[Sydney, Australia] Doom Knights!!

does anyone even no when the next tourny is because i think we should stop thinking about prizes and start talking about how to improve
Next tournament is on the 9th of October its official and all but i haven't made a thread about it yet. We mentioned that in our challenge.
I kinda agree because i need to improve with my combo making and i need more parts and beys
When we versed iblade we lost because they were using 230. we need to think of a combo which will beat it
If i were you, i could continue via PM. And i'll warn you right now, you'll have to do better than "230". We'll be better than last time...
i know but that's how we lost and that was and idea it's not something we're going to focus on
no i blade focuses on their power as a team not induvidlly so if we make a rule that no help from other team members we will win plus we have more power so combined were unstoppable
Um... you guys can distribute parts as well. Its still a level playing field
hey can any of you guys help me with my combos via pm and can we make final whats our prize because i'm confused of what it is
i don't think it's a 4d bey anymore but a hell kerbecs would be good but i think it's fair that other team donate another good prize like basalt
No its still a 4D bey and iblade will also provide a 4D but if we can not get a 4D bey i might be able to get infinity libra as a prize and see if thats ok with iblade but other than that whats our prize and make your final decision
seriously i don't think that we should risk a 4d bey what will we do if we lose it.
Guys you should maybe discuss this in PM's since the whole thread is basically about what prize to bring.

BTW there is a tournament on the 9th(Still need to make the thread been heaps busy) so if you need prizes I would suggest you get it before then.
yeah guys and continue by om plz its spamming the thread
Ok soz
sp5 are u leaving doom knights cause u said u might join rusty's team
he cant join us unless me and rusty agree
u dont ask us
we ask u
yep and i never said i was going to leave but i said i might leave
guys can we not panic sp5 is not totally 100% that he is leaving and its not our decision if he is or not any way we shouldn't be focussing on bad news we should focus on how we can approve as a team at the next tournament i suggest all doom knights members meet up before the official matches and discuss on strategy
SP5, can you please remove me from the team list?
I will resign from the team.
k good luck in the outside team world
which teams are we vsing at the tourny
(Sep. 24, 2011  9:32 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: no i blade focuses on their power as a team not induvidlly so if we make a rule that no help from other team members we will win plus we have more power so combined were unstoppable

Of course we rely on our power as a team that's why they are called TEAM battles...
Hey how are we gonna pick the members that are gonna verse rusty's team because its 3V3
um i dont know