Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

I'm hoping that either Takara or Hasbro will re-release some of the older beyblades from the Burst lines as sort-of a "Legends" line like Hasbro did with the Metal Saga.
(Jul. 11, 2020  8:07 PM)boogerman24 Wrote: I'm hoping that either Takara or Hasbro will re-release some of the older beyblades from the Burst lines as sort-of a "Legends" line like Hasbro did with the Metal Saga.

I believe in a video where Zankye sent fan questions to Hasbro they said they had no plans to do that from burst. However I could see TT doing that.

Burst Legacy (based on boogerman's idea)
YEAR 1
March
Booster: Valkyrie w/ beylogger and string launcher
Booster: Spriggan w/ beylogger and string launcher
April
Triple booster: Storm Spriggan,Zillion Zeus,Zeno Excalibur
May
Booster: Victory Valkyrie w/beylogger and string launcher
Booster: Lost Longinus w/beylogger and left string launcher
[2 month hiatus]
August
DX Booster: God Valkyrie w/ attachable god chip, and swappable ultimate reboot
DX Booster: Legend Spriggan w/ L/R launcher
September
Booster: Drain Fafnir w/ left launcher
Booster: Alter Cognite
October
Triple booster:Nightmare Longinus,Arc Bahamut,Spriggan Requiem
Possibly, but TT will probably keep those Beyblade exclusive, Atlesst dual layers and singles. I do see god releases you guys said
So, I was thinking about Hasbro Sparking, since that seems to be a popular topic for speculation these days, and thought of an idea that might work with Hasbro's track record and could also be a fun idea. Some people think Sparking is going to be like Rise 2.0 (maybe even with backwards compatibility with the Layer components) and the Chassis will just be molded on, maybe even with an empty shell of a Double Chassis molded onto the Ring. The problem with that is the Disks, since every Double Chassis except 2D has had the same inner Disk, so would Hasbro stoop so low? Possibly, but here's my theory:
My new prediction on the release pattern
Burst Legacy (based on boogerman's idea)
YEAR 2
March
DX Booster: Z Achilles w/ Xtend plus attachment and string launcher
Booster: Winning Valkyrie
April
Triple Booster:Buster Xcalius,Revive Phoenix,Chouzetsu Spriggan
May
Booster: Chouzetsu Achilles w/ string launcher
Booster: Chouzetsu Valkyrie w/string launcher
[2 month hiatus]
August
DX Booster: Dragon w/pull launcher
Booster: Slash Valkyrie
September
Triple Booster: Union Achilles,Prime Apocalypse,Master Diabolos
October
Booster: Imperial Dragon w/string launcher
Booster: Big Bang Genesis w/string launcher
(Jul. 12, 2020  3:31 PM)snoc Wrote: Burst Legacy (based on boogerman's idea)
YEAR 2
March
April
May
[2 month hiatus]
August
September
October
This idea is cool don't get me wrong but Tbh it seems really unlikely if they were to do this legacy thing it will probably be a re release or remake speaking of remakes if the rumor was true about the mfb Explosion remakes this are my guess on the combos 

Galaxy pegasus 10V Jl'
Meteo L-Drago 10U sp'
Ray unicorno 7S U'
Gravity perseus 0B Y
Hell kerbecs 00E S
(Jul. 12, 2020  3:46 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
YEAR 2
March
April
May
[2 month hiatus]
August
September
October
This idea is cool don't get me wrong but Tbh it seems really unlikely if they were to do this legacy thing it will probably be a re release or remake speaking of remakes if the rumor was true about the mfb Explosion remakes this are my guess on the combos 

Galaxy pegasus 10V Jl'
Meteo L-Drago 10U sp'
Ray unicorn 7S U'
Gravity perseus 0B Y
Hell kerbecs 00E S

Yeah I know, just if they did. Also, you forgot Unicorno. Pretty important bey in explosion.

Edit: nvm, confused that you spelt it Unicorn and not Unicorno.

prediction time
Lane vs Hikaru and Hyuga: episode 20-22
Aiga arc: episode 22-24
filler arc: episode 25
legends festival: episode 26-35
Shu arc: 36-37
YEAR 2
March
April
May
[2 month hiatus]
August
September
October

Can't believe you skipped Venom/ Erase Diabolos, Regalia and Fafnir, that aside I can see this
(Jul. 12, 2020  5:32 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:
YEAR 2
March
April
May
[2 month hiatus]
August
September
October

Can't believe you skipped Venom/ Erase Diabolos, Regalia and Fafnir, that aside I can see this

I wanted only 5 releases for each season, but looking back venom and erase could replace slash. Regalia didn't do much, but Big Bang annihilated.  Wizard...well we dont talk about wizard. Maybe replace Buster with Geist
I just heard that Hasbro is doing Keep slingshock and Power slingshock, very excited for that Grin
Predictions
Sparking Dub Trailer: December 2020
Sparking Dub release: March 2020
First episode (most countries): March 7th
First episode (DIsney XD): March 28th
-----------------
Hasbro Sparking Wave 1 Release: March 17th
Hasbro Sparking wave 1: Hyperion,Helios,Valkyrie,Rocktavor,Satomb
Hasbro Sparking Wave 2 Release: April 10th
Hasbro Sparking Wave 2:Mirage,Luinor,Lucifer,Dragon
I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. animal crossing
I just hope the eng dub will fix Lean's name, specifically change Walhalla to Valhalla. They do that and I will never rip on the english dub or its name changes again. Then again they could make it worse :p
(Jul. 13, 2020  12:39 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: I just hope the eng dub will fix Lean's name, specifically change Walhalla to Valhalla. They do that and I will never rip on the english dub or its name changes again.  Then again they could make it worse :p

Odds are they're gonna change his first name as for the last if they don't change Walhalla then they're going to change it to something else that starts with a W.
(Jul. 13, 2020  1:40 PM)kimeru Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  12:39 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: I just hope the eng dub will fix Lean's name, specifically change Walhalla to Valhalla. They do that and I will never rip on the english dub or its name changes again.  Then again they could make it worse :p

Odds are they're gonna change his first name as for the last if they don't change Walhalla then they're going to change it to something else that starts with a W.

This makes me want to rip on them even more than before
(Jul. 13, 2020  2:21 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  1:40 PM)kimeru Wrote: Odds are they're gonna change his first name as for the last if they don't change Walhalla then they're going to change it to something else that starts with a W.

This makes me want to rip on them even more than before

Eh. The name is Lane Valhalla but the english translation is Lean Walhalla, like Cho-z and Super-Z. This isn't entirely their fault if they keep Lean Walhalla, and changing Lean to Wean or Wane keeps consistency I guess, but theirs no reason for them too so that's unlikely.
Speculation tomorrow will be wild here in wbo just because news are spreading
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:36 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Speculation tomorrow will be wild here in wbo just because news are spreading

plus official news drops too.....guessing tempest will be fully revealed soon.
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:36 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Speculation tomorrow will be wild here in wbo just because news are spreading
And since marutti lives in Japan he will know all about the news from the new corocoro coming on the 15 (it will already be the 15th in Japan tommorow). So he will be nice enough to share it with us and speculation will go through the roof.
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
And since marutti lives in Japan he will know all about the news from the new corocoro coming on the 15 (it will already be the 15th in Japan tommorow). So he will be nice enough to share it with us and speculation will go through the roof.
The wallpaper probably be something too
On an unrelated note, since charge is an attack driver and it is getting a metal variant in the triple booster maybe in the new metal fight explosion set ray unicorno will have a unite metal driver because that would be a perfect match to its original performance tip -coat sharp.
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:46 PM)Zeutron Wrote: On an unrelated note, since charge is an attack driver and it is getting a metal variant in the triple booster maybe in the new metal fight explosion set ray unicorno will have a unite metal driver because that would be a perfect match to its original performance tip -coat sharp.

I don't remember CS being metal? It was just plastic and rubber, similar to regular Unite.
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

I already share every information on Corocoro
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:46 PM)Zeutron Wrote: On an unrelated note, since charge is an attack driver and it is getting a metal variant in the triple booster maybe in the new metal fight explosion set ray unicorno will have a unite metal driver because that would be a perfect match to its original performance tip -coat sharp.

Coat Sharp is just Unite though? Unite' works perfectly fine there without the need for a new driver.