Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Jan. 07, 2020  11:12 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2020  5:52 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: One thing I’m still trying to figure out, is this new layer system that they’ll be making... we already know that the Gachi system will be removed, (and by “know” I really mean Strongly assume) which will knock back the combo capabilities a notch...
I’m still trying to wrap my head around how they can top GT....
One thing that I was thinking about, is if all the layers of this new series of burst has the same type of gimmick that Imperial dragon has, that over time, the layers will evolve and either gain new contact points, gain or unlock a new gimmick, or just gets stronger in general.
I also feel that E-Drivers might become the norm....

I really don’t know... I’m jus speculating...

Atm all we can speculate for the new gimmick is the "battle disc combinations" that people have been getting from B-162 on Vocare.

Battle Disc combinations? This sounds like that the new gimmick will be changable parts on the disc like frames on core discs.
(Jan. 07, 2020  11:12 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2020  5:52 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: One thing I’m still trying to figure out, is this new layer system that they’ll be making... we already know that the Gachi system will be removed, (and by “know” I really mean Strongly assume) which will knock back the combo capabilities a notch...
I’m still trying to wrap my head around how they can top GT....
One thing that I was thinking about, is if all the layers of this new series of burst has the same type of gimmick that Imperial dragon has, that over time, the layers will evolve and either gain new contact points, gain or unlock a new gimmick, or just gets stronger in general.
I also feel that E-Drivers might become the norm....

I really don’t know... I’m jus speculating...

Atm all we can speculate for the new gimmick is the "battle disc combinations" that people have been getting from B-162 on Vocare.

“Battle disc Combination”...?
The only thing that comes to mind is the disc frames that we already have...
(Jan. 07, 2020  11:32 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2020  11:12 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Atm all we can speculate for the new gimmick is the "battle disc combinations" that people have been getting from B-162 on Vocare.

Battle Disc combinations? This sounds like that the new gimmick will be changable parts on the disc like frames on core discs.

(Jan. 07, 2020  11:49 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2020  11:12 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Atm all we can speculate for the new gimmick is the "battle disc combinations" that people have been getting from B-162 on Vocare.

“Battle disc Combination”...?
The only thing that comes to mind is the disc frames that we already have...

I think Paradox is the closest thing we have atm to what it'll be aka a disc that has a gimmick that can be taken off/flipped/possibly changed with another one/etc.
..... doesn’t the Turn frame do pretty much the same thing?
(Jan. 08, 2020  12:01 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: ..... doesn’t the Turn frame do pretty much the same thing?

It does to some extent, except it can be flipped to reflect "Defense" and "Attack" depending on the spin direction unlike Paradox which has the "Defense" as a LAD-rich mode though we're hard-pressed to find compatible Layers aside Naked for that mode whereas the "Stamina" mode is the 0Wall-esque shape that looks too scrape-risky yet ideal precession-source to be used unless possibly for spin-equalization.
wait and see for the next system
takara will surprise us as always. just like Hasbro but it's not the same level of surprise xD
(Jan. 09, 2020  1:37 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: wait and see for the next system
takara will surprise us as always. just like Hasbro but it's not the same level of surprise xD

Lol you betcha that it’ll be the same level of surprise, just on the opposite spectrum. ;3
(Jan. 09, 2020  2:27 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  1:37 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: wait and see for the next system

Lol you betcha that it’ll be the same level of surprise, just on the opposite spectrum. ;3

you said it xD
They don't have any news except Big Bang Genesis on Corocoro Feb issue.
And in next issue they'll show new series of Burst.
Next Corocoro lottery Bey will be Master Dragon Gold Turbo Ver.
(Jan. 14, 2020  1:18 AM)marutti Wrote: They don't have any news except Big Bang Genesis on Corocoro Feb issue.
And in next issue they'll show new series of Burst.
Next Corocoro lottery Bey will be Master Dragon Gold Turbo Ver.

Nice, surprised there's no Random Booster 19 news, but Master Dragon Gold Turbo seems interesting. New series in the next issue, so excited
YES next issue finally a season 5 teaserr
(Jan. 14, 2020  8:30 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Master Dragon¿
Just kidding
(Jan. 14, 2020  2:56 AM)KnightPro Wrote: YES  next issue finally a season 5 teaser

I hope it is
Today at WHF, Takara Tomy revealed this new Silhouette of a future release, probably from the next season, it is advertised as a "Sun Motif"

[Image: 0ncXAeb.jpg]
https://imgur.com/a/WDWXSbo
OMG that bay looks great imo i hope the performance and owner turns out to be the most impactful character
(Jan. 19, 2020  6:19 AM)DrPedrão Wrote: Today at WHF, Takara Tomy revealed this new Silhouette of a future release, probably from the next season, it is advertised as a "Sun Motif"

Oh ghad "Sun Motif", so they're probably milking Duo Eclipse huh?

A Bey with that semi-aggressive shape would most probably connote that it may be the evolution of Amaterios, or hopefully Dragon or Diabolos?

Not thinking straight out of hype right now, but they are probably making some major changes to the upcoming Layer System of the 5th season of Burst.
(Jan. 19, 2020  6:50 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  6:19 AM)DrPedrão Wrote: Today at WHF, Takara Tomy revealed this new Silhouette of a future release, probably from the next season, it is advertised as a "Sun Motif"

Oh ghad "Sun Motif", so they're probably milking Duo Eclipse huh?

A Bey with that semi-aggressive shape would most probably connote that it may be the evolution of Amaterios, or hopefully Dragon or Diabolos?

Not thinking straight out of hype right now, but they are probably making some major changes to the upcoming Layer System of the 5th season of Burst.
Valkyrie, Rangnarok, Spriggan, Longinus, Fafnir, Satan, Achilles and Dragon is back.
It must related to Myth world things though it has Sun Motif.
Even Apocaylpse has a sword motif, but represent end of the world
Maybe this bey is based on Helios, the god of the sun from greek mythology?
(Jan. 19, 2020  11:41 AM)TL14 Wrote: Maybe this bey is based on Helios, the god of the sun from greek mythology?
I am hoping it is, since it was the best name I could find searching up sun God names.

Maybe it's Helios.

From the looks of it, the GT system may be returning, which is nice.
(Jan. 19, 2020  2:12 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

From the looks of it, the GT system may be returning, which is nice.

I think this is a whole new system tbh, Burst usually doesn't carry past gimmicks onto knew ones. I hope this is a new layer gimmick
(Jan. 19, 2020  2:27 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  2:12 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: From the looks of it, the GT system may be returning, which is nice.

I think this is a whole new system tbh, Burst usually doesn't carry past gimmicks onto knew ones. I hope this is a new layer gimmick

Wrong, here are two example of system’s carrying on into the next generation:
God into Cho-Z: as you see on some of the Cho-Z beys, a good amount of them have gimmicks, such as cR, vL, bX, gF, and more.
Cho-Z into GT: Almost every GT bey has metal because of the layer weights.