TRYING TO BEAT _ COMBO! 1st one=Lord Diabolos, Generate Same spin

The first combo is in the title I will battle the combos against the combo until a combo wins, I will put the combos and the winning combos in the beggining.

Lord Diabolos, Generate same spin. Winning combo=

Oh wait, nvm sorry I forgot I don’t have these parts, delete his thread please
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:34 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: The first combo is in the title I will battle the combos against the combo until a combo wins, I will put the combos and the winning combos in the beggining.

If you have all parts available (maybe except ones like solomon) then, Tempest Lucifer2 Wheel Atomic 1S, if you don’t have Lucifer2 then Lucifer1 or diabolos will be fine.
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:36 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:34 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: The first combo is in the title I will battle the combos against the combo until a combo wins, I will put the combos and the winning combos in the beggining.

If you have all parts available (maybe except ones like solomon) then, Tempest Lucifer2 Wheel Atomic 1S, if you don’t have Lucifer2 then Lucifer1 or diabolos will be fine.

Sorry I need someone to delete this thread. I don’t have any good parts besides wheel, Xtend plus, and Brave stock. The other parts are trash.
beat lord diabolos with brave valkyrie xrend plus
You could ask for people who have these parts to try this...