Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

In my opinion, something like that would be probably be bad, because it would recycle everything as nothing more than a crash grab

Even if it wasn't bad and was real it almost certainly wouldn't live up to the hype it would create

so it's better that was fake
(Feb. 07, 2023  11:28 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: In my opinion, something like that would be probably be bad, because it would recycle everything as nothing more than a crash grab

Even if it wasn't bad and was real it almost certainly wouldn't live up to the hype it would create

Even though crossover could be cool I can see where your coming from. There’s a lot of people who want something new from Beyblade (completely) so I get it.
(Feb. 07, 2023  2:36 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2023  11:28 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: In my opinion, something like that would be probably be bad, because it would recycle everything as nothing more than a crash grab

Even though crossover could be cool I can see where your coming from. There’s a lot of people who want something new from Beyblade (completely) so I get it.

Crossover would be really sick but i agree that we should get something new instead of the same old stuff in a new gen yknow
(Feb. 08, 2023  4:45 PM)DedZeY Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2023  2:36 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Even though crossover could be cool I can see where your coming from. There’s a lot of people who want something new from Beyblade (completely) so I get it.

Crossover would be really sick but i agree that we should get something new instead of the same old stuff in a new gen yknow

I agree even if tt did crossover it would eventually get boring since we already know these characters and while nostalgia is nice and all a lot of modern media does it ( Example: Marvel) and I’m not saying it’s bad but it’s good to have something original
No beyblade news on Corocoro March issue. But, by some reason I guess new series key word will be dual spin.
Because new beyblade official character name is 二刀流コーマ(Koma Nitoryu)
Koma means spining top and Nitoryu means dual blade
His postion will be like Master Blader
(Feb. 13, 2023  6:26 PM)marutti Wrote: No beyblade news on Corocoro March issue. But, by some reason I guess new series key word will be dual spin.

I guess maybe a fusion like gimmick
(Feb. 13, 2023  6:26 PM)marutti Wrote: No beyblade news on Corocoro March issue. But, by some reason I guess new series key word will be dual spin.

Ommmmmmg so it’s a new generation ?!
(Feb. 13, 2023  10:53 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2023  9:25 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Ommmmmmg so it’s a new generation ?!
Yeah so I guess no gen 3.5
But I’m fine with this we need a fresh start anyways
But Dual Blade hopefully is a fusion like gimmick since it would be the spiritual successor to later burst so I’m cool with this
Also wonder if the new main character is Kona Nitroryu?

It's not anime or manga character.
It's like Master Blader or Blader DJ
(Feb. 14, 2023  9:43 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2023  5:04 PM)marutti Wrote: Finally tomorrow my V2 sets will come

So technically v2 sets are last burst release (when you think about it)

Nobody ever said it was. Barricade was just the last mainline release
Ok, now I'm legitimately worried. The guy looks like a bootleg Two-Face. If this is indicative of the design of the next gen Beys then I really hope they're going with a Shogun Steel/Zero G style upper and lower split, and not something like Attack Rings/Wheels that split across the middle. I could live with Hyperblades style asymmetrical paintjobs, I guess.
(Feb. 15, 2023  1:23 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: Ok, now I'm legitimately worried. The guy looks like a bootleg Two-Face. If this is indicative of the design of the next gen Beys then I really hope they're going with a Shogun Steel/Zero G style upper and lower split, and not something like Attack Rings/Wheels that split across the middle. I could live with Hyperblades style asymmetrical paintjobs, I guess.

Yeah, like the fusion gimmick with Super/King was cool, but it was prone to breakage and is definitely not sturdy enough to do a whole generation of them. Although if it's not a burst system, then it could probably be perfected somehow.
The CoroCoro comic that released features Nitouryu Kohma for promo for the Belial challenge to create combos and the results publish on March 11 on YouTube.

Nothing at all related to the new generation I don't know what mr.fantastic reaching we are doing here.

I bought the CoroCoro, talked to KIO I don't know how many instances we have now of like the completely wrong meaning getting out of the pages and posted on the WBO that is the wrong info that make ppl go wild but fact checked and it isn't actually what was said.

The speculation is being used for the wrong translation of what the context is.
I’m not interested in not new information and Belial article is nothing new. And i just said no news.
i don't tell you lie.
”No” beyblade news on Corocoro March issue. But, by some reason I ”guess” new series key word will be dual spin.
His postion will be like Master Blader.
And after that I also said he isn't beyblade official character on WBO discord.

Just Zankye didn’t read it
(Feb. 16, 2023  7:08 AM)marutti Wrote: i don't tell you lie.
”No” beyblade news on Corocoro March issue. But, by some reason I ”guess” new series key word will be dual spin.

Alright Alright I hear you, I get it okay?
(Also why did so many of my posts disappear on this thread?)
Word on the street is TT is releasing gen 4 this year
(Feb. 16, 2023  1:54 PM)Zenos Wrote: Word on the street is TT is releasing gen 4 this year
Yeah it’s very likely that we are getting it this year
(Feb. 16, 2023  7:08 AM)marutti Wrote: i don't tell you lie.

We got you on multiple occasions jumping to conclusions with “translations” like the last time of “I can confirm there is another release” when the meaning wasn’t there. 

The CoroCoro mascot character appearing on the page was on Belial Promo, saying “I guess” when the connection isn’t there or related at all to the 4th gen is exactly what I am talking about.

Who quite literally appears IN the context of the Belial Challenge in creating combos that's why it shows Barricade Dragon and talks about it. 

Don't tell me "didn't read it" I did and got KIO to help translate and Noel Churchhill who knows Japanese and is a YouTuber in Japan both of which are confused to where you got the random assumption that anything you said was related to Gen 4. 

If you want to post on SPECULATION instead of upcoming rumor and release then sure that could make sense but I am not going to pretend anything you said on months and months has been on the right info.

Then people who don't have the CoroCoro get gaslit into assuming what you said is correct when on multiple occasions it isn't.

Whole point of the original post is that you constantly jump to conclusions for context that is not there.

Some random mascot character appearing and their name has no connection to Gen 4, they are there for the Belial challenge.

I am not sure where you got to assume the new series keyword would be "Dual Spin" because someone came for a Belial Challenge promo.

If their name was Kurenai are you going to say the next series key word is I guess "Crimson" lmao
Actually he appeared to Corocoro first time and his name means spining top. And I thought he is official beyblade character in 2:06am.
But after that I realise he isn't and I wrote he isn't in 2:36am. In Feb 14th.
Wonder what the gimmick will be I think it going to be sci fi theme
No sense think about it, just wait until 21th march.
Can march 21 come any faster

So hyped right now

Wonder if we will get any leaks
(Feb. 01, 2023  3:46 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2023  3:13 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

It's not beyblade in 2 weeks

I can't imagine an anime based on these toys :')

[Image: gK7G4L1.png]

Do I have good news for you Smile

For anyone wondering because some got confused with the Takara Tomy annoucement, the announcement had NOTHING to do with Beyblade and was some beatle fighting robot series they had. 

https://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/kabutoborg/