Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

So according to needforspeed, there will be surprised legendary blader come back. Wonder who he is
(Nov. 12, 2021  3:56 PM)WickedHero Wrote: So according to needforspeed, there will be surprised legendary blader come back. Wonder who he is

Okay, now i'm confused...
You're saying it like you know who- oh wait... it's gonna be ANOTHER protag again, isn't it *slaps face*.
(Aiga, Drum, Hikaru, Hyuga)
(Nov. 13, 2021  6:38 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2021  3:56 PM)WickedHero Wrote: So according to needforspeed, there will be surprised legendary blader come back. Wonder who he is

Okay, now i'm confused...
You're saying it like you know who- oh wait... it's gonna be ANOTHER protag again, isn't it *slaps face*.

plz don't make your profile picture the leak, leaks are not aloud on wbo
(Nov. 13, 2021  4:26 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2021  6:38 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Okay, now i'm confused...

plz don't make your profile picture the leak, leaks are not aloud on wbo

umm.... okay... but most people have seen it and there's a wiki page about it and it's parts so idk if it's considered a leak anymore....
(Nov. 14, 2021  11:53 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2021  4:26 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: plz don't make your profile picture the leak, leaks are not aloud on wbo

umm.... okay... but most people have seen it and there's a wiki page about it and it's parts so idk if it's considered a leak anymore....

At the time he posted, the official images were not yet released. The official page for the product on the WBO only opened today/yesterday. So, when you first put on the picture it WAS a leak.

And regarding "most people have seen it", even if they have, so what? It's illegal to show leaks, no matter if other people have seen it or not.
Um, I think they forgot the mysterious B-194 Random Booster Vol.27
(Nov. 15, 2021  7:17 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2021  11:53 AM)GhostFox Wrote: umm.... okay... but most people have seen it and there's a wiki page about it and it's parts so idk if it's considered a leak anymore....
And regarding "most people have seen it", even if they have, so what? It's illegal to show leaks, no matter if other people have seen it or not.

You're right, and I'm sorry.
(I can't imagine I did that! I'm the most rule-following person you'll ever meet/talk to on the wbo)
Anime and Product Predictions based on current info (Anime section is my speculation and mostly wishful thinking)

Anime: No Valt, No Free, No Shu, No Lui, No returning characters, its an all new cast with entirely new motifs. Anime lasts 52 12 Minute episodes (26 x 22 Minute Episodes in western countries). Anime takes place many years in the future with of course a new cast of characters

Products (Everything after May is speculation)

February
B-195 booster (Main Protagonist Bey)

March
B-196 Random Booster Vol.28 (Main Rivals Bey)

April
B-197 Booster (New Motif or old bey like Spriggan or Fafnir)

May
B-198 Booster (New Motif)

June
B-199 Booster (New Motif)

July
B-200 Booster (New Motif, Antagonist Bey)

August
B-201 Random Booster Vol.29 (Valkyrie, Owned by new character)
(Nov. 22, 2021  12:00 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Anime and Product Predictions based on current info (Anime section is my speculation and mostly wishful thinking)

Anime: No Valt, No Free, No Shu, No Lui, No returning characters, its an all new cast with entirely new motifs. Anime lasts 52 12 Minute episodes (26 x 22 Minute Episodes in western countries). Anime takes place many years in the future with of course a new cast of characters

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

Bruh its the same if we get Spriggan and Valkyrie, new motifs aren't a problem to me, getting a bey we havent seen since burst or god would be the same as a new motif, cuz the problem to me is getting the same motifs every year all over again
We only have 2 new motifs... I'm sad. I hope the prize for the random booster is a new motif for a new character. I don't consider Ifrit to be a new motif since it's hasbro exclusive (unless TT makes it the prize bey)
I also notice that beyblade releases get shorter and shorter, hopefully the new season gives us a lot and TT gives it their all.
i hope for season 7 they do away with chips and bring back some old motifs like hercules, salamander, forneus, chaos, etc
(Nov. 22, 2021  12:00 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Anime and Product Predictions based on current info (Anime section is my speculation and mostly wishful thinking)

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

Products (Wishful Thinking/Not Confirmed)

February
B-195 Booster: Attack (Niddhogr)
B-196 Booster: Balance (Ares)
B-197 Booster: Defense (Roc)

March
B-198 Random Booster Vol.28: Balance (Athena)
B- 199 Booster: Stamina (Centaur)

April
B-200 Booster: Attack (Beelzebub)

May
B-201 Booster: Golem (Defense)

June
B-202 Booster: Orion (Stamina)

July
B-203 Booster: Balance (Gilgamesh)

August
B-204 Random Booster Vol.29 (Valkyrie)
(Nov. 22, 2021  7:51 PM)Dark red Wrote:

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

Products (Wish Thinking/Not Confirmed)

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

The February Defense Booster be like:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTD8ChT4EXBHD08MVrUGT3...A&usqp=CAU]
(Nov. 22, 2021  7:51 PM)Dark red Wrote:

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

Products (Wish Thinking/Not Confirmed)

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

A new series has never started without at least 1 bey line that has been seen before, short of the original basic layer releases which obviously couldn't do so. I don't have any faith in that lineup at all because of it.

Centaurs and golems are too generic. Hasbro occasionally releases a generic creature for their releases (e.g. Ogre and Cyclops) but for TT burst they either do creatures with incredible historic potential (e.g. unicorns and phoenixes, two of the world's most well known mythical creatures) or specifically named notable individuals. Charon would make more sense than just "Centaur", for instance.

Beyond all this, there are simply way too many new bey lines. I'd sooner expect a few new lines to happen in-between existing ones, not to suddenly be 90% of their products. It's just way too much, and a bit too many are Greco-Roman while we're at it.

(Nov. 23, 2021  12:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2021  7:51 PM)Dark red Wrote: Products (Wish Thinking/Not Confirmed)

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

The February Defense Booster be like:

Rocs are birds, but I usually do see them as giant enough in myth to throw boulders so... close enough.
(Nov. 23, 2021  12:56 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

A new series has never started without at least 1 bey line that has been seen before, short of the original basic layer releases which obviously couldn't do so. I don't have any faith in that lineup at all because of it.

Centaurs and golems are too generic. Hasbro occasionally releases a generic creature for their releases (e.g. Ogre and Cyclops) but for TT burst they either do creatures with incredible historic potential (e.g. unicorns and phoenixes, two of the world's most well known mythical creatures) or specifically named notable individuals. Charon would make more sense than just "Centaur", for instance.

Beyond all this, there are simply way too many new bey lines. I'd sooner expect a few new lines to happen in-between existing ones, not to suddenly be 90% of their products. It's just way too much, and a bit too many are Greco-Roman while we're at it.

(Nov. 23, 2021  12:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: The February Defense Booster be like:

Rocs are birds, but I usually do see them as giant enough in myth to throw boulders so... close enough.
Sure, Golem and Centaur might be "generic" but don't forget that Takara Tomy released Knight and Dragon which are probably the most generic names. Also, we all know that Takara Tomy should change their toyline because people are tired of old motifs and want new ones.
(Nov. 23, 2021  12:56 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

(Nov. 23, 2021  12:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: The February Defense Booster be like:

Whoa, I didn't know that. Cool.
Speculation on upcoming release

If db is the end

February
B-195 booster, since TT stated in a fan zoom meeting the unexpected legend to come here im expecting an Xcalibur since this is bey is the second winner of the poll last year. Im expecting this bey to have metal as its gimmick

March
B-196 Random Booster Vol.28, im expecting a filler release for this month except they put rare parts here ex burn, volcano, prime apocalpse ect

April and may im expecting a stadalone release not related to the anime at all

April
B-197 Booster, lets just say this is a legend bey so im guessing Achilles

May
B-198 Booster, again probably a legend bey so maybe dragon

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

So we're not getting 52 episodes with DB?
(Nov. 23, 2021  10:22 AM)Cath Wrote:

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

So we're not getting 52 episodes with DB?

It'll get 52, as always. That's how it works.
Judging by the Speculative Releases. Good God... My hope in the New Season and Possibly the Last is starting to Rot.

Let's Hope Takara Tomy Just pulls a Trump card and start Being more Innovative and Creative.
(Nov. 23, 2021  1:08 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2021  12:56 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: A new series has never started without at least 1 bey line that has been seen before, short of the original basic layer releases which obviously couldn't do so. I don't have any faith in that lineup at all because of it.

Sure, Golem and Centaur might be "generic" but don't forget that Takara Tomy released Knight and Dragon which are probably the most generic names. Also, we all know that Takara Tomy should change their toyline because people are tired of old motifs and want new ones.

Air Knight maybe, but Dragons are riddled so steep in legend that it works the same way Unicorn and Phoenix does. Air Knight was also a bit unique in that it's line is usually called "Air Knight", not just "Knight", and even Hasbro refused to shorthand it.

Also saying that "everyone is tired of new motifs and we need new ones" is just... Come on man. Speak for yourself, don't speak for everyone else, because I certainly don't agree and I bet I'm not the only one.
Are February and March releases DB releases?
Personally I think the December random booster is gonna be a new Wyvern even if it isn’t in the anime.