[TN, AL, MS, GA] Tennessee Valley Tournament Discussion

(Mar. 12, 2014  5:35 PM)Ingulit Wrote: I'll send the date and info to some of my friends to see if they want to come.

Will we have enough people with plastics to have a legit tournament? While I love me some plastics, it might be easier if it was a MFB: Standard tournament instead since we're having enough trouble finding 8 people for the more common MFB generation alone.
Yeah, that's true. Maybe your idea can spark up the beyblade popularity in the South East! Can I change the date for it to be easier for you to make it? (Thanks for offering it to your friends! Please ask them to PM me!)
(Mar. 12, 2014  8:15 PM)Xaos Ninja Wrote: Can I change the date for it to be easier for you to make it? (Thanks for offering it to your friends! Please ask them to PM me!)

That date works fine for me, but if another date would work better for other people that's cool! Just let me know when the final date is and I'll be there Grin

Talking to friends now, will post their response as soon as I get it (and I'll make sure they PM you on the WBO if they could make it).
(Mar. 12, 2014  9:51 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2014  8:15 PM)Xaos Ninja Wrote: Can I change the date for it to be easier for you to make it? (Thanks for offering it to your friends! Please ask them to PM me!)

That date works fine for me, but if another date would work better for other people that's cool! Just let me know when the final date is and I'll be there Grin

Talking to friends now, will post their response as soon as I get it (and I'll make sure they PM you on the WBO if they could make it).
Ok, thanks! That date is the final one! As long as you make it i'm fine! I would love meeting you!
I'm planning on coming with Ingulit if I can get the day off of work. I'm currently working on that...
(Mar. 14, 2014  12:24 AM)Host Wrote: I'm planning on coming with Ingulit if I can get the day off of work. I'm currently working on that...
Can I put you down as a maybe? Or "Possible Attendees" remember, this may not be an official GBT2 Qualifier, so don't get mad at me if you get the day off for nothing. But if it happens without being a qualifier, it would be a good start of blading in the Tennessee Valley.
**UPDATE**

Alright all, it will be on Saturday, March 29th at the Centennial Olympic Park. This is the FINAL time change:

Registration will be begin at 1, and run until 1:30
Free Play (May not count for points): 1-1:30
LIMITED: 1:30-2
Plastics (PLEASE SHARE): 2-2:30
Standard Battles: 2:30-3
Winner's Circle*: 3-3:15

*For hosts to jot down the winners and winning combos, and all battles that took place.

It may not be a qualifier, but if we get 8 people, we will be confirmed to just a tournament. Nothing big, but it would be a good start to revive blading in the Georgia area.
If I'm able to go I'll probably be competing in all 3 events (if they have enough people). If I go I'll be bringing 2 extra plastics so people without plastics can borrow them if they don't have their own.
Thank you so much Zancrow! I know most people have all 3, but my Dad is coming and I'm letting him use my 2nd best combos.
Go ahead and put me as confirmed, I got my confirmation!
I'll also be bringing my BB-10 to help speed up the number of battles we can do at once. That reminds me, have assigned anyone else as a judge yet?
Oh no, I was thinking just me and Ingulit as judges... But thanks for joining officialy!!! I will now update my post and we now need confirmation from Kai-V! Also, this is not a qualifier anymore, and we may not do Plastics. Just bring all of your gear... Thanks!
hey if its close to tennesse then i'll try to come put me on the maybe list
(Mar. 16, 2014  10:36 PM)amidamaru Wrote: hey if its close to tennesse then i'll try to come put me on the maybe list

The tournament will be in Atlanta, GA.
(Mar. 17, 2014  6:15 PM)Ingulit Wrote: So this won't be a qualifier? Sad day Unhappy

No new qualifier has been confirmed; people just cannot assume their tournament will be a qualifier.
Kai-V, could you please review the event proposal for this? Thanks, it would mean a lot and Inthink that you are ignoring me. (I know that you aren't Grin)
So what's up Tennessee Bladers? RagerBlade here to try and get a tourney started. Me and Neo are attempting to start a tourney in the Nashville area in November. What areas are you guys in and what dates are you free on? We really want to make Tennessee a hotspot for blading!
I'm looking to get back into beyblade since the release of Burst, and a tournament would definitely help. I live on Signal Mountain so I might be able to make it to a Nashville tourney.
Great. We're thinking of Standard Format due to not many people owning Bursts yet, or Plastics anymore.

Or I could be terribly wrong.
Any format other than HMS should be good for me, still have my ZERO-G/MFB and a some Plastics.
Standard or Limited would probably be the best course of action; I feel we'll have younger bladers joining.

Also I could tag along a friend or two if we don't meet the # of people required.
I could go maybe. I'd probably lose, but i lose at everything so its no big deal.
I'll be holding a standard tournament in Asheville, NC on October 10th or 11th. Would any of you guys be interested in coming out?

Also, I might be up for something in November. I'm used to driving to raleigh for events anyway.
Considering I already have to drive to Mid Tennesee, I would not drive to NC.
But if you could come down, that would be great.
So me and Neo think Novemenr 7 is a good date. Are you guys free than?

Confirmed:
Me
The Best Duck
Neo
TheGreatBaba
ZachBob
ASG

Maybe: