[Sydney,Australia]BEY-2uo "Finished"

not sure if i will be able to attend but put me down as interested pls.
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:49 AM)momiji manju Wrote: @Bakers Dozen: He claimed to know all the rules well. He used rules completely different to the set by the WBO, as well as not being able to carry out a round robin with 12 people.

If he can't even handle that, how can he handle a proper group of up to 40-50 people?

There is still the issue of supervision, and Nile, how have you proved yourself recently?

I've still seen your SPAM, and you haven't managed your team thread well either.

Nor did you attempt to help, or even keep up with the matches during the last tournament.

Every match I had to find you before it could begin.

HE DIDNT EVEN FOLLOW A CORRECT FORMAT geez, and if he couldnt handle 12 then im really thinking of the thumbs down on this tourney if your expecting 30 ppl
and yeah what makes u think your trusted

I KNOW im basiclly copying moji but..... he is right, u need to be a lot older, able to understand format, even though im about the same age as u and WANT TO HOLD A TOURNEY its not like im blabbering making a tourney and then mucking up
i know i sound like a troll but its facts
anyway i believe kai-v and moji should decide on this and if it should be closed or not

( for sum epic reoson i feel like im gonna get warned, dont know why)
(Apr. 09, 2011  11:38 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:49 AM)momiji manju Wrote: @Bakers Dozen: He claimed to know all the rules well. He used rules completely different to the set by the WBO, as well as not being able to carry out a round robin with 12 people.

If he can't even handle that, how can he handle a proper group of up to 40-50 people?

There is still the issue of supervision, and Nile, how have you proved yourself recently?

I've still seen your SPAM, and you haven't managed your team thread well either.

Nor did you attempt to help, or even keep up with the matches during the last tournament.

HE DIDNT EVEN FOLLOW A CORRECT FORMAT geez, and if he couldnt handle 12 then im really thinking of the thumbs down on this tourney if your expecting 30 ppl

I KNOW im basiclly copying moji but..... he is right, u need to be a lot older, able to understand format, even though im about the same age as u and WANT TO HOLD A TOURNEY its not like im blabbering making a tourney and then mucking up
anyway i believe kai-v and moji should decide on this and if it should be closed or not

how does moji get to close the thread it is the Mods choice

You wouldnt get warned.

But I would just like to Point out your Bad Manners. You Yell at People ALL the Time and get so Angry at them so Easily. I mean Seriously Calm your Farm and/or Cool your Jets.

Also your spelling is Horrible o.O
(Apr. 11, 2011  9:10 AM)ÄŒhupa Çhups Wrote:

You wouldnt get warned.

But I would just like to Point out your Bad Manners. You Yell at People ALL the Time and get so Angry at them so Easily. I mean Seriously Calm your Farm and/or Cool your Jets.

Also your spelling is Horrible o.O

Lol..........
and he is expecting to host a tourney....
never mind this is a fail
poeple don't like it but anyway
We should stop spaming
Darkblader12 Calm the farm , Take a chill pill
So are you, and you haven't even given mention to any of the problems I addressed.

Currently GreeNxBlader wants to hold a tournament which I will assist with, if he wishes to carry through with it.
how am i getting angry, im pointing the facts, im cool down as ever when i talk okay
yes i want to hold one but in maybe 2 YEARS when im older enough
my spelling isnt bad, i rush when i type okay geez
i said moji should decide so he can tell kai-v or sumthing okay geez
(Apr. 11, 2011  2:42 PM)momiji manju Wrote: So are you, and you haven't even given mention to any of the problems I addressed.

Currently GreeNxBlader wants to hold a tournament which I will assist with, if he wishes to carry through with it.

momiji thankyou for the advice i am currently working on it
okay well using momiji's advice i am hopefully going to get better at this
and the spam needs to stop
nile you havent put me down on the list for interested
Maybe thats because this tourney won't get officialized. Nile, I'm sorry, but just go to GreenXBlader's tourney...
i can't well maybe but i am still going to try as long as i try i have a chance
and anyway what's the point of giving up when iv'e wasted some much time...
so nile is this going to go ahead
(Apr. 17, 2011  11:04 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: so nile is this going to go ahead
No it isn't or a mod would've closed the topic
(Apr. 17, 2011  11:20 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  11:04 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: so nile is this going to go ahead
No it isn't or a mod would've closed the topic

That makes no sence because if its not going a mod would close this yet its still open.
Sarcasm.
(Apr. 17, 2011  11:35 AM)^Kakashi^ Wrote: Sarcasm.

Ohh so its still going on.

I didn't know that! If it was it would have a =| face after the sentence.
I don't actually know. It seems like Sarcasm but who knows, he might of spelled the word wrong.
uh i did some spoonerism?
but it is still going ahead so that's great
i hope its official because i would like another official event
(Apr. 18, 2011  11:09 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: i hope its official because i would like another official event

its not official yet
HE WOULD OF SAID IT
geez pointless post
i'm adding you to the list travacorn
nile you should get someone to help you with the tourny like maybe monji or green x because they have experience.
(Apr. 21, 2011  9:58 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: nile you should get someone to help you with the tourny like maybe monji or green x because they have experience.

Moji does not want to...
so someone else might be able to help