Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

Since there is a Random Booster in March for supposedly the last DB Release before Season 7 (Won't talk much about the Anime until it's confirmed there is one). These are my predictions for the new RB

Big Bang Pegasus.Nexus/Legacy.Ultimate Reboot' (Prize Bey)
Dynamite Phoenix.Over.Metal Universe-2 (Black with red smaller wings, Phoenix core is meant to go on the Prominence that comes with PVL)
Ultimate Valkyrie2.Giga.Metal Evolution-3 (Rashad ver.)
Solomon The End.Ou.Moment (Green and Blue)
Vanish Bahamut.Tapered.High Xtend'-0 (White rubber and gold plastic)
Dangerous Belial2.Shot-6 (Purple and Red, the rubber is blue)
I know this might sound hard for most people to hear but there could be a chance where Beyblade might go on a hiatus similar to MFB Zero G back in 2012 and 2013.
(Jan. 26, 2022  3:12 PM)BladerOwl Wrote: I know this might sound hard for most people to hear but there could be a chance where Beyblade might go on a hiatus similar to MFB Zero G back in 2012 and 2013.
Likely not as Zero-G execution poor=sales poor=so long-ay zero G
Burst no where near that level of sucky ness in products, teh anime though is starting to show itself as advertisement when it shouldn’t only be.
Here’s what I imagine they would do for a sequel to DB

Belial Evolution
Another QuadDrive System Beyblade
Raphael Evolution
Proper Bahamut Evolution
Ultimate Spriggan

Here’s what I would imagine for the story.
- I think that we would do a 1 year time skip, so they can do a campaign for new designs (like Sparking) since it was seemingly popular last time.
- I think that Rashad will give up on controlling the Beyblade world at the end of DB, so he would be doing whatever he wants in the sequel, like Ryuga post Metal Fusion.
- To have a natural flow to another season I think after Rashad’s influence fades powerful Bladers that didn’t like Rashad and trained on their own will now make a rise to power since Rashad is gone. These Bladers could be worldwide. So I think Bell’s gang will make a team to challenge the ones made by the Bladers I just mentioned, similar to God.
- This would probably be the last season if they need to end it late 2022-early 2023. In that case they could end it with another Worldwide Tournament, like the end of Valt’s journey in God.
Really? I don't think we'll see Rashad, Bell or any of those characters at all. Just like Hikaru, Hyuga and Lean (which he never appeared after sparking even though he's the no. 2 blader in the world), so what makes you think they'll bring back these guys?
What I'd love to see is, if Bell and Belial are still the main character and if DB2 is actually real, and if he still uses gears, maybe there's gears based on past protagonists and Bell is basically carrying the legacy of all protagonists in Burst.

Dragon Gear - In place of the L Gear, I imagine this one tries to adopt it's bound attack gimmick. Obviously, proper bound gimmicks aren't gonna fit in a gear, so my idea is basically the gear has three dragon wings on a ring, and the three wings are made of a flexible material that creates bound attack on a similar method as the Brave ring.

Achilles Gear - As a friend suggested, this should be in place of the F Gear and have two variations, an attack and defense type ring, a reference to Infinite Achilles sword and shield mode.

Helios/Hyperion Gear - Either it's a ring with two different sides made for the disk, in place of the S Gear, OR it's a metal driver cap that references the metal caps from both Limit Break beys, and be in place of the V Gear. Preferably the first idea of the two since it can still include Valkyrie's gear for the theoretical new Perfect Belial.
I'd be OK with that, honestly! It seems inevitable we'll be getting evolutions to the rest of the protagonists so they might as well make Belial cooler. Part of why I liked Belial/DB was collecting the gears.
And what gimmicks do you think will be introduced?
Some thoughts on the silhouettes:
-King is either using a different chassis or using 1B in its Attack mode, similar to the original King Helios product image and is using one of the Helios chips
-Super is 100% using 1A and a horizontal chip (probably Hyperion)
-Infinite is not using 1A because the silhouette is different from Infinite Deathscyther. It could be using 1b, I'm not sure
-Tempest is using a horizontal chip and for some reason it's shown in Awakened mode

I hope Infinite and Tempest use chassis other than 1b and 1a respectively because they'll already be in the RB. We still haven't gotten a 2a or 2s (or 3a but Helios isn't using that) recolour.
Also rereleases of HyperionII/HeliosII would be nice, and if infinite and Tempest had Metal Chip Cores in new colours that'd make this release much more desirable.
Here's who I would choose for the returning Beys of a hypothetical DB 2

Some DB Evolutions
Belial Evo
Ragnaruk Evo

The past protagonists would probably return if it was the final season
Achilles Evo
Dragon Evo
Hyperion/Helios Evo

To match its rival Valkyrie
Ultimate Spriggan

Random Picks
Pegasus Evo
Hades Evo
Kerbeus Evo
(Feb. 07, 2022  2:24 AM)GHero Wrote: Here's who I would choose for the returning Beys of a hypothetical DB 2

Some DB Evolutions
Belial Evo
Ragnaruk Evo

Achilles Evo
Dragon Evo
Hyperion/Helios Evo

Ultimate Spriggan

Random Picks
Pegasus Evo
Hades Evo
Kerbeus Evo

I don't know man, I'd argue that Astral Spriggan is already its 'ultimate form'. You've got references from a lot of generations already (Requiem's layer, Legend's layer, Unite from Storm, multiple mode changes, 0 Disc design), and to add on to that, it has 16 mode changes. It's just that ASP has some mediocre Burst Resistance, and Shu serves basically no purpose in the anime.
(Feb. 07, 2022  3:49 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2022  2:24 AM)GHero Wrote: Here's who I would choose for the returning Beys of a hypothetical DB 2

Some DB Evolutions
Belial Evo
Ragnaruk Evo

Achilles Evo
Dragon Evo
Hyperion/Helios Evo

Ultimate Spriggan

Random Picks
Pegasus Evo
Hades Evo
Kerbeus Evo

I don't know man, I'd argue that Astral Spriggan is already its 'ultimate form'. You've got references from a lot of generations already (Requiem's layer, Legend's layer, Unite from Storm, multiple mode changes, 0 Disc design), and to add on to that, it has 16 mode changes. It's just that ASP has some mediocre Burst Resistance, and Shu serves basically no purpose in the anime.

Yeah but the thing I don't like about Astral Spriggan is how unoriginal it is. It basically looks the Exact same as Legend and Requiem Spriggan but unlike Valkyrie, it takes parts from its Previous Evolutions into its own pretty sick-looking look. I mean, the part about it having Almost every aspect of the Previous Spriggan's is true, but it's mainly on References to Legend Spriggan, Requiem Spriggan, World Spriggan, and Storm Spriggan. In my opinion, this Bey should've definitely had a Burst Lock or a Dash Driver because 1. Spriggan doesn't have the best Burst Resistance without a Dash Driver or Burst Lock and 2. Literally, almost every Spriggan has a Burst Lock. Personally, I was pretty disappointed when I saw Astral Spriggan and was hoping for something more Unique and One of a Kind. I mean, the reference is cool but couldn't we just make that a WBBA Special Bey and not an Official Anime Bey because I really don't like how Unoriginal it looks and I think this would make a Pretty Awful Ultimate Spriggan if we were to get one.

I hope in the Next Season if it is a DB2 that we get Ultimate Beys of all the Main Protagonists like for example, Ultimate Achilles, Ultimate Dragon, Ultimate Helios, Ultimate Hyperion, and Ultimate Belial. I personally hope they pull off an Ultimate Series of Beys from mainly the Protagonists but I guess I wouldn't mind an Ultimate Spriggan, Longinus, and Fafnir.
(Feb. 07, 2022  4:30 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2022  3:49 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: I don't know man, I'd argue that Astral Spriggan is already its 'ultimate form'. You've got references from a lot of generations already (Requiem's layer, Legend's layer, Unite from Storm, multiple mode changes, 0 Disc design), and to add on to that, it has 16 mode changes. It's just that ASP has some mediocre Burst Resistance, and Shu serves basically no purpose in the anime.

Yeah but the thing I don't like about Astral Spriggan is how unoriginal it is. It basically looks the Exact same as Legend and Requiem Spriggan but unlike Valkyrie, it takes parts from its Previous Evolutions into its own pretty sick-looking look. I mean, the part about it having Almost every aspect of the Previous Spriggan's is true, but it's mainly on References to Legend Spriggan, Requiem Spriggan, World Spriggan, and Storm Spriggan. In my opinion, this Bey should've definitely had a Burst Lock or a Dash Driver because 1. Spriggan doesn't have the best Burst Resistance without a Dash Driver or Burst Lock and 2. Literally, almost every Spriggan has a Burst Lock. Personally, I was pretty disappointed when I saw Astral Spriggan and was hoping for something more Unique and One of a Kind. I mean, the reference is cool but couldn't we just make that a WBBA Special Bey and not an Official Anime Bey because I really don't like how Unoriginal it looks and I think this would make a Pretty Awful Ultimate Spriggan if we were to get one.

I hope in the Next Season if it is a DB2 that we get Ultimate Beys of all the Main Protagonists like for example, Ultimate Achilles, Ultimate Dragon, Ultimate Helios, Ultimate Hyperion, and Ultimate Belial. I personally hope they pull off an Ultimate Series of Beys from mainly the Protagonists but I guess I wouldn't mind an Ultimate Spriggan, Longinus, and Fafnir.

Yes, but tell me this; if Astral was unoriginal, then what are the abilities of Brave Valkyrie and Ultimate Valkyrie? Also Ultimate as the name for the 'ultimate form' of a certain Bey would be too bland.
If a DB2 is we are getting then these are my wishful list.

No more Valkyrie/Longinus/Spriggan/Fafnir/Ragnaruk, 5 these beys needs a break like my god they are almost in every season now and it even comes to a point where it is annoying to see them return imo.

New motifs, i dont expect them to give us like 10 new motifs or something like that but at least i'm hoping they gave us something new like a poseidon bey or a Tyr bey like seeing raphael and Lucifer for the first time was really cool they have fresh design, and cool gimmicks i dont care if its just 2 or 1 ill take new motifs.

Returning old motifs, this basically the part where i listed everything i want to see returning

1. Xcalibur, it doesnt have to be anything too special like the gimmick to it could just be metal in the core and blade and design wise i would love for them to return to simple yet effective design like Sieg Xcalibur and the original Xcalibur

2. Phantom, This bey has been one of the coolest bey ever since its release and seeing it return in DB form would just feel like seeing a new motif because of how unique the design is.

3. Minoboros, same as phantom minoboros is hella uderrated and it is one of those beys that looks unique.

4. Hydra, one of my favorite beys from GT hydra feels like one of those beys that deserves more love since this bey doesnt have a definitif stock parts back in GT.

5. Kerbeus, nostalgia.

And if Belial is returning i hope they gave it a new disc and driver plus pls by all means make this bey good at attacking.
(Feb. 07, 2022  5:25 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: If a DB2 is we are getting then these are my wishful list.

No more Valkyrie/Longinus/Spriggan/Fafnir/Ragnaruk, 5 these beys needs a break like my god they are almost in every season now and it even comes to a point where it is annoying to see them return imo.

New motifs, i dont expect them to give us like 10 new motifs or something like that but at least i'm hoping they gave us something new like a poseidon bey or a Tyr bey like seeing raphael and Lucifer for the first time was really cool they have fresh design, and cool gimmicks i dont care if its just 2 or 1 ill take new motifs.

Returning old motifs, this basically the part where i listed everything i want to see returning

1. Xcalibur, it doesnt have to be anything too special like the gimmick to it could just be metal in the core and blade and design wise i would love for them to return to simple yet effective design like Sieg Xcalibur and the original Xcalibur

2. Phantom, This bey has been one of the coolest bey ever since its release and seeing it return in DB form would just feel like seeing a new motif because of how unique the design is.

3. Minoboros, same as phantom minoboros is hella uderrated and it is one of those beys that looks unique.

4. Hydra, one of my favorite beys from GT hydra feels like one of those beys that deserves more love since this bey doesnt have a definitif stock parts back in GT.

5. Kerbeus, nostalgia.

And if Belial is returning i hope they gave it a new disc and driver plus pls by all means make this bey good at attacking.

Bro, imagine if something like Nemesis, Regulus or Chaos returns. That would be amazing.
If Xcalibur makes a comeback, they should do it like this in my opinion:

Blade - This one's easy, just make the shape like any other Xcalibur, preferably Sieg, and it's basically just a metal sword on one side of the blade like always. This will work with the DB Core.

DB Core - The DB Core should have a metal piece, but it should be off-balance and uneven weighted too, the sword should face at the same angle as always. The DB Core would allow imbalance for customization, which wouldn't be useful but it would make it a unique one. Working with my Blade idea, you can either line the one sided metal part of the DB Core with the Blade's sword, or put it the opposite way. Opposite way would make it normal mode, while lining the metal on the DB Core with the Blade's metal would make it the super unbalanced mode.

Think of it like Hollow with 4A, the balance is determined by which side the 4A is placed, it would be the same concept for this idea, except with a DB Blade and DB Core, so the mode change is dependant on what side you put the Core on.
Personally id like to see the following get a DB evo plus new motives id love to see.

Returning Evos
Xcalibur
Achilles
Dragon
Diabolos
Deathscyther
Wyvern (For the love of Raphael don't give it something like Js', HJs or MJs!)
Ifrit (Come on, Hasbro fumbled the ball with Magma now its TT's turn to do a Ifrit evo)
Ashura
Salamander (this one is kind of a stretch)

New Motifs id like to see introduced
Ares
Athena
Poseidon
Medusa
Raguel (Similar to Raphael but whatever)
Loki
a God or Devil Bey (like a bey named God or Devil)
I just hope power creep doesn;t set in and wash out all the Superking/GT stuff again...
(Feb. 08, 2022  3:03 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Personally id like to see the following get a DB evo plus new motives id love to see.

Returning Evos
Xcalibur
Achilles
Dragon
Diabolos
Deathscyther
Ifrit (Come on, Hasbro fumbled the ball with Magma now its TT's turn to do a Ifrit evo)
Ashura

Ares
Athena
Poseidon
Medusa
Loki

I'll add to this: Kerbeus, Dragon Helios, hyperion, chronos, zeus
(Feb. 08, 2022  11:04 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2022  3:03 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Personally id like to see the following get a DB evo plus new motives id love to see.

Returning Evos
Xcalibur
Achilles
Dragon
Diabolos
Deathscyther
Ashura

Ares
Athena
Poseidon
Medusa
Loki

I'll add to this: Kerbeus, Dragon Helios, hyperion, chronos, zeus

i think we shouldnt get our hopes up for alot of new beyblade releases since their probably gonna release a bey every month like db with maybe a 3 bey set. thats why i think its going to be db 2
I m Agree with MEMBER "ReekoBlader" A thread specifically for this kind of discussion!
We want Ultimate Spriggan

Returning Evos
Xcalibur
Achilles
Dragon
Diabolos
Deathscyther
Ashura

Ares
Athena
Poseidon
Medusa
Loki
Idk but for some reason I feel like an Ares Bey would be dual-spin like Spriggan and Diabolos lol.
(Feb. 09, 2022  6:52 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2022  3:03 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
Idk but for some reason I feel like an Ares Bey would be dual-spin like Spriggan and Diabolos lol.

It's probably because of Variares from MFB, which was also dual spin.
Honestly, we don't need Poseidon and Ares reused. I find it redundant to have 1 for each generation or something with so many different cultures mythologies unused.

Even in Japanese mythology, we rarely see them touch the Yokai, either.

Need a Water God? Varuna (of the celestial Ocean) would be a great motif. Need a War God? Mars, Yahweh, or Oro are great alternatives. Heck, outside of the Gods, there are some incredible monsters untouched in so many different mythologies.