[Sydney, Australia] Doom Knights!!

bey ninga u, me and sp5
and for i blade we have bey ninga ray stroker and kyoa leone and for blazerxs team me kyoa leone and ray stroker
Well i don't know we can figure it out at the tournament or we can let our challengers pick who they want to pick
that's not fair we should vs peoplle by theire rankings in the team so both leaders battle both 2nd in charge battle ect
It is all random you pick your order and we pick ours. Same goes for any other team battle.
really i didn't know soz
yes thats correct but i said who will be battling but i will reveal witch order at the tourny because anyone can see our formation
Ok but we also need to perfect combos and strategy also guys we could share parts between the team and givet hem back at the end of the tournament
@doomknights, three of our members from beybladersx are coming to the tourney including me but i dun know about the other two in our team so hopefully we verse youse
EDIT: All our members are coming but the only thing is they have to sign up on the thread but they havent yet
we are battling ur team and every team battles are 3 vs 3
Ok so we are versing rusty's team iblade and bey blazers
SP5 will come up with the order of battle or he'll discuss with the team at the tournament
guys me and bey ninga think its a good idea if we have a team meetup each month to discuss beyblade stuff
Yeah it will be a very good way to bond with our fellow team mates and maybe our new ones we can also experiment with combos talk strategy and combos together as a team
There is more then likely going to be another tournament this month , so I wouldn't recommend having one this month although I won't be hosting anything for the next month or two. But guys there is usually a tournament every month anyway Tongue_out
Oh, and you guys may not verse Iblade cos so far only Darkness player is coming
Rusty yeah we're still planning on when to have it so we won't have it this month
Taj12 oh alright so iblade can't come to the tournament so that means that doom knights win by default
no if only one person is coming then its a 1on 1 battle
I don't think 1 on 1 is a team battle I think the minimum should be 3 Vs 3.
Where is the 'team' in that? And no its not a default win. That makes no sense. If someone has other commitments then you have to respect that. There is always the next tourney. Its not like this battle is a once in a life time opportunity.
ye taj has got a point but doe anyone else think that the meetup is a good idea
Alright i do respect that but other than that i'm all for the meet up
me and storm pegusas 5 think its a good idea to have a meet up every 2 months at burwood park
Alright but if there is a tournament in that month we won't meet up we'll just got to the tournament instead sowe'll just have to plan it
Hey I'm sp5 cause I'm at ray stroker s house and I say sometimes befor the tpurny, I'm going to post diffret times for the meet ups k guys
Alright but yeah if any of us get to the tournament early please wait until other teamates get there and when we all get there please show some intiative and help another member