TT Perfect Phoenix combo

I recently Bought Both Dead Phoenix and Revive Phoenix and was wondering what were the exact parts to make the version of TT's perfect phoenix as some people say to run friction over Atomic and Vice Versa and would the 10 plate be better than the 0?
(Mar. 04, 2020  11:13 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: I would personally go with 0

How about the driver would you reccomend Atomic or friction
Atomic if the opponent is same spin but friction fir other purposes
Perfect Phoenix 0 Atomic, if you have the parts Perfect Phoenix 00 Cross Xtend+ (Stamina)

Also next time post this in the thread “Build Me A Combo #2”
(Mar. 04, 2020  11:05 AM)Spiffui Wrote: I recently Bought Both Dead Phoenix and Revive Phoenix and was wondering what were the exact parts to make the version of TT's perfect phoenix as some people say to run friction over Atomic and Vice Versa and would the 10 plate be better than the 0?

Plate? It’s called a disc, and for a stock pP, I use 10 Atomic.
I know meta is Perfect Phoenix.Outer.Volcanic'

I just tried it with Yell and I can sure say. It is CRAZY
(Mar. 12, 2020  5:12 AM)superrobotking Wrote: I know meta is Perfect Phoenix.Outer.Volcanic'

I just tried it with Yell and I can sure say.  It is CRAZY

Yell is highly outclassed. It dosent have as much stamina as Outer and dosent have the LAD of 0/00C/P
(Mar. 12, 2020  5:32 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2020  5:12 AM)superrobotking Wrote: I know meta is Perfect Phoenix.Outer.Volcanic'

I just tried it with Yell and I can sure say.  It is CRAZY

Yell is highly outclassed. It dosent have as much stamina as Outer and dosent have the LAD of 0/00C/P

I dont have Outer to compare but the nice thing with Yell it because everything is push up more so it has more upper centripical force with pP making it spin very fast.
I know I'm pretty late in this thread, but I was wondering how a triple projectile combo would work? Perfect Phoenix Yell Bullet. You can put the revive armor on the yell disk and boom, I got the idea from bbg and I don't have the parts so I was wondering if someone could try it out?
Most local tournaments recommend Ignition'.
(Sep. 13, 2021  12:32 AM)ScaryPhantoms Wrote: Most local tournaments recommend Ignition'.

Perfect Phoenix Ignition' is outclassed by most DB meta combos. (although you mentioned "local", so your country might still be in that Zwei/Judgement/Imperial/Lord meta.
(Sep. 13, 2021  8:28 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2021  12:32 AM)ScaryPhantoms Wrote: Most local tournaments recommend Ignition'.

Perfect Phoenix Ignition' is outclassed by most DB meta combos. (although you mentioned "local", so your country might still be in that Zwei/Judgement/Imperial/Lord meta.

You tell other people about not necroposting and do it yourself, please try not to say things to other people which you cannot do.
ThanksSmile
(Sep. 13, 2021  11:06 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2021  8:28 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Perfect Phoenix Ignition' is outclassed by most DB meta combos. (although you mentioned "local", so your country might still be in that Zwei/Judgement/Imperial/Lord meta.

You tell other people about not necroposting and do it yourself, please try not to say things to other people which you cannot do.
ThanksSmile

Wait I was necroposting? I thought it was September or something

Oh I was necroposting

Sorry I'll try to look out for posts on top next time

I can not necropost (I know that sounds confusing), just that I don't notice some stuff, not that I see an old post and think, "OH that's an old post! Let me reply to that post!"
Try Perfect Phoenix on Zone'+Z because Perfect Phoenix is weak to same spin matchups.

Sorry for necroposting
Let's not comment on threads that hasn't been active for a year and a half, please. If you know that it's too late to comment on it, the best solution is not to.

If you'd like to ask for combo suggestions with your parts, please look into this thread, thank you. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...pid1797983