[Sydney, Australia] Tournament in Late March/Early April??

Poll: Which should be the tournament name?

Beythunder!
25.81%
Riverside Beys
19.35%
Beywave
48.39%
Other
6.45%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:26 AM)Nile Wrote: I mean you lol... can you cause i will then come second
same i will buy one two cause need free access

Umm, yes i can. Though if u want, on the day we might be able to trade depending on what i choose to buy. That's if i even come first, second or third. You never know what could happen.
hmm prizez seem good
one prob if these are the prizez im only aiming for third
i got galaxy pegasus, ray unicorno, rock giraffe, thermal lacerta and soon getting in themail hell kerbecs and flame byxis
basiclly at the moment i only want the metal faces
maybe a second galaxy peg for the R2F and thats about it
hmmm i wish there was something else.....ray gill (jokes)

hmm i dont know, so if im coming first or second (which i highly doubt cuz i fail and its my first tournament) im giving away the place to some one and go third insted
ill be Practicing GATTYAKI hahahaha soz for the incorect spelling
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:35 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: hmm prizez seem good
one prob if these are the prizez im only aiming for third
i got galaxy pegasus, ray unicorno, rock giraffe, thermal lacerta and soon getting in themail hell kerbecs and flame byxis
basiclly at the moment i only want the metal faces
maybe a second galaxy peg for the R2F and thats about it
hmmm i wish there was something else.....ray gill (jokes)

hmm i dont know, so if im coming first or second (which i highly doubt cuz i fail and its my first tournament) im giving away the place to some one and go third insted
yeh, i can do that, either Ray Gill for second or First place.
where did you get SK hell kerbecs
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:47 AM)Nile Wrote: where did you get SK hell kerbecs

Sorry but i dont want to disclose where i buy my products, all i can say is Ebay. Please stay on topic.
oh sorry oh and with the tourney what kind of atyle cant WAit To pownzer n00bz
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:55 AM)Nile Wrote: oh sorry oh and with the tourney what kind of atyle cant WAit To pownzer n00bz

It will most likely be a standard round robin.
how about the double elimination
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:06 AM)Nile Wrote: how about the double elimination

No because we have less than 20 people. And if you lose twice then what? You're bored and have to wait.
oh okay maybe ill do round robin too i decide on the day and greenx are you coming to mine?
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:09 AM)Nile Wrote: oh okay maybe ill do round robin too i decide on the day and greenx are you coming to mine?

umm, maybe. I have like 6-8 school assignments to do around that time. Ill be done with my work on the 25th of March so probably not. Ill see when the time comes.
oh Carp never mind after all if i can come to yours i dont care so cant Wait!!!!
Nile i thought you had hell kerbecs i have it and its the best
so the date is....and should i bring my burning firetsrike stdium?
(Mar. 05, 2011  11:28 AM)glinny Wrote: so the date is....and should i bring my burning firetsrike stdium?

Right now it looks like the 26th or 27th...yes bring your stadium, it could be used for free play, or if we lack official stadiums, we might have to resort to some hasbro ones.
No, you must use official stadiums.

so it can only be used for free play.

But none of the tournaments are approved, so you can do whatever, really.

Stay patient and Raykon and I will be able to organise something good.
Quality over quantity.
(Mar. 05, 2011  2:13 PM)momiji manju Wrote: No, you must use official stadiums.

so it can only be used for free play.

But none of the tournaments are approved, so you can do whatever, really.

Stay patient and Raykon and I will be able to organise something good.
Quality over quantity.

Well, i didn't exactly say i was going to definitely resort to Hasbro stadiums...Quantity??? Really, in the tournament in December Raykon Had only 2 official stadiums (one was mine, other was his) and 5 Hasbro stadiums (EVEN A VORTEX stadium)... This tournament is still going through. And im fine if we only get to use 2 OFFICIAL Stadiums.
yeah thats right so ive talked to Kai-V about mine and me and greenx both have a official stadiums like greenx said you were using unofficial hasbro stadiums that easily can have dents or even lines to make some beyblades have an advantage we might have 3 official stadiums
oh greenx woudnt be the battle Burn bull 230cs cause i have one and so do you
Damn my Hell Kerbecs is awesome in my stadium but mine isnt takara tomy, sono kong nor hasbro its some random asian one i got from furrfect its blue and has 3 walls like a takara tomy one its abot 35 to 56 cm and has a bump in the center and you can bump it down but it wont be parallel with the ground.its here in my youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJrVlIu4DbI you can tell that my stadium tilts and soz bout the bad quality i used my mums camera. also greenx what video editor do you use?
hey Bakers dozen yes i do have a hell Kerbecs but burn bull is a top tier prob you will make then if you do that that will be Screwed up by my hell Kerbecs so its who can split beys with a Vulcan will be the winner Or meybe a Cyber..IDK
GreenX dont get the 50 deck set but r u sellin a earth wheel?
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:13 AM)GreeNxBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:39 AM)Nile Wrote: pls can they be either TT or hasbro cause i do not like SK
You know balance stadiums are official to can i bring mine in
Yes, it would be awesome if you brought the balance stadium
and
what's wrong with sonokong??? I know many people that WOULD LOVE a Hell Kerbecs or Killer Beafowl over a Dark Bull by Hasbro.
I was thinking the prizes would be:
1st: Hell Kerbecs/Flame Byxis/Galaxy Pegasis/Ray Unicorno
2nd: Therma Lacerta/Rock Giraffe/ something else
3rd: Either some metal faces or a Hasbro beyblade.

geez i need more metal face...
and tats good prize actually
Battle of the Burn Bulls!!!! like Fuyor Said Battle of the burn Bulls
nah im using my burn cancer mayby definatly Kerbecs