TAKARA-TOMY Asia Championships 2011

It was the exhibition match held about 1 ~ 2 hours after the main event. The countries were shuffled with each regular pairing with junior player from a different country. Whats shown was just the finals though (top 3).

I think the winner was Team L Drago if I recall correctly (Malaysia + Singapore). Only a certificate was given out though I think.
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That was just a small part of the whole trophey hah :
http://response.jp/article/img/2011/08/2...58113.html
The man with an orange T-shirt is Adachi Takafumi.

http://response.jp/article/img/2011/08/2...58114.html
http://response.jp/article/img/2011/08/2...58112.html

There was an opening ceremony where everyone swore to create bonds of friendship ... ?
YU+KI apparently did a live, and Adachi Takafumi was there for an autograph session too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnBEkYajQmo

Ah, so the Nemesis prototype in the new Bey Ta Go machine is not actually stuck ... ?
Wasn't that known?

(Sep. 04, 2011  3:32 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Wasn't that known?

No, usually all Beyblades associated with the Bey Ta Go machines are always stuck, they cannot move from the centre.
(Aug. 26, 2011  3:09 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: That blue grip is hot.

And TT imported Hasbro stadiums? WTH? There is absolutely no point in that, because they cost more and aren't as good as TT attacks (from that country's perspective).

i think they imported those just to show the Asians(Japanese in general) what western countries have.... same as with the triple battle set...again it's not to promote Hasbro but just for show....
(Sep. 04, 2011  3:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  3:32 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Wasn't that known?

No, usually all Beyblades associated with the Bey Ta Go machines are always stuck, they cannot move from the centre.

Oh, sorry, I got mixed up with the other one.Gasp
(Jul. 18, 2011  1:06 PM)nitrodamuz Wrote: A bit review for Indonesian Beytournament Championship pictures (courtesy of fb: beyblade indo):
Indonesian representatives category 7 - 8 yr old (left) and category 9 - 12 yr old (right) WBO ID mercurypegasis (Click to View)
the final battle day on july 16 location : Jakarta, Indonesia. courtesy of FB: beyblade indo (Click to View)

I was one of the Grand Finalists but just at then, my Only launcher i brought, beylauncher LR broke..... i made the champion's Combos he said that i should be the winner
(Sep. 14, 2011  9:58 AM)Omnitrix9999 Wrote: is the phil. tourney over?

All of them are over, since the actual championships for Asia is over ...
(Sep. 14, 2011  9:58 AM)Omnitrix9999 Wrote: is the phil. tourney over?

there will still be tourneys in the Philippines... but the representative of Asia has already been decided so no trips to Japan at stake as of the moment...
Is this somehow intertwined to the hasbro championships? I think because i saw somewhere that the champion of america will go to canada and represent USA! Cant wait until then.
Usa will probably be Hell Kerbecs. Im just waiting for our boys in NYC to put a video up.
(Sep. 30, 2011  10:32 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: Is this somehow intertwined to the hasbro championships? I think because i saw somewhere that the champion of america will go to canada and represent USA! Cant wait until then.

Of course. The winner(s) from the Asia Championships will travel to the World Championships which will be held in Canada in March 2012.
it just puzzles me what stadium they're gonna use for the world championships... but most likely they will be using Japan's cool stadium setups...
(Oct. 01, 2011  3:47 AM)LR Blader Wrote: it just puzzles me what stadium they're gonna use for the world championships... but most likely they will be using Japan's cool stadium setups...

Most unlikely, actually.
I saw some Hasbro stadiums in the pictures too.
(Oct. 01, 2011  4:16 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: I saw some Hasbro stadiums in the pictures too.

If we are thinking of the same thing, those were just for show, in a very small and unpopular part of the room.
When is the next Philippine Beyblade Competition for the Asian Championships?
(Jul. 16, 2011  1:48 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Wow, this is amazing. I seriously wish I could participate, it looks amazing to see such a large tournament.

I hope no one in the Philippines get disqualified for fake parts. They seem to be everywhere.

Thanks Kai-V!

So do I...I wish I could participate in a good tournament. They have fake parts in the Philippines? And judging by your tone of voice by that, you are Filipino also? I hate fake parts.

EDIT: I just realized I quoted a post from a few months ago. Anyway.

ZicarusPH: Kai-V will keep you updated on it. So far, I believe it is unknown.
yes we do have fake beys sold in streets but it would be useless to buy them because

1. they break easily
2. they're too light
3. most of the time parts are incorrect
4. inspection in tournaments are tight (they don't even allow broken launcher handles and switching prongs)
5. participants need to bring their boxes (should be licensed by bankee trading inc.) example you use a cancer face, you'll have to bring the box of the beyblade you got it from whether if it's a booster or random booster.
6. so there is no way that fakes are used in tournaments

oh yeah I'm a Filipino too
The world championships are gonna be AWSUM! The world champion will be crowned! I wonder who he will be.
You should have simply edited your previous post instead of double posting.

Also, the prizes are probably mentioned somewhere on YTV's site.
K. Usually when i do that it does it automaticly. Dunno why not this time...
this is so cool when is the next uk championship
(Feb. 02, 2012  8:01 PM)GALAXY$$$ Wrote: this is so cool when is the next uk championship

Actually it was already done, a champion was chosen, but the championship was so poorly advertised that nobody even knew about it. Hopefully you can console yourself with our regular tournaments in London.