TAKARA-TOMY Asia Championships 2011

A bit review for Indonesian Beytournament Championship pictures (courtesy of fb: beyblade indo):
Indonesian representatives category 7 - 8 yr old (left) and category 9 - 12 yr old (right) WBO ID mercurypegasis (Click to View)
the final battle day on july 16 location : Jakarta, Indonesia. courtesy of FB: beyblade indo (Click to View)
[Huge quote removed.]
(Jul. 17, 2011  4:59 PM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: We have two guys representing Singapore. This was how they were selected.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=WwSt8N3DOlE
And FYI, all Singapore tourneys are like this Smile I wonder how WBO tourneys are like.
come on ! Stop asking about Singapore and ask me! I'm from Singapore and attended the world championship qualification tournament!!!! No offense Smile
(Jul. 16, 2011  7:15 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Thanks Kai-V!
I was In malaysia and singapore a few months ago....but i guess the times now with all these new beys coming out.
dam would this be awesome. :3
Come here(Singapore)again and face me during the next tournamentSmile
Dude. I know just as well as you. I'm a Singaporean. I participate in the tournaments too. You're probably just some kid who thinks he's some big shot.
Anyone here will participate the HK championship?
(Jul. 18, 2011  2:09 AM)Ronin Fox Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2011  1:33 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: Heres some information on the participants of the Philippines:

Regular (Ages 9-12): Kurt Dee

Junior (Ages 6-8): FJ "Syoti" Chua

YEEEEEE-haw, GO, Philippines! Cute Ah, if only my younger cousin in Manila were serious about blading, he would've tried his hand at the qualifying rounds. He was an avid blader during the Plastic generation and the beginning of the HMS generation. Will this upcoming TT tournament be streamed anywhere? I'd love to watch it.
Good luck.
Man.... I wished this Happened when I was 16 while I was still back in my home country, Malaysia XD then again... can't say my friends didn't wished for this and suggested it to the Shop that sold original Takara Plastic Beys and where we had the tourneys every month.
(Jul. 22, 2011  5:58 AM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: Dude. I know just as well as you. I'm a Singaporean. I participate in the tournaments too. You're probably just some kid who thinks he's some big shot.

No. Not really. Jus cos I see so many 'Singapore' based questions and know the answer and I just need to let it out Smile
So this was what my local Toys R Us are making a fuss about.They even gave us huge discounts!Alas,I'd ignored their notice,since I don't have any WBBa ID,and this is what I get.Sad.I will try to find who is the winner in Malaysia though!
Ok,just received some info.The winner in Malaysia is :-Joshua Lee.Non-WBO,I think.Well,good luck for him!I think he used Hell Kerbecs BD145WD since I saw a picture of him with it.
I think a simplified, English version of TAKARA-TOMY's rulebook was posted on the official site five days ago :
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/im...ng_fin.pdf

At least, I did not remember it being available when I made this topic.

What we refer to as a BeyBattle is flatly called a "competition" in Japan, apparently.

Hm, special stickers released in a CoroCoro issue are actually illegal ? So, these ?

I wish TAKARA-TOMY was a lot clearer about that mode change rule. They have been using "disassemble" very conveniently up until now, so why not clarify if it still applies ... Why is "mode" even in quotation marks, and in which case would the judge reject a request to change "mode" ...

Clarification on Gravity Perseus, that is good. A "battle" is basically our "round".

Hah, they wrote "Sleep Out" instead of "Slip Out".

"Either Beyblade stopped spinning.
※ How to define “Stopped” – the speed of Beyblade towards the original direction becomes 0."
This is very awkward.

This is so good to have though, because now people can stop arguing and complaining to us that we have unfounded rules or anything like that.

Here is the guide they kept referring to for checking banned Beyblade parts, have they banned anything at all ?
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/im...eg_fin.pdf
They seem to be showing all the parts ...
EDIT : Ah, none of the parts introduced in 4D are legal.
(Aug. 09, 2011  6:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, special stickers released in a CoroCoro issue are actually illegal ? So, these ?

That's odd. Confused It says "Stickers from Official Coro-Coro Magazines published in Feb 2011 are not allowed" ... are those stickers from the CoroCoro February 2011 issue?

I found this interesting:

"If the string of the launcher comes in contact with Beyblade after launching, the judge may stop the battle and announce a rematch. To ensure fairness, players being judged on interfering their opponents for 2 times will be disqualified immediately."

I've noticed the string of the BeyLauncher interfering in a battle numerous times before (even to myself in the final of BEYBLADE REVIVAL CUP), but we don't specifically address this issue in the WBO rules, do we? Usually the effect is negligible, but the string can in fact send a Beyblade flying across the stadium in a completely different direction.
I hate the age limited. Because of that, I can't attend. This really bugs me. I definitely sure, Vietnam participants will lost. Uh, I hope they enlarge the age limit. I want to participate so much.

In Vietnam they also limit the usage of Beyblade, from BB1-->104 and no rare beyblade allow.

Anyway, Good Luck to All that ENter
(Aug. 09, 2011  8:33 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: dammit...they missed Sol Blaze V145AS and Divine Chimera TR145FB
Look carefully. Almost all game/movie/premium exclusive beys were omit out unless it had a normal release
So far, the WBBA rules seem to differ slightly depending on the franchisee companies in each country. I do believe that the point system is being used throughout all TT countries though.

It's good that they now disclose the universal guideline.
The rules were an interesting read. The images of the Stadiums were informative and I think it's something worth considering adding to our rulebooks too.

My favourite part of the rulebook is the "Manners of Beyblade" section, haha.
Those stickers are illegal? That's weird..
In Malaysia,the would only allow BB-01-BB-101.Why?No $D beys are allowed.Maybe coz 4D anime it not in Malaysia yet.Before the second anime season arrived in Malaysia,they banned all MFB season two.
Also,we should add Manners of beyblade as one of our rules haha
From what it states here there will be a live broadcast of the finalist match here.
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/gr...1_ust.html
(Aug. 13, 2011  7:28 PM)Fonspark Wrote: From what it states here there will be a live broadcast of the finalist match here.

Ah, hopefully someone in the same timezone can record the livestream, because that is way too early for those of us in the Western part of the world.
(Aug. 13, 2011  7:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2011  7:28 PM)Fonspark Wrote: From what it states here there will be a live broadcast of the finalist match here.

Ah, hopefully someone in the same timezone can record the livestream, because that is way too early for those of us in the Western part of the world.
Maybe AkirasDaddy, or other japanese members.
I can always record it since I am only 3 hrs ahead of japan time.
Maybe I could record it,maybe,is Japan timezone's same as Hong Kong?
Ah, I did not strictly mean the same timezone, just "time zone" perhaps, hah. For America, the time of the broadcast is just not healthy to be awake at, so if anybody for whom it would be healthy could record it, that would be appreciated.

This is a good site to conver the time TAKARA-TOMY gave to your timezone :
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
Uh,I maybe can record it.It is today in Malaysia anyway.