[Sydney,Australia]BEY-2uo "Finished"

Name: Bey-2uo
Date: 19th of June 11:30
Reason for being so late:
Venue: Burwood park under the chess area
just in case if the day this is held it is raining go to the pergola too avoid the rain
This is the link to Google maps below it is up above the park ave I would recommend going to that big entrance you see
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=burw...a=N&tab=il
Expected Turnout:
well around 10-25
Format: Double Elimination
Reason for being so that that we would have enough time to finish all official matches

Prizes:
the prizes are
1st:Random Booster 7 TT
2nd:Flame Byxis TT
3rdConfusedcrew Capricorn TT

these prizes have been chosen either for the likes and the amount of good parts
Capricorn for it's MF and Screw
Byxis for 230 and WD
And then we have RB7 for simply all those awesome parts..

Interested:
greenXblader
bakersDozen
RustyXD
^Kakashi^
stormpegasus5
MTblades321
beaul83
Pikachu0909
Nile
beynijaX14
Cyber sora
Kyoa leone
Noob Blader
Darkblader12
Travisawesome
beybladegamer
Infinate libra
Mailz0rr
Strompegaus456
Earthlibra3
Sprouts
slifer_Slacker
unluckyXII
galeforce
katenzaro
raiguya89
beysage
strompegasus626
Hope
Mushy
leone88
we have 32 people and my max is 32 0 spot left
this will be put into two groups group A ,and B greenx will be judging one as me the other
Price;
$4
sorry bout the price everyone except bladers pass owners will pay..
Rundown;
what will happen is once 80% of you get there i will explain the rules from the standard rule book to all new players and then introduce each player and give them name tags afterwards the tourney will begin and you will be divided into two groups
Hmm wait can my teammate be my big brother? His not on a team but he can beat me=( Ohh and can I only use 1 Bey?
it dosent say anything about teams
Haha! it's on my birthday! I should be able to attend. However, i doubt that it will have as many people as last time, only because you're going to need Kai-V's approval to make it official which will of course get a lot more attention.
okay yes im pretty sure this will be accepted because i am trusted now and all i need is 8 people to confirm as attending or interested
I'll come. Lol. 6 days after this is my birthday Tongue_out
I'd come. IF MY LEG WERENT IN A CAST!!
Nile It's not up to you if you are Trusted.
I honestly don't think it will be approved.
Neither do I. From what I've seen, your last tourney was a fail, and if it weren't for Momiji, you would have screwed up another. I think I'm an alright candidate, but I do not believe that I am trusted. Anyway, I'm interested, and somewhat concerned weather I would've made this post for nothing. As long as this is on the Australian holidays, or two weeks after I can make it. I would like to purchase a passport on the day, if that day ever comes.

@Chupa I'm 21 Angry
Same with I Mushy I think I am OK But We are far From us Being Chosen. 1. I'm 12. and I thiink You are as well. Or maybe a Bit older.

I think WBO Should have a Rule saying if you are not 14 or Older your Tournament Proposal will not even be Thought about.
I heard about the "rules" used for the last meet up, and Nile you won't be approved unless you somehow ingrain the tournament rule guide into your brain.

Some of the rules I heard about were just plain horrible.
Also, what about supervision? You are definitely not old enough to look after everyone there, and if it wasn't for all the parents last tournament I'd have had to have a much larger part in overall supervision of everyone.
yo nile i can come but what time
sign me up
momiji got owned
(Apr. 07, 2011  11:01 AM)mtblades123 Wrote: sign me up
momiji got owned

? In regards to...?
he beat you at the last torney im guessing
wait i might come but what type is it i don't get it is it a tag-team or is it double elimination
sorry to say nile, but i agree with moji on this
i didnt see your tourney but from the many ppl i asked i heard it was bad
id like to come.... but im just not sure
also moji is right "SUPERVISION" is a big thing, many parents will feel awkward, im just thinking
Well if it is on i shall come if it is not then i wont come.
(Apr. 08, 2011  8:35 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: sorry to say nile, but i agree with moji on this
also moji is right "SUPERVISION" is a big thing, many parents will feel awkward, im just thinking

I never said it was bad all I said was the rules were wrong and a different winning system.
Back to topic: So it will be on even if its not official right?
ahh bakers nile isnt here he went away some where so he cant communicate with you
(Apr. 08, 2011  9:52 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2011  8:35 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: sorry to say nile, but i agree with moji on this

I never said it was bad all I said was the rules were wrong and a different winning system.
Back to topic: So it will be on even if its not official right?

you were not the only person i asked
i asked many people, MANY
their were only 12 . and how could you ask many people 12 isnt enough
@Bakers Dozen: He claimed to know all the rules well. He used rules completely different to the set by the WBO, as well as not being able to carry out a round robin with 12 people.

If he can't even handle that, how can he handle a proper group of up to 40-50 people?

There is still the issue of supervision, and Nile, how have you proved yourself recently?

I've still seen your SPAM, and you haven't managed your team thread well either.

Nor did you attempt to help, or even keep up with the matches during the last tournament.

Every match I had to find you before it could begin.
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:49 AM)momiji manju Wrote: @Bakers Dozen: He claimed to know all the rules well. He used rules completely different to the set by the WBO, as well as not being able to carry out a round robin with 12 people.

If he can't even handle that, how can he handle a proper group of up to 40-50 people?

There is still the issue of supervision, and Nile, how have you proved yourself recently?

I've still seen your SPAM, and you haven't managed your team thread well either.

Nor did you attempt to help, or even keep up with the matches during the last tournament.

Every match I had to find you before it could begin.

Yeah thats what I meant he didn't use the proper WBO rules.