[Sydney, Australia] Tournament in Late March/Early April??

Poll: Which should be the tournament name?

Beythunder!
25.81%
Riverside Beys
19.35%
Beywave
48.39%
Other
6.45%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
exactly
why cant we just have a tournament
i havent have even had a tournament
i just want to battle now wait while there are like 30 ppl
serouisly cant we just the tournament be official
(Mar. 10, 2011  10:28 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I'm not grumpy, I'm frustrated at the lack of organisation put in this, and frankly, Kai-V does not have enough faith in either of you to put a functioning tournament together.

should I apologise that Raykon is in the hospital?

I have university, and that is much harder to deal with than you think.

If you want monthly tournaments, ask me.

Not a single person I have seen has properly asked for more frequent tournaments, only a smattering of people PMing me "When is the next tournament".

Quite simply, if you want my help show me the information and be proactive.

If you have so many people asking for tournaments, how come the impression I get is there's only 6 people or less attending?

I mean, you don't even have an attendance list.

Think about what Raykon and I do before thinking you can organise a tournament like us.

No, "You battle whoever you want until you get a certain amount of wins" is not close enough, or anywhere near how a round robin works.

I'm confident you have never read, or at least understand the rule guide either.

I've given you advice as to where to host your "tournament", and niether of you seem to have any certainty as to even the date of the tournament.
i do not get it whats the point? trying to say to us that we can not do anything without Raykon or you maybe Kai-V may not trust me or greenx but well i do not EVEN no anyone at good game haven been there we all enjoy Raykon and your tourneys but cant we have a go at making a tourney by ourselves or with your help
because sometimes some people Cannot make ONE DAY and they have to wait until you make a tourney

No disrespect

But Raykon is hospital for a completely different reason and we all are sad for Raykon being in hospital and thank you for giving advice but we might have differences in plans i want to host a tourney in the city area so bladers in those areas Can have a Go
please just give us a chance!
(Mar. 10, 2011  10:28 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I'm not grumpy, I'm frustrated at the lack of organisation put in this, and frankly, Kai-V does not have enough faith in either of you to put a functioning tournament together.

should I apologise that Raykon is in the hospital?

I have university, and that is much harder to deal with than you think.

If you want monthly tournaments, ask me.

Not a single person I have seen has properly asked for more frequent tournaments, only a smattering of people PMing me "When is the next tournament".

Quite simply, if you want my help show me the information and be proactive.

If you have so many people asking for tournaments, how come the impression I get is there's only 6 people or less attending?

I mean, you don't even have an attendance list.

Think about what Raykon and I do before thinking you can organise a tournament like us.

No, "You battle whoever you want until you get a certain amount of wins" is not close enough, or anywhere near how a round robin works.

I'm confident you have never read, or at least understand the rule guide either.

I've given you advice as to where to host your "tournament", and niether of you seem to have any certainty as to even the date of the tournament.
First of all, the date is the 27th...it has been for the past week, second of all, i have over 15 people coming and if i were to advertise this tournament on my youtube i'd be way to scared to even guess how many people would show up. And im following Raykon's EXACT example of a tournament (the one on in December). TO EVERYONE ELSE Im going to put up a proposal within the next 24-hours. THIS ISNT THE CORRECT THREAD to complain about your tough life.....
The one in December is a bad xample of one to follow.

I never said I had a tough life, it's a busy one.

Good luck with your "tournament".

By the way, you don't say "first of all" if it's your only point.

Nor did you debate any of my other points.

Perhaps it's because it's true.

you've grown an inflated ego of late, unfounded.
moji i see no pint to put that up if it even has NOTHING to do with greenx's tourney and what's the point trying to stop us making any well that did not work because at the moment you make me think that your impressions are VERY WRONG because there is 18 people on that attendance list that you probably couldn't even bother to read and as greenx said this isnt the place to complain about YOUR busy Life.................
It did, in fact have relevance, if you would read my post properly.

From what I've seen, this is basically full of SPAM, and no real ideas of how to manage a tournament.

rules must be followed carefully, and I've seen less than standard employment of them in your consideratinos of your tournament.
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:02 AM)momiji manju Wrote: It did, in fact have relevance, if you would read my post properly.

From what I've seen, this is basically full of SPAM, and no real ideas of how to manage a tournament.

rules must be followed carefully, and I've seen less than standard employment of them in your consideratinos of your tournament.

Ok, look i'm over this...im sure we are all good people and that Momiji was just trying to give helpful suggestions / advice and we took it the wrong way and didn't listen. Thank-you for your help, i have put up an Event Proposal and so far everything is look great, Kai-V just said that i would have to make it a DOUBLE ELIMINATION FORMAT and then everything will be a GO!. Anyone who posts anything else negative after this post may get into trouble.
so whens the tournament
can u buy a blader pp
if u cant how much is admission
thnx!
I'm interested, and I can tag along with my MFB Attack. Btw, some of the people on that list are no longer active, or banned lol. DOesn't matter that much though, just pointing out.

I can also help supply prizes, and I am familiar with the Round Robin and Elimination set-up.
can anyone tell me whens the tournament and plz tell me where is the area of Parramatta Park? and what date plus what stataum should i bring (balnce or stamina srry i have bad english)
As a final word, I only began to post here beccause Kai-V asked me to help, or create a tournament myself.

Properly understand my words before you react.
so is this official cause i dont want to miss out
balance stadiums are essential please bring to this tourney any way sorry about that moji maybe i took it in the wrong way that was a load of spamming i did about that but anyway there is no point to fight over it or argue okay hope that we can get along...
nile wat about my stadium u think??
tat is perfect size... i think..
not too big not too small
and MOMIJI when d u back to Australia????
yeah i think your stadium is suggestible to use but you have to ask greenx for the answer
so now what is it official ive been waiting so long for an tourney
The tournament will go ahead even if the WBO doesn't want to make it official.
i dont care official or not
we enjoy beyblading..so thats fine!!!
Same we had a great non[b]OFFICIAL[\b]tourney so go ahead greenx because aslong as we enjoy beyblading it will be fun I'm bringing
My friend infinite libra to this one
Hey what time is it? Tongue_out
Would anyone like to buy a used storm capricorn on the day.
It comes with a launcher.
maybe how much
and is the tip in good condition
Say an offer and the tip is in pretty good condtion , i'm bringing it on the day anyway i'll show it to you..
kk to me if its been used i say usally 15-10 (matters what it is sumtimes 20)
if sumthing is messed up a bit i only do 5$ im picky my friends rf was 1 mm off and i didnt want it only 1 lolz ( iwas gonna pay 5)
yeah ill just see on the day
Yeah what bey are you using?