Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

(Nov. 24, 2021  5:02 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2021  1:08 AM)Dark red Wrote: Sure, Golem and Centaur might be "generic" but don't forget that Takara Tomy released Knight and Dragon which are probably the most generic names. Also, we all know that Takara Tomy should change their toyline because people are tired of old motifs and want new ones.

Air Knight maybe, but Dragons are riddled so steep in legend that it works the same way Unicorn and Phoenix does. Air Knight was also a bit unique in that it's line is usually called "Air Knight", not just "Knight", and even Hasbro refused to shorthand it.

Also saying that "everyone is tired of new motifs and we need new ones" is just... Come on man. Speak for yourself, don't speak for everyone else, because I certainly don't agree and I bet I'm not the only one.
I never said "everyone", I said PEOPLE!!!!! Also, I'm sure that majority of people want to see more new motifs than old ones.
(Nov. 24, 2021  7:39 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2021  5:02 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Air Knight maybe, but Dragons are riddled so steep in legend that it works the same way Unicorn and Phoenix does. Air Knight was also a bit unique in that it's line is usually called "Air Knight", not just "Knight", and even Hasbro refused to shorthand it.

Also saying that "everyone is tired of new motifs and we need new ones" is just... Come on man. Speak for yourself, don't speak for everyone else, because I certainly don't agree and I bet I'm not the only one.
I never said "everyone", I said PEOPLE!!!!! Also, I'm sure that majority of people want to see more new motifs than old ones.

I'm fine with old motifs, but I'd prefer the ones that haven't made a lot of appearances. I'd like to see Ashura, Forneus, and Kerbeus make a comeback in a newer system.
Speculation

Season 7 sees the return of Valt, Shu, Free, and Lui with Beys in a new system similar to Gatinko but with an emphasis on gimmicks like God .It will be focused on Legends and team battles. There will be a new Legend accompanying The previous Legends, making a team of 5, which is enough to participate in the team tournament. The new legend will be the protagonist.

The anime would show the impact that Legends have on the rookies and even pros, but to a larger extent this time. We will be seeing the other previous protagonists leading their own teams, and we will see how they've grown from the end of their seasons to now. There will be 2 main new teams, each with 2 new characters with named Beys. The protagonist's struggle would be trying to live up to the hype and be a Legend on the level of the others, but he feels he's not on the same level due to the others having more experience.

The reason I chose teams is because Burst seems to have a heavy emphasis on working together an not having to fight alone in Burst, so for the final Season I think it would be appropriate. I think giving the other 3 Legends Ultimate Beys that recap the entire history of the line would be very cool and fitting.

I think this would be a probable series of events, not just for my idea, but for any type of new season.

Introduction to base main cast
|
BC Sol
|
Event
|
New character introduction
|
Evolution period
|
Tournament
(Nov. 25, 2021  10:58 PM)GHero Wrote: Speculation

Season 7 sees the return of Valt, Shu, Free, and Lui with Beys in a new system similar to Gatinko but with an emphasis on gimmicks like God .It will be focused on Legends and team battles. There will be a new Legend accompanying The previous Legends, making a team of 5, which is enough to participate in the team tournament. The new legend will be the protagonist.

The anime would show the impact that Legends have on the rookies and even pros, but to a larger extent this time. We will be seeing the other previous protagonists leading their own teams, and we will see how they've grown from the end of their seasons to now. There will be 2 main new teams, each with 2 new characters with named Beys. The protagonist's struggle would be trying to live up to the hype and be a Legend on the level of the others, but he feels he's not on the same level due to the others having more experience.

The reason I chose teams is because Burst seems to have a heavy emphasis on working together an not having to fight alone in Burst, so for the final Season I think it would be appropriate. I think giving the other 3 Legends Ultimate Beys that recap the entire history of the line would be very cool and fitting.

I think this would be a probable series of events, not just for my idea, but for any type of new season.

|
BC Sol
|
Event
|
|
Evolution period
|
Tournament
This sounds like an awesome idea for season 7! And a new protagonist that is a Legend would be like a breath of fresh air for Burst protagonists.
(Nov. 26, 2021  2:56 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2021  10:58 PM)GHero Wrote: Speculation

|
BC Sol
|
Event
|
|
Evolution period
|
Tournament
This sounds like an awesome idea for season 7! And a new protagonist that is a Legend would be like a breath of fresh air for Burst protagonists.

If all the Legends have been stated, who would it be then?
(Nov. 26, 2021  3:18 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2021  2:56 AM)Dark red Wrote: This sounds like an awesome idea for season 7! And a new protagonist that is a Legend would be like a breath of fresh air for Burst protagonists.

Plot twist: it’s Hojis baby brother.
(Nov. 26, 2021  3:18 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2021  2:56 AM)Dark red Wrote: This sounds like an awesome idea for season 7! And a new protagonist that is a Legend would be like a breath of fresh air for Burst protagonists.

Xander? It could be wakiya too tho.
Imagine if someone like Zac were to return
(Nov. 26, 2021  12:19 PM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2021  3:18 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: If all the Legends have been stated, who would it be then?

Xander? It could be wakiya too tho.
Imagine if someone like Zac were to return

It should be a newer legend or completely new legend who earned his title off screen. Zac and Xander have been in burst since the beginning.
speculation on the anime content

I'm expecting a new op in around ep 39-41 since from the leak we've gotten last month the new arc starts around there. now onto phenomeno pain do i think his the real big boss of this season definitely no there's been many indication where rashad is big boss as suppose to pain as for his role i have 0 idea what his suppose to do

I've been thinking lately that there's a high chance that after db or even in db final episode valt will retire since the burst anime has a lot of emphasis on the valt era is ending heck they even gave us next week an animation where valt cycle through from his past self. now on how he'll get to there is something that i recently thought of where valt looses to rashad again after he has ultimate then he realize that his time as the protagonist of his beyblade world or carrier as a blader has reach the very end and valt could be entrusting bell that role not like literally but like on a philosophical way which imo might be a good end to his story as a whole and then this is very much a whisful thinking but lets just continue at the end or one of the last episode of db we might see valt leaving valkyrie in a beyblade stadium and saying good bye to his partner.
(Dec. 07, 2021  3:59 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: speculation on the anime content

I'm expecting a new op in around ep 39-41 since from the leak we've gotten last month the new arc starts around there. now onto phenomeno pain do i think his the real big boss of this season definitely no there's been many indication where rashad is big boss as suppose to pain as for his role i have 0 idea what his suppose to do

I've been thinking lately that there's a high chance that after db or even in db final episode valt will retire since the burst anime has a lot of emphasis on the valt era is ending heck they even gave us next week an animation where valt cycle through from his past self. now on how he'll get to there is something that i recently thought of where valt looses to rashad again after he has ultimate then he realize that his time as the protagonist of his beyblade world or carrier as a blader has reach the very end and valt could be entrusting bell that role not like literally but like on a philosophical way which imo might be a good end to his story as a whole and then this is very much a whisful thinking but lets just continue at the end or one of the last episode of db we might see valt leaving valkyrie in a beyblade stadium and saying good bye to his partner.

I'd really like that, but idk if the writers would make another season if valt'a gone. I just want a final season with no old chracaters, 70% new motifs and 30% old motifs (obscure ones not legend bladers')

I really like the idea of Valt saying goodbye to Valkyrie in a beyblade stadium as a sign of his retirement, it would honestly be a fitting way to say goodbye to Valt and Valkyrie as it does seem like DB is his final season

I don't think Valt would leave Valkyrie in a Stadium. He'll probably keep it but just retire from Beyblade. I really like this idea even though it pains me to say goodbye to Valt since he was one of my favorite protagonists. I hope we get another Valkyrie User in the Next Season. I'm really hoping the Next Burst Season is a Blast Into the Future. Like all the Bladers have retired and become Adults with lives now. Hopefully, we'll at least see Valt in the Last Season if that Season is to come and I hope we get a Final Valt and Shu moment in the Anime. They don't need to battle in the Next Anime. They could just be mentors for the Next Season. Or maybe if this outcome is to come the Next Season is about deciding the New #1 Blader in the World. Anyways, there is a lot of hype for the last season of Burst but let's not get our hopes too high, or else it'll become another Ilya situation.
The February random booster is probably gonna be Xcalibur Evo since it makes the most sense. I think it won’t be in the anime but like hollow Deathscyther where it’s like a bonus bey.
(Dec. 08, 2021  12:47 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

I don't think Valt would leave Valkyrie in a Stadium. He'll probably keep it but just retire from Beyblade. I really like this idea even though it pains me to say goodbye to Valt since he was one of my favorite protagonists. I hope we get another Valkyrie User in the Next Season. I'm really hoping the Next Burst Season is a Blast Into the Future. Like all the Bladers have retired and become Adults with lives now. Hopefully, we'll at least see Valt in the Last Season if that Season is to come and I hope we get a Final Valt and Shu moment in the Anime. They don't need to battle in the Next Anime. They could just be mentors for the Next Season. Or maybe if this outcome is to come the Next Season is about deciding the New #1 Blader in the World. Anyways, there is a lot of hype for the last season of Burst but let's not get our hopes too high, or else it'll become another Ilya situation.
A decade means 10 season long right

https://www.anbmedia.com/news/licensing-...e-in-2021/
The addition of classic content is the perfect kickoff to what promises to be a comprehensive and coordinated campaign of fresh content and bold new consumer products that will take BEYBLADE into its third decade.
Wishful thinking for next RB

Devil Valkyrie2 Nexus+S Charge’ -0
Dynamite Perseus Tapered Orbit Metal -2
Astral Spriggan Nexus Xtreme’ -10
Vanish Longinus Giga Wedge -9 (with F)
Guilty Bahamut Legacy Bullet’ -3
Dragoon V2 Karma Linear’
Galaxy Pegasus Over Ultimate Reboot’

Some parts are for laughs.
(Dec. 09, 2021  7:58 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Wishful thinking for next RB

Devil Valkyrie2 Nexus+S Charge’ -0
Dynamite Perseus Tapered Orbit Metal -2
Astral Spriggan Nexus Xtreme’ -10
Vanish Longinus Giga Wedge -9 (with F)
Guilty Bahamut Legacy Bullet’ -3
Dragoon V2 Karma Linear’
Galaxy Pegasus Over Ultimate Reboot’

Some parts are for laughs.

On top of that, Galaxy Pegasus is going to have these for teeth.
[Image: Wsasii3.jpg]
Predictions on the contents of the new random booster

Devil Belial1 Nexus High Venture -6
Dynamite Valkyrie1 Wheel Operate' -0
Guilty Spriggan Giga Charge Metal' -9
Vanish Fafnir Karma Metal Wave -6
Astral Bahamut Tapered Metal Jaggy -2
Galaxy Pegasus Sting Hold' (Black Sun Ver.)
Dragoon V2 Over Orbit Metal
Lol, funny how no one's talking about the possibility of getting 1, 4, 5, or 8 Armours...

Aaaaaaaanyway, these are my predictions for the new RBV:

Devil Valkyrie1 Over Metal Cycle-3 (L Gear)

Dynamite Belial2 Legacy Never-10 (F Gear)

Guilty Fafnir Giga Venture-6 (V Gear)

Vanish Bahamut Tapered Quattro-2

Astral Longinus Nexus High Orbit-7 (S Gear)

Galaxy Pegasus Shot (Black Sun Ver.)

Dragoon V2 Karma High Yeilding (Fire Blood Ver.)
(Dec. 10, 2021  1:35 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Lol, funny how no one's talking about the possibility of getting 1, 4, 5, or 8 Armours...

I'm doubtful we'll get any new armors after 9 releases with Ultimate Valkyrie. We might get 1, and it'd just have the greatest degree of imbalance. I feel like 4, 5, and 8 would be too granular to make a real difference.
(Dec. 10, 2021  1:48 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  1:35 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Lol, funny how no one's talking about the possibility of getting 1, 4, 5, or 8 Armours...

I'm doubtful we'll get any new armors after 9 releases with Ultimate Valkyrie. We might get 1, and it'd just have the greatest degree of imbalance. I feel like 4, 5, and 8 would be too granular to make a real difference.

Yeah, that could always be the case, sadly...
(Dec. 10, 2021  1:52 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  1:48 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: I'm doubtful we'll get any new armors after 9 releases with Ultimate Valkyrie. We might get 1, and it'd just have the greatest degree of imbalance. I feel like 4, 5, and 8 would be too granular to make a real difference.

Yeah, that could always be the case, sadly...

I'd honestly be down for a 1 Armor if it's one-sided. The only truly imbalanced disc we have is 7. 3, maybe, to some degree, but three-point weight distribution is incredibly common that it ends up synergizing with combos more than anything.

I'd prefer DB Attack discs, if anything. We have Nexus and Karma. Yay.
(Dec. 10, 2021  2:34 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  1:52 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Yeah, that could always be the case, sadly...

I'd honestly be down for a 1 Armor. The only truly imbalanced disc we have is 7. 3, maybe, to some degree, but three-point weight distribution is incredibly common that it ends up synergizing with combos more than anything.

If TT was to do a 1 Armour, we all know what Bey it would go best with as a new release...

...And the answer is not Apocalypse...
(Dec. 10, 2021  3:00 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  2:34 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: I'd honestly be down for a 1 Armor. The only truly imbalanced disc we have is 7. 3, maybe, to some degree, but three-point weight distribution is incredibly common that it ends up synergizing with combos more than anything.

If TT was to do a 1 Armour, we all know what Bey it would go best with as a new release...

If they ever did an Xcalibur release, they'd probably have to do a fused layer like Greatest Raphael just to properly have the sword.
(Dec. 10, 2021  3:04 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  3:00 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: If TT was to do a 1 Armour, we all know what Bey it would go best with as a new release...

If they ever did an Xcalibur release, they'd probably have to do a fused layer like Greatest Raphael just to properly have the sword.

Oh yeah, that would make sense. Then what new release would make sense to have 1 Armour?
(Dec. 10, 2021  3:07 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  3:04 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: If they ever did an Xcalibur release, they'd probably have to do a fused layer like Greatest Raphael just to properly have the sword.

Oh yeah, that would make sense. Then what new release would make sense to have 1 Armour?

The only thing I can think of is maybe an Achilles release? And use the 1 Armor like the 4A chassis where you can swap its orientation to affect the balance so it can go from Attack to Balance?