Synchrom Force Smashers.

Revizer Dragooon TH220MB(fairly new) vs. Duo(semi-worn) Gasher 160WD(fairly new)
Dragooon: 5/10
Gasher: 5/10
Standard Procedure + Grip
Detailed Results
Dragooon win percentage (50%)
This combo is a force smasher. Can someone test this against Flash? I know these results are iffy, but I will post more test results soon. Also I tried 230 but it didn't work because it was too wobbly.

MF-H Twisted Bull 230CS vs. Revizer Dragooon TH220MB
(Bobmcdoogal's Request)
Standard Procedure + Grip + Alternating Launches
Bull: 8/10
Dragooon: 2/10
Detailed Results
Dragooon win percentage (20%)

MSF-H Ifraid Revizer TH220MB vs. Duo Gasher W145WD
Standard Procedure + Ifraid first
Ifraid: 16/20
Gasher: 4/20
Detailed Results
Ifraid Win Percentage (80%)
Alot of times Ifraid would force smash it and make Duo and itself lose spin but it would win by alot of rotations.

MSF-H Ifraid Revizer 230MB vs. Duo Gasher 230D
(Kain_Highwind's Request)
Standard Procedure + Duo First
Ifraid: 1/10
Duo: 9/10
Detailed Results
Anything on 230 can defeat this and it's purpose.
What stadium are these tests in?
(Nov. 11, 2012  2:18 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: What stadium are these tests in?
BB-10.

Can you test is againest MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB
(Nov. 11, 2012  2:25 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Can you test this against MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB?
Sorry, only have one MB. I can do Duo on CS?
(Nov. 11, 2012  2:49 AM)PurpleTiger Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  2:25 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Can you test this against MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB?
How about Basalt instead of Duo and use CS
(Nov. 11, 2012  2:51 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  2:49 AM)PurpleTiger Wrote:
How about Basalt instead of Duo and use CS
Ok sure. Will post soon. Maybe in a half - hour. MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS.

MF-H Twisted Bull 230CS vs. Revizer Dragooon TH220MB
Standard Procedure + Grip + Alternating Launches
Bull: 8/10
Dragooon: 2/10
Detailed Results
Dragooon win percentage (20%)
And the point of this combo is?
You're supposed to do 20 tests,not 10.
I'd like to see comparison tests with TH220 compared to 230. Anyways, the point of this combo would be the sway wouldn't it? So 230 would most likely be better.
(Nov. 11, 2012  3:27 AM)HellFireMan18â„¢ Wrote: You're supposed to do 20 tests,not 10.
I didn't want to wear my MB too fast.
@ Ginga, It's supposed to force smash.
@ Tri, I'll test it in Zero G when I get it.
If it is a force smasher, use Ifraid on the bottom. I believe it can deal some pretty nasty force smash.
(Nov. 11, 2012  3:43 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: If it is a force smasher, use Ifraid on the bottom. I believe it can deal some pretty nasty force smash.
When I get it.
If this is a force smasher, why do you use such a tall track & MB as bottom? Forcesmasher need to make contact with the opponent's metal wheel & this combo is way too tall.
And the tip isn't even aggressive...
I will hopefully make a video and show you it soon.
Actually, this is really a pretty good setup for a force smasher; TH170 is a brilliant choice since you can line up with your foe, and MB's height actually really helps since you can make contact against higher tracks like SA165. Also, MB actually IS rather aggressive at the start of a match (the most important part for a force smasher imo), especially if it's worn a bit.

My only recommendation about the track/tip setup would be using RB if you can get it. It's comparably tall to MB (maybe a little taller, actually) and the rubber helps control any recoil you get from trying to force smash your foe.

With the chrome wheels, Ifraid is a good choice for force smashing IIRC. Kain_Highwind has also been talking about Gryph doing well for this, so if you get one of those try it out! Still, this might work better than we're thinking.

A MSF(-H) would not go unappreciated either to further help reduce recoil, especially when using MB.

All-in-all, this sounds like a neat combo! You do need to do 20 rounds for your testing (don't worry about wearing down your MB; I actually prefer worn MBs myself, and since it's metal it won't wear down for a long time) and some more tests against low foes would be stellar to show if this combo is actually force smashing well.
In case people are wondering what Force Smash is, read the Beywiki article on it. In layman's term, it means hammering down the opponent, and not to be confused with a regular Smash Attack.
@ Inguilt/Uwik AWESOME that 2 of the most famous combo makers posted in my thread. Thanks very much. I will get to some more testing when I get more parts & etc...
New test results!!!
MSF-H Ifraid Revizer TH220MB vs. Duo Gasher W145WD
Standard Procedure + Ifraid first
Ifraid: 16/20
Gasher: 4/20
Detailed Results
Alot of times Ifraid would force smash it and make Duo and itself lose spin but it would win by alot of rotations.
I would like to see some tests against Duo Gasher 230D if you do not mind. Duo combo and Duo ____ 230 MB usually give most force smashers a lot of trouble.
(Dec. 17, 2012  11:15 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: I would like to see some tests against Duo Gasher 230D if you do not mind. Duo combo and Duo ____ 230 MB usually give most force smashers a lot of trouble.
Ok, Maybe thirty min.
This question is more for Kain_Highwind than anyone else since I know he can really help with this: What chrome wheels are best for Force/Downward smash? You like Gryph, right?

Also, we should discuss tips. MB is a great choice, and I already mentioned RB. Another option that Kain_Highwind brought to our attention is BSF; are there any others that should be considered?
(Dec. 18, 2012  3:24 AM)Ingulit Wrote: This question is more for Kain_Highwind than anyone else since I know he can really help with this: What chrome wheels are best for Force/Downward smash? You like Gryph, right?

Also, we should discuss tips. MB is a great choice, and I already mentioned RB. Another option that Kain_Highwind brought to our attention is BSF; are there any others that should be considered?

Maybe WSF cause it's aggressive when first launched then it cools down. Also, someone really needs to test this in a Zero-G stadium.
I can test in a Zero-G stadium before I travel. It might have similar results, though.