[Sydney, Australia] Doom Knights!!

Well we didn't have any team battles but we do have new members BladerDX and TNBlader welcome to the team
Big team you got there. Hopefully at least 3 of us can turn up at the next tourney
guys we might be having the meet up in 2 weeks it'll be held at burwood park
no 3 weeks k ut first we have to check if everyone can make it
not 3 weeks cause a tournament is held evry month
so 2 weeks
i think we need to vote for bladernx in our team
tnblade can stay cause he did well today but i'm not sure bout bladernx
no we will decide if everyone can go so we dont know
A meetup is a bad idea. Don't count on your parents permission for a maximum 30 minute event, versing a 45 minute drive. Not my call though, but just advising you. especially an event with 3 or 4 people. Not too safe either.
well this is just a test like a little experiment
ye also is anyone come to the tourny on the 6th of november i'm preetty sure i am is anyone else
I'm not sure its most likely that i am though
cool i made it...
what do i do now? Uncertain
u wait till the next tourny come and then we vs another team
hey who made the thread for the new tourny
No one yet
yeah dark blader has now we have to see who can come to the tourny well me ray stroker caN COME WHAT ABOUT ANYONE ELSE
I can come by the way when it becomes official do you want me to send out challenges to the other teams
ye and can someon bring a prize even a hasbro prize will be good
I notice that most of our members are using the team sig so if you are using the sig lease give credits to Taj12 for making the sig
Mmm... Thats cool.^ if you guys want to aplly for another banner please Pm me. I am much better than I was a few weeks back. Just look at my sig for proof.
hey guys so far everyone is going to bey-spring besides bladernx
Hey will there be other teams there and who are we versing
if i can come i'll ask the other members of iBlade to come...
Hey guys I'm quitting the team and making my own soon so see ya
oh sad Uncertain i might quit if rusty lets me join hes or i might just join bey ninjias
ye same