[Sydney, Australia] Tournament in Late March/Early April??

Poll: Which should be the tournament name?

Beythunder!
25.81%
Riverside Beys
19.35%
Beywave
48.39%
Other
6.45%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
hahaha Lol Then you have to beat me and My Killer Combos
i had a Killer it pretty Carp.
no I mean seriously KILLER not the wheel the word lol
ohh lol

so what are you using i want to use all of mune Grin

anyone selling a earth wheel?
uh.. just buy one of Nbeyblademaniac cause he sell anything alone
im not allowed to use cretit card nor paypal

i pwn n00bs a.k.a Kyoya-S
Sorry, but i need my earth wheel and if anything, i need another.
I canot wait to Pwn n00bz cant wait either with a top tier or a random i will smash the n00bz
So, alot of SPAM here.
@6th or 27th are fine fro me but any-other day im busy
Ok, looks like its the 26th if anyone has any objections please say so now before i make it official. OK, tournament talk only now, we need to stay on topic.
26th is the best date for me yas and i will have my maximum beys by then
bring on the top tiers yea
ill bring my staduim ill tak a photo to see if its usable for tournament
Are sonokong square stadiums legal?
please 27th
please!
i might come i dont think i can all i got is a rock aries and my mum might not let me come so ye
(Mar. 07, 2011  8:55 AM)Gattor Wolf Wrote: i might come i dont think i can all i got is a rock aries and my mum might not let me come so ye

Try asking her.
OK GUYS, looks like the date will be the 27th as EVERYONE can go on that day, and there aren't any SATURDAY sports to worry about.
THE LEGAL STADIUMS ARE: Attack, Balance and SUPER ATTACK.
Are we still allowed to bring illegal stadiums for like practice before and after?
(Mar. 07, 2011  12:34 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Are we still allowed to bring illegal stadiums for like practice before and after?

Absolutely, all other stadiums can be used for free play or as you said (practise matches).
hey greenx im wondering can we use 4 wheel system becuause im getting my libra and i MAY want to use it
(Mar. 08, 2011  7:09 AM)Nile Wrote: hey greenx im wondering can we use 4 wheel system becuause im getting my libra and i MAY want to use it

OF COURSE! Smile Its still part of the beyblade metal fight era.
great Now im sad i Cancelled the order Unhappy
okay plz keep it now on the 27TH cuz if not i cant come
cuz my dad needs tto organise day offs
soz cant go
I so want to come, but i probably won't be alowed to, but other then that who is filming on the day?