THINGS YOU LIKE AND DONT LIKE ABOUT BURST BEYBLADES

HELLO, if anyone is bored and wants to talk about stuff that they don't like or do like about burst Beyblades, or if you want to just talk about beyblade in general, this is the thread for you.

I don't like the thing about double chassis in sparking. What I liked about the GT system is that you could customize the teeth, but they were still able to burst enough for the battles to be fun. With double chassis in sparking the battles are still fun because any beyblade battle is fun. But double chassis' make the bey so hard to burst because the disc is inside the chassis, that you don't even have to customize the teeth anymore.
This is spam also we already have a thread about this. Sorry if i am being "rude"
(Sep. 23, 2020  7:13 PM)kai edits Wrote: This is spam also we already have a thread about this. Sorry if i am being "rude"

dude, the reason you are as you say"rude" is because you do this.
I don’t like how Burst beys don’t really let side characters shine.
(Sep. 23, 2020  7:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  7:13 PM)kai edits Wrote: This is spam also we already have a thread about this. Sorry if i am being "rude"

dude, the reason you are as you say"rude" is because you do this.

Actually, he’s not being rude. He’s telling you that your post was wack, which it is. Telling someone they’re wrong isn’t rude, unless you’re hostile about it.

There should already be a thread like this, but this thread seems to be created just to start an argument, which goes against the community rules.
dude you have legit posted in the Beyblade random thoughts thread, kai edits is totally right couldn't have said it better myself