Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Sep. 14, 2021  4:55 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: The DB launcher for the Overdrive set is rumored to have bearing spin unit

I wonder if the burst stopper on the core or the driver?
Dangerous Belial looks pretty dope. Maybe Bell takes some more inspiration from Savior due to its shape? And I love that new Belial core with the profile.
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:59 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:55 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: The DB launcher for the Overdrive set is rumored to have bearing spin unit

I wonder if the burst stopper on the core or the driver?
Core
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:00 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: Dangerous Belial looks pretty dope.  Maybe Bell takes some more inspiration from Savior due to its shape? And I love that new Belial core with the profile.

Yeah the dangerous blade is basically a rocky version of savior
Dangerous belial detail, have 1 burst stopper and thick driver like shot

Image deleted contains leaks from coro2
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:10 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Dangerous belial detai

Looks like they’re repeating nexus for the disc. The driver looks similiar to drift. Kinda like a combo of trick and drift.
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:20 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:10 PM)WickedHero Wrote:

Dangerous belial detail

Looks like they’re repeating nexus for the disc. The driver looks similiar to drift. Kinda like a combo of trick and drift.

they have to accomodate using s gear

(Sep. 14, 2021  5:21 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:20 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Looks like they’re repeating nexus for the disc. The driver looks similiar to drift. Kinda like a combo of trick and drift.

they have to accomodate using s gear
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:20 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:10 PM)WickedHero Wrote:

Dangerous belial detail

I recommend you edit your post because it shows leaks
Thoughts on Dangerous Belial

The new Belial looks very cool all around, and is an easy purchase from me when the time comes. It's got a very Valkyrie look to it, almost like this is a dark Valkyrie. Honestly, if Belial was the main villain beyblade instead of main character, having all gears attached would've made Belial such a cool almighty villain beyblade. Still, this is cool, and it is good that the gears are still applicable here.

The chip is really cool in terms of looks, although I gotta admit that it feels more like Diabolos than the first one did. That's not a bad thing, just something I've noticed. The burst stoppers being on the chip is kinda cool, but unfortunately I do not like burst stopper gimmicks, especially since adding this chip onto any right spin stamina combos could be concerning. Then again, how often do bursts happen there?

That new driver is bulky and kind of cool. The tip reminds me a bit of Dragoon GT's engine gear CEW, oddly enough and I can see the metal part taking some parts of Nexus, to house the S Gear.

Thoughts on Prominence Phoenix

I think the layer looks cooler in clearer pictures, and has a more natural flame look than the other armour. The chip is still very cool. Not sure what the chip gimmick would be, though, if it even has one. The gimmick is the same but I hear you can flip the armour for two modes, which I gotta say is a very cool idea and does expand on it better.

Using 10 makes sense, and Tapered always felt like a defense type disk with how it resembles Armed or Vertical's trapezium shape. Again, I wish there was a dedicated defense type disk though.

I still dislike them using Metal Universe, because I don't like metal drivers as they damage teeth easily.

Thoughts on All In One Set

There's not much to say here, it has a stadium that doesn't really interest me, personally. The recolour of Belial is okay. I really like the recolour for Bahamut though, as it feels like it's "aura" in a way, like if it was in the show. Heh, this is almost the Dark Turbo recolour we never got for Dread Bahamut I guess.

The one stand out element is of course, Metal Drift. People have claimed that this would break the meta because it's a powerful LAD driver, now with a tighter grip. And yeah, that is a bit concerning as to why TT did it, but in all fairness, we've had tight drivers with good LAD as well, remember Zn'+Z? Both have strong LAD and are tight, but they also have horrible same spin stamina. I know Drift has arguably better LAD, but the same spin stamina is still terrible. I gotta say though, the combination of Roar Bahamut and Metal Drift does sound like a very good stock combo.
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:44 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:20 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Looks like they’re repeating nexus for the disc. The driver looks similiar to drift. Kinda like a combo of trick and drift.

I recommend you edit your post because it shows leaks

I was just quoting another person though, so whoever I quoted has the leaks
(Sep. 14, 2021  7:32 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:44 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: I recommend you edit your post because it shows leaks

I was just quoting another person though, so whoever I quoted has the leaks

I believe they're saying to edit your quotes when you reply so that the links don't show up in your post.
The launcher looks fine.. if you put the red parts from the 1st DB set on it then you'd have the magma launcher. Sucks that we get those square launchers in the stadium set. I think the new dynamite bey will be the heaviest bey with all the gears. Surprised it doesn't way a pound after that.
In regards to the All In One set, would it be worth getting if I don't have a DB stadium yet? I haven't been to a tournament in quite a while, are we using the new DB stadiums now or are we still using the OG Burst stadiums?
So I checked out the listing for B-191 on Four Gaming, and the name of the driver for Dangerous Belial is......All Might....
This a joke or mistranslation cuz this seems very strange of a name, especially considering that’s the name of a certain character from a certain anime.....
Oh god the name

Of dangerous belial’s driver

What the hell was takara tomy thinking
(Sep. 14, 2021  10:43 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Oh god the name

Of dangerous belial’s driver

What the hell was takara tomy thinking
one for all bro
the release date for All in one set and Overdrive SP starter set is delayed a week from 2nd of October to 9th of October this probably to match the episode showcase of dangerous Belial
I'm honestly super excited for this character (Copying and pasting his name): Phenomeno Pain He looks and sounds cool, I never really cared for the Phonix Line and the owner Phi but this dude looks sick, He'd be the perfect person to tick Bell off from time to time, I'm honestly excited for these new characters
(Sep. 15, 2021  3:06 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm honestly super excited for this character (Copying and pasting his name): Phenomeno Pain He looks and sounds cool, I never really cared for the Phonix Line and the owner Phi but this dude looks sick, He'd be the perfect person to tick Bell off from time to time, I'm honestly excited for these new characters
I agree, the new Phoenix owner looks awesome!!!! Phi had a sick character design but this guy's design is way cooler. I just hope a lot of people don't act toxic over this new blader and start calling him a "Hearts rip-off", "Hearts and Akira's love child", or even some other lame insult. Though, a joke/insult like "Hearts if he had Phoenix" would be pretty accurate imo.
(Sep. 15, 2021  4:17 AM)WickedHero Wrote:

Was the stadium also moved to the 9th?
(Sep. 15, 2021  4:20 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2021  4:17 AM)WickedHero Wrote:

Was the stadium also moved to the 9th?

I don't think so, stadium is 2 oct, SP in 9 oct
Part picture
Phoenix apparently has 4 teeth consisting of 2 strong and weak teeth And prominace has 2 modes normal and shield Br' having a orange cap also means that it's like a sime dash driver
bearing ' lock is orange cap means either these a new type of driver or just a recolor