Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Jan. 29, 2023  9:47 PM)Grey001 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2023  8:19 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Personally I’m guessing that the possible “new Valkyrie” will be much different then any other Valkyrie we have due to it being a new gen
I'm agree. I sure, 4th generation will be completely new and will differ burst, like burst differed from metal and metal differed from bakutens

Single common thing may be 3 wing and elements of core picture.

I think there is a chance they could ditch the 3 wings but keep the Valkyrie motif itself (obviously)
(Jan. 28, 2023  2:29 PM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: I think that the problem you have with Beyblade reissues, that you don't get with most other toy lines, is that of interactibility. Beyblade is, at it's core, a competitive game made for an audience whose purchases are made for them by their parents and other relatives, who probably won't know the difference between the main product line, and the reissues, and which ones are compatible with which launchers etc. In order to avoid that kind of confusion I think it would be necessary to commit to a single system, and then maybe produce "remakes" similar to the Burst versions of classic Plastic-gen Beys seen recently.
I don't particularly mind if we get faithful recreations of older Beys or not, I'm more interested in seeing a return to greater levels of customisation and a focus on performance like we saw in HMS and MFB, with more classic-style aesthetics and motifs.
They could just slap "adult collectible" on it.
(Jan. 27, 2023  11:32 AM)beyspark Wrote: Here my gen 4th bey motives predict.
Orion
Mars
Jupiter
Saturn
Neptune
Eris
Triton
Titan
Uran
Proteus
Mercury
Ceres
Phobos
Deimos
Pluto
Oberon
Callisto
Ganymede
Sirius
Sagittarius
Regul
Betelgeuse
What's the point to try to guess that many names when we don't know anything about next gen ?

I mean, it's just a list of Beys you WOULD LIKE to see appear...
(Jan. 30, 2023  4:17 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2023  11:32 AM)beyspark Wrote: Here my gen 4th bey motives predict.
Orion
Mars
Jupiter
Saturn
Neptune
Eris
Triton
Titan
Uran
Proteus
Mercury
Ceres
Phobos
Deimos
Pluto
Oberon
Callisto
Ganymede
Sirius
Sagittarius
Regul
Betelgeuse
What's the point to try to guess that many names when we don't know anything about next gen ?

I mean even though yeah we don’t know anything about 4th gen it’s still cool motif ideas…
(Jan. 30, 2023  1:11 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2023  4:17 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: What's the point to try to guess that many names when we don't know anything about next gen ?

I mean even though yeah we don’t know anything about 4th gen it’s still cool motif ideas…

It simply doesn't fit in this thread. 

This thread is about "Upcoming releases and rumors", so we are are waiting for it to give news and eventually some thinkings based on informations we already have or rumors.

This one was a pure speculation/idea, it belongs to the appropriate thread. If we're all posting what we would like to see, here, it would be a flood mess and important informations would get drowned in it.
(Jan. 30, 2023  3:23 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2023  1:11 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I mean even though yeah we don’t know anything about 4th gen it’s still cool motif ideas…

It simply doesn't fit in this thread. 

This thread is about "Upcoming releases and rumors", so we are are waiting for it to give news and eventually some thinkings based on informations we already have or rumors.

This one was a pure speculation/idea, it belongs to the appropriate thread. If we're all posting what we would like to see, here, it would be a flood mess and important informations would get drowned in it.

Fair enough I guess
(Jan. 30, 2023  4:23 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2023  3:23 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: It simply doesn't fit in this thread. 

Fair enough I guess
I mean, not to be too strict, a simple "I wonder if they would make beys based on Planets and satellites" would be more constructive than a 20 name drop of a speculated "prediction"
(Jan. 30, 2023  5:24 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2023  4:23 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Fair enough I guess
I mean, not to be too strict, a simple "I wonder if they would make beys based on Planets and satellites" would be more constructive than a 20 name drop of a speculated "prediction"

Would be cool Beyblade Universe lol
(Jan. 30, 2023  5:31 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2023  5:24 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: I mean, not to be too strict, a simple "I wonder if they would make beys based on Planets and satellites" would be more constructive than a 20 name drop of a speculated "prediction"

Would be cool Beyblade Universe lol

MFB did it more or less with constellations and then solar system, but a color scheme based on the universe, at least for a part of the beys would be kinda cool
(Jan. 30, 2023  6:18 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2023  5:31 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Would be cool Beyblade Universe lol

MFB did it more or less with constellations and then solar system, but a color scheme based on the universe, at least for a part of the beys would be kinda cool
I think having more beys with motifs based off the solar system would be nice
I'd prefer to avoid repeating previous themes and motifs, ideally the whole Pokemon-paradigm if possible. Rather than magical creatures being the norm, they could become an element of the storyline's escalation. In terms of the designs of the Beyblades themselves, I've previously mentioned that I'd like more customisation options that look better together; one way to achieve this would be to separate the marketing identity from the parts, in a fashion. They did this, to an extent with Metal Fusion, where the Energy Rings and Facebolts were the only part designed to convey a specific character, and the rest were effectively generic parts that didn't confer any specific identity on the Bey. HMS had the Advanced set, Striker, Guardian, Eterner and Averazer, which were built around the type of Beyblade rather than the gimmick or a particular Bit-Beast.

To this end, I'm thinking they could replace the concept of a particular series, like Dragoon/Pegasus/Valkyrie, with different manufacturers, each with their own unifying theme, gimmicks, motifs, and colour schemes, similar to the weapon manufacturers from the Borderlands video games, if you've played those. Parallel concepts like magical creatures, human characters and their battling styles can then be layered on top of this to create more unique marketing identities.

One of the reasons I would favour a system like this, is because previous systems have tended to match particular gimmicks with specific characters and colour schemes, with only a small number of truly generic parts, like the SG Flat, Semi-Flat and Sharp Blade Bases from the plastic generation for example, and I think that in addition to the issue of potentially getting a Bey with a part that has little or no competitive or aesthetic value, it also creates a disconnect between the fantasy and IRL elements of creating a combo. (a form of ludo-narrative dissonance, if you will) IRL you're not going to take your home-made, bootleg parts to a tournament, but in the manga/anime there are guys with parts that literally nobody else on the planet has used, or will ever use. I think this also helps to make sense of power-creep, because these manufacturers are competing with one another for market-share. (I also dislike the idea of a magical evolution of what is essentially supposed to be sports equipment, I think the purchase of new parts and and construction of a new Bey in the original series made vastly more sense)

Alternatively, I wouldn't mind seeing a series that takes inspiration from more mundane places, like series of Beys whose parts are designed with motifs derived from stationary, jewellery, fashion, gambling, vehicles, etc. Consider a flat rubber tip designed to resemble the eraser on a pencil, or a tip with a mode change gimmick that works like a ballpoint pen. Perhaps a spin-stealer with rubber contact points made to look like a large tyre from a tractor or a monster truck. How about an attack type with contact points made to look like cascading dice, battling in a stadium that superficially resembles a roulette wheel? I think there are a lot of places where you could look for inspiration that aren't the same rehashed mythological creature/pocket monster, that would still be rooted sufficiently in the elements of popular and historical culture that they would be identifiable to people and mean something to them in terms of characterisation.
(Feb. 01, 2023  2:19 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: https://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/ba...byproject/ Something about a new projet will be announced in few weeks.

Interesting but are you sure this is for Beyblade?Because we’re getting something announced on 3/21 unless that is release date of beys while this battle hobby project is announcement.

It's not beyblade in 2 weeks
(Feb. 01, 2023  3:13 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

I can't imagine an anime based on these toys :')
(Feb. 01, 2023  3:46 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2023  3:13 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

I can't imagine an anime based on these toys :')

Too late, there already is one!:
(Feb. 01, 2023  10:01 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2023  3:46 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I can't imagine an anime based on these toys :')

Too late, there already is one!:

Oh yeah I've seen this aaaaand it's one of the worst animated shows I've seen, like it makes Dynamite Battle look like a masterpiece. I'm surprised this franchise is potentially getting a comeback with how obscure it is though.
(Feb. 01, 2023  10:32 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2023  10:01 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Too late, there already is one!:

Oh yeah I've seen this aaaaand it's one of the worst animated shows I've seen, like it makes Dynamite Battle look like a masterpiece. I'm surprised this franchise is potentially getting a comeback with how obscure it is though.

Dang even dB better than this no wonder they wants reboot (most likely)
I dunno if that's the case. Japan really loves bugs, thats why we have Bug type Pokemon, and the Insecticons. Anywho, I doubt I'm really going to watch this, at least there's other stuff to watch for the no beyblade content drought.
(Feb. 02, 2023  1:35 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: I dunno if that's the case. Japan really loves bugs, thats why we have Bug type Pokemon, and the Insecticons. Anywho, I doubt I'm really going to watch this, at least there's other stuff to watch for the no beyblade content drought.

Feels like alot of things have been rebooting b damen to bottleman, burst to whatever comes next (obviously), and now this like what? But it's not really  a bad thing. Hopefully Zoids reboot soon tired of wilds...
Big news: New generation called Beyblade Clash,
Leak shows off new Valkyrie called Breakthrough Valkyrie looks like the original Valkyrie mixed with Ultimate
It also reveals a new Dragoon and Pegasus which are both hard to see Also  Valt, Tyson, and Ginga are returning (designs are just the same from their last appearances)  also Shu, Kai, and Koya are returning More info on 3/21 
Yeah this ain’t real “sighs”…
(Feb. 06, 2023  2:49 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Big news: New generation called Beyblade Clash,
Leak shows off new Valkyrie called Breakthrough Valkyrie looks like the original Valkyrie mixed with Ultimate
It also reveals a new Dragoon and Pegasus which are both hard to see Also  Valt, Tyson, and Ginga are returning (designs are just the same from their last appearances)  also Shu, Kai, and Koya are returning More info on 3/21 
could've been a legit thing, since the 3/21 teaser shows all the generations
(Feb. 06, 2023  2:49 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Big news: New generation called Beyblade Clash,
Do you have the source?
(Feb. 06, 2023  8:34 PM)Dark red Wrote:
Do you have the source?

I think it turned out to be fake, they just didn't erase their post.
(Feb. 06, 2023  9:42 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2023  8:34 PM)Dark red Wrote: Do you have the source?

I think it turned out to be fake, they just didn't erase their post.

Yeah it’s fake unfortunately 😔 hopefully what we actually get is close to this