TOP 10 Best starter beyblades (metal fusion)

meteo l drago is okay if you like stealing others powers

dead 4 life LOL
Variares is pretty good too, along with Jade Jupiter and Diablo Nemesis
Jade Jupiter is pretty good and diablo nemesis is stronger than any version of L-drago. (except maybe l-drago destructor)
(Nov. 13, 2020  6:08 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: HOW DARE YOU! GALAXY PEGASUS IS THE BEST BEYBLADE EVER

dark bull is trash

not true diablo nemesis would smack down meteo l drago anytime

(Nov. 13, 2020  6:11 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: and meteo l drago all he does spin steel he can't even use his own energy such a pity

not true.................. I literally have a video of it. Dark bull is not trash. Meteo L drago has the best spin stealing in all of beyblade. Even without spin stealing, its attack is still really good.

(Nov. 13, 2020  6:16 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Jade Jupiter is pretty good and diablo nemesis is stronger than any version of L-drago. (except maybe l-drago destructor)

my meteo l drago literally spin stealed the mess out of nemesis
I choose pegasus over l drago anytime. Dark bull is trash literally slow moving and diablo nemesis is way to strong for for meteo L-drago to do spin steal. so it would easily throw him out of the stadium
Galaxy Pegasus: Bet I can beat you
Meteo L-Drago: I'M THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION
Galaxy Pegasus: okay sure
*Meteo L-Drago get knocked out in one hit*
Galaxy Pegasus: so you were saying????
(Nov. 13, 2020  6:29 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Galaxy Pegasus: Bet I can beat you
Meteo L-Drago: I'M THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION
Galaxy Pegasus: okay sure
*Meteo L-Drago get knocked out in one hit*
Galaxy Pegasus: so you were saying????

lol
to true! lmao
Meteo L-drago is an amazing defense and Galaxy Pegasus is an amazing attack type.
(Nov. 13, 2020  6:42 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Meteo L-drago is an amazing defense and Galaxy Pegasus is an amazing attack type.

lol Meteo L-drago acts more like a stamina type but I guess that works too.
Pegasus YES!!
so true half the time meteo l drago cowards in the corner while Galaxy Pegasus beats the carp out of him.

*carp is what I meant
(Nov. 13, 2020  6:45 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: so true half the time meteo l drago cowards in the corner while Galaxy Pegasus beats the carp out of him.

*carp is what I meant

XD
carp is what I meant

carp oh my gosh
(Nov. 13, 2020  6:46 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: carp is what I meant

carp oh my gosh

lol
sagitterio defeated L-drago once and than the other times he was smacked down Unhappy
(Nov. 13, 2020  6:50 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: sagitterio defeated L-drago once and than the other times he was smacked down Unhappy

oof
earlier this year I bought a fake Galaxy Pegasus which made me mad. So this past weekend I bought a Takara tomy Galaxy Pegasus and it just arrived 2 days ago
(Nov. 13, 2020  6:54 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: earlier this year I bought a fake Galaxy Pegasus which made me mad. So this past weekend I bought a Takara tomy Galaxy Pegasus and it just arrived 2 days ago

noice
I know right? than after what blacknight told me I might buy a phantom orion
(Nov. 13, 2020  7:06 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I know right? than after what blacknight told me I might buy a phantom orion

yeah and you know what else is cool
what else is cool?

earth eagle is not a beginner
(Nov. 13, 2020  7:19 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: what else is cool?

There is a burst bearing too