[Sydney, Australia] Tournament in Late March/Early April??

Poll: Which should be the tournament name?

Beythunder!
25.81%
Riverside Beys
19.35%
Beywave
48.39%
Other
6.45%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
(Mar. 09, 2011  2:25 AM)Beaul83 Wrote: I so want to come, but i probably won't be alowed to, but other then that who is filming on the day?

GreenXBlade will be filming. I will be filming a bit
i will try to film the important parts means my battles and My team and the semis and the finals lol i would prob be at finals
okay this better be on the 27th cuz thats what im telling my dad
This is on the 27th right?

Lol, I'm like dead in like the first round probably. Haven't battled since um, I was 6 or something..
im prob going to go noob first round then okayish next CANT WAIt to battle greenx
Can I battle a noob on first round please lol but that wud be sad
Its round robin guys, you battle other people only once and u get a total number of wins, People with the highest wins face-off. I'll explain it in more detail later.
That is most definitely not how a round robin works.

Read the rule guide if you're going to at least try to make this official.
This is how a round robin works you play everyone until there is no more people then you see who has the highest points wins!
(Mar. 10, 2011  7:14 AM)Nile Wrote: This is how a round robin works you play everyone until there is no more people then you see who has the highest points wins!

Isnt that what i said???
(Mar. 10, 2011  7:49 AM)GreeNxBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  7:14 AM)Nile Wrote: This is how a round robin works you play everyone until there is no more people then you see who has the highest points wins!

Isnt that what i said???

Pretty much.
what date????????
Yeah but I don't think moji is happy with us? And the only difference is that it is preset who you battle greens you RULE
(Mar. 10, 2011  8:08 AM)Nile Wrote: Yeah but I don't think moji is happy with us? And the only difference is that it is preset who you battle greens you RULE

okay, the second half of that made no sense. OFF TOPIC: i invited him to the tournament to help host but i dont know why he's so grumpy about it.
I know nothing about this do I'm confused?? Anyway as I said maybe he said to wait for raykon but we went ahead because so many people wanted a tourney
He might be giving you advice
(Mar. 10, 2011  8:14 AM)Nile Wrote: I know nothing about this do I'm confused?? Anyway as I said maybe he said to wait for raykon but we went ahead because so many people wanted a tourney
He might be giving you advice

Look, people want monthly tournaments, not over-crowded ones every 3 months.
what date
Yeah I completely agree with you because I suppose that I'd do another one next term in ablukea because it always us in burrwood
can't wait for the tourney, isit on the 27th?
So am I allowed to buy a Blader Pass on the day?
i think so but greenx said that you need to talk to kai-V about that? i dont know but prob
Meh. I've brought one online but the thingy is screwing up for me..
I'm not grumpy, I'm frustrated at the lack of organisation put in this, and frankly, Kai-V does not have enough faith in either of you to put a functioning tournament together.

should I apologise that Raykon is in the hospital?

I have university, and that is much harder to deal with than you think.

If you want monthly tournaments, ask me.

Not a single person I have seen has properly asked for more frequent tournaments, only a smattering of people PMing me "When is the next tournament".

Quite simply, if you want my help show me the information and be proactive.

If you have so many people asking for tournaments, how come the impression I get is there's only 6 people or less attending?

I mean, you don't even have an attendance list.

Think about what Raykon and I do before thinking you can organise a tournament like us.

No, "You battle whoever you want until you get a certain amount of wins" is not close enough, or anywhere near how a round robin works.

I'm confident you have never read, or at least understand the rule guide either.

I've given you advice as to where to host your "tournament", and niether of you seem to have any certainty as to even the date of the tournament.
So your telling us you can make tournaments by yourself and you want to do it. Why can't you just help GreenX with his? Its going to take a while until Raykon comes back so why can't we have one before he comes back? Im not angry and I dont want to get you angry but why can't you just let GreenX hold his tournament?
I agree with Bakers. Why not just help GreenX out?, I mean there's at least 10 beybladers or more coming, we have the date, the place, everything pretty much except it being official and a bit more. Why go to more trouble when you just help GreenX out?