[Sydney,Australia]BEY-2uo "Finished"

You can't change the cost of the tournament just because you want to...

You're essentially advertising your tournament for your own profit, on the WBO which as a principle doesn't allow leeching.

If it's not official, no charge should be applied, unless it's accumulatively equal to the cost of the prizes.
(Apr. 25, 2011  12:17 PM)momiji manju Wrote: You can't change the cost of the tournament just because you want to...

You're essentially advertising your tournament for your own profit, on the WBO which as a principle doesn't allow leeching.

If it's not official, no charge should be applied, unless it's accumulatively equal to the cost of the prizes.

The price of the prizes are quite high for they are all TT so maybe 4.50 or something around those lines due too I'm buying these on the net and they have to arrive before the tourney and at the moment can't order cause I'm sorta Broke....
Thank you momiji for the advice and help
hey i'm interested in the tourney! anything will do!!!
nile there is already 22 people on the interested list.i dont see the attending list anywhere so is the interested list the attending list or did u not make up your mind yet for the attending bladers?
Put Sprouts on the list.
I might come. Looks nice.
You know what, put me on that interested list. I wanna go to a tourney badly.
add stormpegasus626 to the list
lol
im coming for sure
keep coming 3rd TT
i am interested
hahahaha its on my birthday
(Apr. 29, 2011  10:22 PM)Slifer_Slacker Wrote: i am interested
where is pergola

read it properly next time
ITS IN BURWOOD
dont u know what a pergola is
(Apr. 29, 2011  10:22 PM)Slifer_Slacker Wrote: i am interested
where is pergola

A pergola is in Burwood Park
If you don't know what a pergola is its a gazebo
May I come?
And what time is it on? Whole day?
(Apr. 30, 2011  6:04 AM)Katanazero Wrote: May I come?
And what time is it on? Whole day?
its 11:30 am or 12 noon or something like that
nile dosnt know what the time for it is yet because it so long away that he dosen't know whats on his scheduele.
50 50 chance im coming this would be my first tourney

If u wanna vs me just look for the guy whos winning
Can I come and just watch if I can't be in the tournament?
So do we have to pay? This isn't an official tourney, though.
you will have to pay because nile will need money for the prizes Unhappy but do people with a bladers pass still have to pay??
Of course, it is unofficial.

Though it is important to note that this is a non-profit organisation, so to make a profit from advertising here is wrong.
My friend nilee said he is not allowed to go because he has a family member having a wedding so yeah and plus he forgot his password
I'm coming
no if you have a bladers pass...
this si as nonprofitable the price for entry is $4
(May. 02, 2011  9:00 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Of course, it is unofficial.

Though it is important to note that this is a non-profit organisation, so to make a profit from advertising here is wrong.
i am gaining close to what i need to loan to the person i loaned the money off....
there should be no profit due to the amount of you who have blader passes