How did it go
what was the attendance ?
who won?
did nile host it well this time?
ITS WAS TODAY??!?!!??!!?!?!? T.T i missed it Unhappy
(Jun. 19, 2011  6:56 AM)RustyXD Wrote: How did it go
what was the attendance ?1 person attened
who won?me!
did nile host it well this time?No one to host it for?
(Jun. 19, 2011  8:22 AM)Nile Wrote:
who won?me!

omg thats so sad Unhappy
wow thats sad i would have come but had to go to a car show Unhappy uh well i can come to the next 1
Well i did tell you to make an attendance list , no an intrested one , because half of the people did not mention they were attending (like me i just posted in the thread and then i was put on the intrested list)

@darkblader12 i don't think anyone would warn people since it is an un-offical tourney .
(Jun. 19, 2011  8:25 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  8:22 AM)Nile Wrote:
who won?me!

omg thats so sad Unhappy
u should like ASK SOMEONE TO WARN EVERYONE
people who said were coming and didn't put a note before 2.30 Will not be able to come to my tourneys....
permanent unless...i think about it...
(Jun. 19, 2011  8:35 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Well i did tell you to make an attendance list , no an intrested one , because half of the people did not mention they were attending (like me i just posted in the thread and then i was put on the intrested list)

@darkblader12 i don't think anyone would warn people since it is an un-offical tourney .

But still some people said they were comign so they get MY punishment anyway i loved ripping into the RB.7 And getting Hell Heracles 100 XF great prize huh..?
Nile no offence , but after this i think it is quite obvious that people want to go to offical tourneys so i would just wait for momji , raykon or greenx to host one. Am trying to get one going in the holidays Smile
I'll definitely do one in the holidays, typical rules we always have.
What, what do you mean you won i got confused you said the score was 3-0 and it was 3-2 and i was the one who only went
Yeah I know But what are the Chance of yours turning like mine 1 to 100000
see you can't give up...
or else you lose your money...
(Jun. 19, 2011  8:56 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I'll definitely do one in the holidays, typical rules we always have.

That's good Finaly a tourney to go to!
WHAT!!!
So you mean you were the only one?
That means if I went I could of won a prize or two because we were the only ones there.
Dang =(

But that's sad....
Also, the title is misleading, might want to change it.
yes i should change that now Thx momiji for the advice
@ Bakers i Didn't Run the tourney cause only ONE other person showed up "mailz0rr"
And yes it was a waste of my time...