THE BEYBLADE STORY FROM THE BEGGINING

(Mar. 09, 2021  8:51 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:47 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Wow. That’s harsh. Well people have different opinions so maybe others will like it

Bruh, its not garbage first of all. I noticed that you @"Spin Stealing" are very rude tbh. TheRogueBlader, I'm reading this fan fic, and my honest opinion is this:

85/100

Well, I gave my very honest opinion, I asked him if he wanted my honest opinion, and that's what I did.
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:54 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:51 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Bruh, its not garbage first of all. I noticed that you @"Spin Stealing" are very rude tbh. TheRogueBlader, I'm reading this fan fic, and my honest opinion is this:

85/100

Well, I gave my very honest opinion, I asked him if he wanted my honest opinion, and that's what I did.

but this is not the first time you've been rude, and everyone VERY WELL knows that
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:51 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:47 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Wow. That’s harsh. Well people have different opinions so maybe others will like it

You did ask for his honest opinion. Would you like a Cheeto Rating?
Sure

(Mar. 09, 2021  8:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

Bruh, its not garbage first of all. I noticed that you @"Spin Stealing" are very rude tbh. TheRogueBlader, I'm reading this fan fic, and my honest opinion is this:

85/100
Cool. So should I continue?
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:55 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:54 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Well, I gave my very honest opinion, I asked him if he wanted my honest opinion, and that's what I did.

but this is not the first time you've been rude, and everyone VERY WELL knows that

Well that was over a month ago when I was much too entitle to my opinion.
*cough*And calling someone VERY RUDE is also very nice*cough*

(Mar. 09, 2021  8:57 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:51 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You did ask for his honest opinion. Would you like a Cheeto Rating?
Sure

(Mar. 09, 2021  8:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Bruh, its not garbage first of all. I noticed that you @"Spin Stealing" are very rude tbh. TheRogueBlader, I'm reading this fan fic, and my honest opinion is this:

85/100

Well, yeah I guess. There's no downsides
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:51 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You did ask for his honest opinion. Would you like a Cheeto Rating?
Sure

(Mar. 09, 2021  8:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Bruh, its not garbage first of all. I noticed that you @"Spin Stealing" are very rude tbh. TheRogueBlader, I'm reading this fan fic, and my honest opinion is this:

85/100

If u want to. Your choice, I can't really decide for you

All Im saying is that this Fan Fic's good and I like it
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:58 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: but this is not the first time you've been rude, and everyone VERY WELL knows that

(Mar. 09, 2021  8:57 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Sure

Ok, I’ll see if anyone else wants me to continue
You should continue, just because someone was a bit too blunt about it doesn't mean you can't improve your work.
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:58 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:55 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: but this is not the first time you've been rude, and everyone VERY WELL knows that

(Mar. 09, 2021  8:57 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Sure

It's a nicer insult then the insults you make
(Mar. 09, 2021  9:00 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You should continue, just because someone was a bit too blunt about it doesn't mean you can't improve your work.

Thanks man. 
I know this is unrelated but I really enjoy the WBO, there’s so many supportive people and I’ve made so many friends I just months of being here ever since I joined in July 2020
(Mar. 09, 2021  9:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  9:00 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You should continue, just because someone was a bit too blunt about it doesn't mean you can't improve your work.

Thanks man. 
I know this is unrelated but I really enjoy the WBO, there’s so many supportive people and I’ve made so many friends I just months of being here ever since I joined in July 2020
That's good to hear, don't let anyone make you feel down.
TheRogueBlader, You made a typo. BEGGINING and beginning have some differences
(Mar. 09, 2021  9:00 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:58 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Well that was over a month ago when I was much too entitle to my opinion.

It's a nicer insult then the insults you make

Hey, now that really stings. I gave my honest opinion. I do not see what I could've done wrong, I know I was harsh, but I gave the truth.
(Mar. 09, 2021  9:02 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: TheRogueBlader, You made a typo. BEGGINING and beginning have some differences

Oh, that’s why beginning always autocorrects.

(Mar. 09, 2021  9:02 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  9:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Thanks man. 
That's good to hear, don't let anyone make you feel down.

Thanks man
(Mar. 09, 2021  9:03 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  9:00 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: It's a nicer insult then the insults you make

Hey, now that really stings. I gave my honest opinion. I do not see what I could've done wrong, I know I was harsh, but I gave the truth.

the truth? That's cap
Grammar: 2.5/5 It’s essentially a wall of text.
Story: 3/5 It has some potential, but it’s pacing is wack.
Characters: 1.5/5 Canon characters are out of character, most characters don’t even have a personality. The 1.5 is just because I somewhat find the character dynamic between Phi and Hyde is interesting.
Dialogue: 2/5 It’s lifeless for the most part. Hyde’s lines are spicy though.
Length: 2.5/5 It’s inconsistent in length, could use a lot more detail, and makes things feel either too slow or too fast.

Total: 11.5/25
Sure

85/100

Here is what I think. First of all, can you make a line of blank between every line. The line spacing for WBO makes it really close together and when reading a fan fic it makes my eyes hurt a little. It would also help if you use these "" when speaking. It helps seperates out the story and the talking if that makes sense. Finally, I feel like you are kind of changing Phi he feels less evil. Overall though, I really like it. I only talked about things you could change, but the Fan-fic is actually really good. You have a good story line going right now and I think if you add some phi character development so that he gets more evil than I think this could be one of the best fan-fics. Good Job! BTW I think your thread was high-jacked LOL.
(Mar. 09, 2021  9:04 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  9:03 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Hey, now that really stings. I gave my honest opinion. I do not see what I could've done wrong, I know I was harsh, but I gave the truth.

the truth? That's cap

Cap? I'm confused.
(Mar. 09, 2021  9:42 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  9:04 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: the truth? That's cap

Cap? I'm confused.

i think he means carp.
(Mar. 09, 2021  10:44 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  9:42 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Cap? I'm confused.

i think he means carp.

oh, the c word? Well idc what he has to say, because idc- ik that im innocent and idc if some random person on the internet doesnt believe/think that.