Oct

THE *GINGA* BIRTHDAY BASH (Burst Experimental)

Silver Spring, Maryland
Martin Luther King Jr. Park
1120 Jackson Road
  Under the pavillion or on the grass.
12:15 PM on 10/01/2016
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

THE *GINGA* BIRTHDAY BASH
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1st 2016
Martin Luther King Jr. Park
Burst Experimental Format, MFB Limited (UPDATED BAN LIST)

Directions/Additional Information
1120 Jackson Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20904. We will be playing either under the pavilion or on the grass.

Tournament Time: Tournament Registration and Free Play will be starting around 11:15 AM, however we be starting the event at 12:15 PM. It would be appreciated, however, if attendees would be there at least a couple of minutes earlier so we can get the battles and or blocks ready beforehand. We'd like to get the tournament done as soon as we can, but if your going to be late PM me or post in this thread.

Entry Fees: Tournament entry will cost five dollars a person, although if an extra ten is payed, a Blader Passport would be yours, along with a cool Passport Face online! Most importantly, though, free tournaments until your passport expires the following year. How cool is that! As you know it allows you to enter any tournament for the next year without paying the fee, as well as giving you the chance to participate in whatever contests or giveaways the WBO may offer.

SPECIAL ENTRY FEES NOTE
Because we will be running the Burst Experimental Format, entry in the Burst tournament IS ABSOLUTELY FREE. While it is unranked, there are many other benifits including
  • Entry is free for everyone
  • Faces and Credits are included (except Shards of Amaterios)
  • All entrants will be entered into a Hasbro-themed BeyLotto! Details below.
Please discuss these changes and direct any questions you may have to the Experimental Tournament Format Changes Discussion thread.

That's right! There is a Hasbro themed BeyLotto for ALL PARTICIPANTS of this experimental format! More details here.

Updated MFB Limited Banlist
  • Gravity is UNBANNED
  • Dark Knight/Ronin is BANNED
Side Note: Please, PLEASE, PLEASE keep a hold on each and every part you own. We'd like to avoid thefts of all types, from Beyblades to game systems and laptops. Keep all your personal belongings close to your person at all times; do not leave them hanging around, as they are YOUR responsibility, and the tournament staff cannot be held liable for thefts.

PRIZES Besides the usual credits and Faces and the EXCLUSIVE BEYLOTTO, first place of each format will receive a FREE Beyblade Burst Random Booster Three! Additionally, as it my my birthday bash, you can expect free PIZZA and COOKIES!!!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

im a maybe ill check with my dad rn
Count me as a maybe on this tournament, this is so short notice...
(Sep. 23, 2016  1:59 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Count me as a maybe on this tournament, this is so short notice...

It is over a week in advance. How much longer would you need to know ahead of time, ideally?
just to be clear its on the 1st not the 24th right
(Sep. 23, 2016  2:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2016  1:59 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Count me as a maybe on this tournament, this is so short notice...

It is over a week in advance. How much longer would you need to know ahead of time, ideally?

(Sep. 23, 2016  2:05 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: just to be clear its on the 1st not the 24th right

The OP says 9/24, but the title says 10/1... Can @[*Ginga*] confirm the date? Or does a Committee member know?
Yeah, totally sorry about that. The 24th was the original date but some things came up. The date of the tournament is October 1st.
(Sep. 23, 2016  2:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Well, I was reading too fast and my brain immediately thought it was this month not next month.

Edit: Just saw Ginga's post. So I was reading Saturday the 24 in the OP.
I'll be there.

This will be super fun can't wait to see you guys
We'll try to make it.
Awesome, can't wait to see you guys!
Ayyy why is this dank tournament isn't on the Upcoming Event?
Hopefully I'll be able to make it, my car is broken but it should be fixed tomorrow
Awesome, let me know!
Ayo guys! I will be selling good stuff for the tournament!

I have 3 more SET of 8 Beyblade Burst Random Booster Vol. 3 Yeager Yggdrasil G. Y. for $80! In addition to buying the set I will be adding a free Beylauncher and a custom choice of your own for Burst OR MFB from my own collection! This is the best deal for anyone who is getting into Beyblade Burst for the first time or wanting to get a Set of RBV3 at a dirty cheap price here in the U.S!

I have an opened MINT Random Layer Collector Vol. 3 for only $20

I accept 2 forms of payment
-Paypal
-Cash at the tournament site
Is it at the park regardless of the weather?
Yep! It should clear up by Saturday, and we'll play under the pavillion.
Wasn't able to get my car fixed, so I won't be able to make it
Tournament is still on! We will be playing under the pavillion.
Note to all; Never do Birthday Bashes it an absolute curse. You're more likely to lose than winning. Like dis boi@[*Ginga*] lost 4 times to Sniper, Yami , BeyNinja and The Grimyipper.

Anyone wants a video of Ginga salty moment?
but i got first in burst doe
Congrats on a another successful event, you guys! And happy late birthday to Ginga!

Looking forward to seeing the full results and whatever video and photos you guys got. Smile
Anyone gonna post winning combos and junk?
oops:

Burst experimental:

1st - *Ginga*
2nd - Yami
3rd - TheGrimRipper

Limited:
1st - Sniper
2nd - TheGrimRipper
3rd - Yami