TOP 10 Best starter beyblades (metal fusion)

(Nov. 14, 2020  2:16 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yes it is it is true all the way

its the truth and stop coming here to start stuff what i said is true and if you dont like it than to bad

It’s not true. Dark Gasher is long outclassed by several beys. Jade Jupiter is simply better than Eagle wether you like it or not. Good starters would include strong stuff and dark Gasher is anything but strong
um starter beyblades are actually weak so what are you talking about?
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:19 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: um starter beyblades are actually weak so what are you talking about?

It’s not like Pokémon my dude. To begin Beyblade you need strong beys otherwise you’re just wasting money
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:22 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:19 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: um starter beyblades are actually weak so what are you talking about?

It’s not like Pokémon my dude. To begin Beyblade you need strong beys otherwise you’re just wasting money

true
I don't do pokemon and you need to get a taste of beyblades and than work your way up so FALSE
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:24 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I don't do pokemon and you need to get a taste of beyblades and than work your way up so FALSE

Well not everyone has the money for that. You have to consider that not all of us are rich and can spend that kind of money
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:25 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:24 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I don't do pokemon and you need to get a taste of beyblades and than work your way up so FALSE

Well not everyone has the money for that. You have to consider that not all of us are rich and can spend that kind of money

You would be lucky if you had alot of money to buy beys.
I have alot of money to buy beyblades
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:26 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I have alot of money to buy beyblades

well yeah but some of us dont
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:26 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I have alot of money to buy beyblades

That’s great for you, but people like me need to buy good beys since we don’t have too much money to spend like that.
Come to think of it buying beys takes up time and sometimes you wont find the good ones. Sometimes you gotta start rock bottom
I understand and save up your money so you can buy more beys

so true! lol
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:28 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I understand and save up your money so you can buy more beys

so true! lol

exactly

its the truth and stop coming here to start stuff what i said is true and if you dont like it than to bad

true not wrong

you never learn also JADE IS TRASH EAGLE IS GOD

oh wait aquila is god
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:28 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I understand and save up your money so you can buy more beys

so true! lol

How long do you expect us to wait?
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:41 AM)beykid44 Wrote:

true not wrong

oh wait aquila is god

lol
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:41 AM)beykid44 Wrote:

true not wrong

oh wait aquila is god

Jade is bad overall,but it’s better than Earth.
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:42 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:41 AM)beykid44 Wrote: you never learn also JADE IS TRASH EAGLE IS GOD

oh wait aquila is god

Jade is bad overall,but it’s better than Earth.

That is very true
GodzillaFan101 you’re facts are completely wrong for a beginners guide, and we already have a purchase guide in the beyblade marketplace that is much better than this. Thus I urge the mods to close this thread as it’s redundant
eagle is not god and jade is not trash

MY FACTS ARE COMPLTELEY RIGHT JUPITIER THEY ARE ACCURATE ALL THE WAY

about 3 days

and beykid Jade is not bad at all
(Nov. 15, 2020  12:58 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: eagle is not god and jade is not trash

MY FACTS ARE COMPLTELEY RIGHT JUPITIER THEY ARE ACCURATE ALL THE WAY

about 3 days

Bruh, use the actual guides in the marketplace: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Guide-W...n-Standard

Your advice on building up is completely wrong and the beys you have chosen are also far from meta and are out of order (for the most part)
you come here being so rude earthhelios and I were having fun talking so if you don't like it you can go away

so what we are having fun
(Nov. 15, 2020  1:01 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: you come here being so rude earthhelios and I were having fun talking so if you don't like it you can go away

so what we are having fun

You’re quote-on-quote fun is leading to misleading information. I don’t like how you don’t base anything on fact.

Get informed on MFB and redo your first message
my information is correct