[Sydney, Australia] Doom Knights!!

Storm pgeasus Travis oh sorry about spamming
i thought there were no spots left in the team and if there are i didn't see u at beyfreeze or mfb vs plastics tourny but i'm not the leader so it's not my decision
oh and soz about spamming
Fishy yeah i havent seen you at a tournament but since you have a bey rank guess youv been to a few well since im only second in command its not my decision
i think we should have a team vote instead of just the leader picking
does anyone agree with me?
I was at beyfreeze Smile
ummm bey ninjia i told u the shop keeper doesnt do tht type of things and also instead of waiting for the next torney can we just host one just for team battles?
kyoya your spamming the thread and plus fishy what did you come in your block
(Sep. 18, 2011  1:14 PM)kyoa leone Wrote: ummm bey ninjia i told u the shop keeper doesnt do tht type of things and also instead of waiting for the next torney can we just host one just for team battles?
ye that would be good because there is only like 1 tourny every 2 months
Kyoya that is a good ideah and i agree with this
If were going to have a tourny just for teams were going to have a to get te other teams to agree with us
That wouldn't work because there are only two, maybe three active sydney teams. Technically, the tourney will only go for 20 minutes and so you have limited people. On top of that most people won't even be allowed to go
what about we have the team tournys then we can have a block round robin but it will have to be unofficial
(Sep. 19, 2011  8:02 AM)ray stroker Wrote: what about we have the team tournys then we can have a block round robin but it will have to be unofficial

It will still be only 20 minutes. Thats way we keep it as part of a proper tourney
no it wouldn't it would take 20 min for the team tourny and then we could hvae a round robin instead and that would take 45min so 1hour and 5min
I have had 3 wins and 4 losses (my points are wrong its listed that I lost against momji but I actually won Smile
I'm not sure what i came in my block and besides I was using a Dark Wolf90SD Tongue_out
that was not mfb vs plastics and i know u beat me but i wasnt really practising before because i had an english assignment
Fishy sorry but ur not qualified plus this is storm peg and ray strker oppinion
You guys up for a team battle at back to school bash ? Although it will be using the real team format of course.
No prizes though and 3 Vs 3.
Well sure but could we still probably have a team tourny wuth prizes because the teams can provide prizes
(Sep. 20, 2011  11:02 AM)RustyXD Wrote: You guys up for a team battle at back to school bash ? Although it will be using the real team format of course.
No prizes though and 3 Vs 3.
Against who?
EDIT: I thought you weren't in a team
(Sep. 20, 2011  11:13 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: Well sure but could we still probably have a team tourny wuth prizes because the teams can provide prizes

I don't really want prizes TBH I just want to do it for the fun you guys can buy a prize and keep it for yourselves if you want , but I am not supplying any and I don't think my teammates are either.

Taj12 Obviously them since it is on there thread.
ok that sounds fair but i think we all have to agree
Guys since i'm buying the prize can you guys give me some money when we meet up at the tournament
ye i'll give like 5 bucks and r u still going to get me a phantom orion