Sydney Tournament?

Hey guys,

wondering whether there were any Adults thinking of organizing an Official Tournament. I've just joined WBO and thought there would be more guys from Sydney and more Tournaments. If you are interested and keen to Organize a tournament let the whole Aussie thread know. (I'm not organizing because i'm only 14!)

Thx for reading :D
Hmm, pretty sure you don't need to be an adult to organise a tournament. When I was your age, I actually moved to Sydney and lived on my own. 14 year olds are awesome at organising and running stuff. You can be too.

That said:

(Dec. 30, 2015  12:05 PM)Beylon Wrote: Sydney has a few hopeful moments from time to time but has basically been quiet for years. There are bladers all over the place but nobody seems to able to unite them all. Maybe it is time?

To all sydney bladers; if you're wanting to hold a tournament and hoping to recruit support through this forum, please, please, please make sure you host your tournament IN THE CBD. Hyde Park, Darling Harbour, The Domain, Circular Quay. Anywhere else is just weird and shady and will scare people away.

Remember, this is the internet and we don't all live in your neighbourhood. Hosting in the CBD is the only way to make your tournament accessible to everyone.

More recently, there has been some activity at Gosford. Check the Newcastle thread for that; it's only train trip away....
Hello @[AquaMaster217]. To host tournament you don't need to be an adult. Any Human can host event no matter age, religion, etc. I'm 15 year old and started hosting event* and there are lots of blader who are younger then you but are host (like Mitsu for example, who is 13 year old but he is host, modarator and a advance member!)

You just need 7 bladers, 1 BB-10 (or any legal stadium), and have to read all PDFs here https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...cial-Rules

Then make a event proposal thread here https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Event-Proposals

Edit:- I'm not from Sydney, I'm from India.

*my event is yet to approved
yeah i agree with Crackblaze with that me myself is actually 14 and i want to host or join a perth tounament