booster
You can also make up new parts but you have to explain it for example 3D it is a double chassis and has wings with a spring to parry any attack I just made up the gimmick lol I wasn’t even trying to

Explosion Phoenix 10 Friction Metal 1D
(Jan. 24, 2021  10:34 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  10:26 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: F had already been used for First, so I opted to avoid that.

They could just use 2 letters for the ring. Nothing exactly hard to do.

TT would not use 2 letters for the ring when they still have single letters to use. Maybe for the next system, but not for Sparking. Eternal Phoenix doesn't sound like a bad name. E hasn't been used yet either.
Would 3D be a better 1d
What would the metal part be of friction metal
(Jan. 24, 2021  10:55 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote: Would 3D be a better 1d
What would the metal part be of friction metal

The metal part of Friction Metal would be the originally POM ball.
I guess 3D could be a double (for variety) that could be a glorified Sting disk like you said or just a basic chassis like 1A or 1B.
(Jan. 24, 2021  11:12 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote: Would the armor have metal in it

It would, but I'd make two armors. Not two armors to put at once, but sort of like an Infinite situation.
(Jan. 24, 2021  11:16 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote: What the variation be

One armor to be slightly more offensive, the other for pure defense.
Ok Thank you soMuch for helping me imagine eternal Phoenix
(Jan. 24, 2021  9:42 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote: If Phoenix got a sparking evolution what would its parts would it have and also what would it’s gimmick be ,and suggestions for the name welcome

plus phi is one of the top fifteen so it is likely also I think it should be in a random booster
You can also make up new parts but you have to explain it for example 3D it is a double chassis and has wings with a spring to parry any attack I just made up the gimmick lol I wasn’t even trying to

Necromancy Phoenix 1D 10’ friction metal

Necromancy: has a ring made out of metal and a metal core (rings shaped like revive)

Phoenix: standard chip

1D: half black half red

10’: bigger 10

Friction metal: Pom tip is metal rubber part remains the same

Color (more wishful rather than speculation):
Half is red half is black. 10’ is painted red and friction metal is black

Name explaination:
Phoenix was first alive (revive) then died (dead) so in order to come back he must revive himself also known as necromancy.
Serious Wishful Thinking for RBV 24

Glide Diabolos 2A Extend+
Super Hyperion 4A 2Bump High Edge (MCC)
First Solomon 1S 4Lift Just (MCC)
King Helios2 2S High Unite (MCC)
Revive Phoenix Wheel Yard
Imperial Hydra Sting Volcanic’
Variant Lucifer 2D Zone+Z
Master Spriggan ZeroCross Drift
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:48 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Serious Wishful Thinking for RBV 24

Glide Diabolos 2A Extend+
Super Hyperion 4A 2Bump High Edge (MCC)
First Solomon 1S 4Lift Just (MCC)
King Helios2 2S High Unite (MCC)
Revive Phoenix Wheel Yard
Imperial Hydra Sting Volcanic’
Variant Lucifer 2D Zone+Z
Master Spriggan ZeroCross Drift

👀 Imma make some of these lol
Yeah... they might be based on what I want...
Ngl if Burst decided to bring in some OG beys I kinda want those exclusive hidden spirits bey or other ones including Knight Dranzer, Knight Dragoon, Kid Draciel, etc.
Is s6 of beyblade burst going to be more complicated
(Jan. 26, 2021  12:01 AM)B37blad3_master Wrote: Is s6 of beyblade burst going to be more complicated

We don't know anything at all about Season 6, all we know is that it exists.
Personally I hope season 6 is sorta like HMS, as in smaller but more powerful. Cause idk about you, but I prefer smaller beys. Though I hope it's still the same system and compatible with old disks/drivers (and hopefully the anime is actually good lol (assuming there is one)). And for the love of the space kraken TT, please don't spam us with Metal versions of single layer drivers. Hell I'd even take something like Press metal at this point.

(Jan. 24, 2021  10:13 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: We most likely ain't getting no Phoenix evolution this season, but if you want a fanmade one I guess I have one.

In an ideal 

are you really a beyblade master

In an ideal 

How about Eternal Phoenix?
He’s cool but don’t expect me to make a 3D print
Some more OG remakes:
Wolborg 2 Spread Orbit
Wolborg 4 Gravity Atomic
Wolborg MS Ring Gyro
Griffoloyon Knuckle Claw
MGC Metal Driger Heavy Blow
Ultimate Dragoon Heavy Accel
Dragoon Grip Attacker Gravity Xtreme
Seaborg Gravity Bite
Trygle 8 Nothing (lol Drain Fafnir stock combo)
Trypio Knuckle Edge
Bistool Spread Blow
Kid Dragoon 8 Accel
Kid Draciel Yell Edge

(Jan. 21, 2021  7:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Manga only shoot rising beys that probably won't but might get releases if they need filler

Galux Heavy Destroy
Bloody Moon Wing Edge

O_O Galux? Oh yeah Mariah was in the manga 😳 lol