TT or hasbro?

(Aug. 21, 2018  5:36 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:29 PM)Suhasini Wrote: But aren't they better than TT's version? That was my point. S3 is way OP and G3 too is pretty good.
NO!
The ban on garuda and requim is similar to ban on deathscyther 
D2 was unbanned when god series came
sR and mG are unbanned because chouzetsu came

Sr = Spriggan Requiem 
Anyway, the hasbro beyblades, SrS3 and G3 are bothe banned because of insane slopes, I feel that the Hasbro Turbo series of burst will hard counter both, Honestly.
(Aug. 21, 2018  9:25 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:36 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: NO!
The ban on garuda and requim is similar to ban on deathscyther 
D2 was unbanned when god series came
sR and mG are unbanned because chouzetsu came

Sr = Spriggan Requiem 
Anyway, the hasbro beyblades, SrS3 and G3 are bothe banned because of insane slopes, I feel that the Hasbro Turbo series of burst will hard counter both, Honestly.
The unban was placed because of Revive phoenix , winning Valkriye etc 
And by the way those slopes suck
I Seriously DON'T think that in Hasbro FORMAT , Sr and Mg should be banned , Deep Chaos outclasses them because of its slopes ,and Nl also does the same ( i think Dc should have been banned with Sr , NOT Mg )!!
(Aug. 22, 2018  6:02 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I Seriously DON'T think that in Hasbro FORMAT , Sr and Mg should be banned , Deep Chaos outclasses them because of its slopes ,and Nl also does the same ( i think Dc should have been banned with Sr , NOT Mg )!!

Hey bro, it's my utmost request that use
*According to what I've seen online*

Before saying anything about beys You don't Used.

I would do the same, as we don't know what actually is with that bey.
(Aug. 22, 2018  6:02 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I Seriously DON'T think that in Hasbro FORMAT , Sr and Mg should be banned , Deep Chaos outclasses them because of its slopes ,and Nl also does the same ( i think Dc should have been banned with Sr , NOT Mg )!!
The problem with S3 is that on bearing it's literally un- burstable. And G3 is banned because it is also tough to burst. But it is possible in G3's case. 
But maybe they will be unbanned once Hsabro it's the Turbo toy line? If they counter them really well, then S3 and G3 can be unbanned. But Hasbro dC bursts S3 and G3?! Where did you see this?
(Aug. 22, 2018  6:07 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Hey bro, it's my utmost request that use
*According to what I've seen online*

Before saying anything about beys You don't Used.

I would do the same, as we don't know what actually is with that bey.

I saw in many tournaments ( World Tournaments , Hasbro Format ) , that Deep Chaos was Dominating !! ( And in One , Sr was bursted ( before the BAN ))
For sure Takara Tomy, the mechanism of the teeth is way better than slope because it’s much tighter. Also the Takara Tomy beys come out way earlier and that results in hasbro beys being not as competitive
I agree that in usa hasbeys r available in stores
But they mess up with the stocking
If anyone remembers durinh metal fury
Stock were literally not there...
But i would reccommend TT
But hasbro nailed some recolours (some ) ,and some beys like regulus r3

(Aug. 21, 2018  4:55 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Solid argument! I hope you debate ilinnuc next.

Haha yes..somebody bring illinuc here..
(Aug. 23, 2018  4:10 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: I agree that in usa hasbeys r available in stores

(Aug. 21, 2018  4:55 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Solid argument! I hope you debate ilinnuc next.

I commented about hasbro being worse on his channel and some random guy started a debate with me
(Aug. 23, 2018  9:31 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  4:10 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: I agree that in usa hasbeys r available in stores

I commented about hasbro being worse on his channel and some random guy started a debate with me

Fun fact: your Metal Fight Beys are hasbro
(Aug. 23, 2018  11:56 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  9:31 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I commented about hasbro being worse on his channel and some random guy started a debate with me

Well i used to collect both ...TT and hasbro
(Aug. 23, 2018  11:56 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  9:31 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I commented about hasbro being worse on his channel and some random guy started a debate with me

No, if you buy a Indian metal Fusion release you will see the tt logo ,but on a original hasbro mf box you won't
The legends line and shogun steel (indian version) are original hasbro
And in the metal series both were completely same except non hyperblades metalfury
(Aug. 23, 2018  1:38 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  11:56 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Fun fact: your Metal Fight Beys are hasbro
No, if you buy a Indian metal Fusion release you will see the tt logo ,but on a original hasbro mf box you won't
And in the metal series both were completely same except non hyperblades metalfury

TT came at last of metal saga( hyper blade)
So any older release if you do have they ought to be hasbeys
(Aug. 23, 2018  2:04 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  1:38 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: No, if you buy a Indian metal Fusion release you will see the tt logo ,but on a original hasbro mf box you won't

But there is no difference

But the shogun steel ones have the hasbro recolour and the cross shaped face bolt
(Aug. 23, 2018  2:04 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  1:38 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: No, if you buy a Indian metal Fusion release you will see the tt logo ,but on a original hasbro mf box you won't

The only thing which WE didn't ( Or didn't wanted to see ) was BeyWheelz and BeyRaiderz ( I must say I am grateful to Funskool for not supplying/making these WORST NIGHTMARES )