Tag Team Writing Tourney Round 1! Team 7 Vs. Team 5!

XD

Vote ahora!

Entry 1: 1
Entry 2: 1
Wow, my team lost. Still, thanks for posting the thread! At least there's losers' bracket!
But yours is nicer. SwiftShadow's definitely writing the next thingie.
EPIC LOL. Well, we take turns. Wink Tenshou's writing the next one once the next theme is announced.
Titan, Potter, both of your entries were fantastic. Then again, there's no other way you would be in this tournament, but I have to say that I vote Entry 1. The writing was amazing, but I felt that entry was a little too quick and to the point. But as for my entry, we just sucked. We thought the topic was for the whole tournament, but at least I had incorporated a slight escape. But great job both of you! Hope to see how this all turns out.
Thanks for the critique. Meep. Vote people
Sparta, don't you think there is something wrong with the voting system? During the 1st writing tour, winning voting scores weren't really high. There must be a way to speed up things a bit...Uncertain
Huh? Sorry, I'm not sure I understand what point you're trying to explain. Are you saying the amount of votes needed to win aren't enough? Sorry, I don't follow...
Basically, only those who vote are those in the tourney. Uncertain
Yeah, it seems to be that way. I also think some people may be scared away by the lack of polls.
Yeah, I know I know. What do you want me to do, use mind control?

The problem here is...actually I don't know. Why are the GFX tournaments more popular? It seems no one is willing to vote...
Looking at GFX takes no less than a second, whereas it takes about a minute (for me, at least) to read each story.
absolutely correct Noodoo, people won't read a story, but they won't mind looking at a picture, even though it's harder to write a good story...
Could you guys vote? I just want this round over with so SwiftShadow and I can get ready for losers' bracket.
ok then, I'll have a look now
I vote entry 2, even if it is shorter i feel it has more depth to it, and it's alot easier to read than entry 1, even if entry 1 is good.
Well, both of our entries seem to be good. Even though my team's going to lose, I think we put forth a good effort.
Eh, I pick Entry Two. The escape of Two was lame, but there were WAY too many spacing and line errors in Entry One.
Thank you for voting. So, the score is currently 1 : 2
(Oct. 01, 2011  1:10 AM)Temporal Wrote: Eh, I pick Entry Two. The escape of Two was lame, but there were WAY too many spacing and line errors in Entry One.

Ugh, I shouldn't use the way I write in chinese here.....
Thanks for telling everyone which entry is from which team. I guess nobody's really going to show favoritism, so it doesn't really matter...
Hmmm, I think 2 was better. I know that 1 was longer, but, as others have said, the format or whatever wasn't great. I also like the style of 2, sooo, yeah.
Ugh....Tenshou, I'm soo gonna do the editing this time...You write?