[Sydney, Australia 6/11/11] Bey-Spring

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Date: 6th of November

Time : Free Play starts at 11 tournament starts at 12

Format: Most Likely Block Round Robin (Over 32 = Double Elimination, 12 and under = Round Robin)

Fee: $5 entry unless you have a blader pass then its free they are available for $10 on the day and let you get into any tournament for a year free.

Attendees

Judges
Darkblader12 (Me)
RustyXD
Bey Ninja 14x

Stadiums Count: 7
3x TT Attack Stadium
3x TT Balance Staduims
1x TT Standard Stadium

This Tournament may be organised by me but im going to be Getting MASSIVE help from Rusty
if we don't get enough "Payers" i may not buy Prizes however i just might
This is not official yet, waiting for 8 players

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

and who recorded
there were no blocks due to we had 10-9 people
Bey Ninja Recorded the most
the prizes were ...

1st with a Ray Unicorno
2nd with Basalt Horoguim
and 3rd with my Scythe Kronos with no PC FRAME ( i had 2 , i bought one before tourney cause i lost it)
Were they used or still in the box, so it was double elimination i guess??
of course not double elimination
it was Round Robin
um the Ray Unicorno was STILL in box
the Basalt was the Basalt i won at MFB VS Plastics = plastics,
open but mint
and i just made up the 3rd prize cuz we didnt have any, but i did lose the pc frame and had another scythe
I am Way behind the metagame now. Ah well. Congrats to all.
I came 4th LOL just missed out on placing as I lost to DB12 Tired

I used Basalt Bull 230D ( 2-1), Scythe Kronos TH170CS (0-1) , MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS (1-1)and Beat Lynx GB145RF (2-0).
(Nov. 06, 2011  6:34 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I came 4th LOL just missed out on placing as I lost to DB12 Tired

I used Basalt Bull 230D ( 2-1), Scythe Kronos TH170CS (0-1) , MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS (1-1)and Beat Lynx GB145RF (2-0).

it was cool cuz it was our first battle aswell
Smile
hey what did i come?
'soz guys i didnt come
Yup maliozrr i didnt stick with the same i used b:d on my basalt GREAT TONREY im a massive spamer Tired
Yeah the prizes weren't that good but I donated the unicorno
I will put the video up tomorrow it might be separate because I recorded so much but yeah I might host the next tournament and have a giveaway if there are enough prizes you guys could pm me suggestions of the date
so the total ranks
1st: BigBangBlader
2nd: KyoyaLeone
3rdGrinarkblader12
4th:RustyXD,TnBlader
6th:BeyNinja14x
7th:AussieDranzer,AussieNarrisa,Penrith1
10th:Brendon ( what was his WBO name, his parents didnt tell me?)
Wow!
Basalt? Phantom?? BGrin?!
The only person I can give props to is DB12 for taking a risk.
Other than that, well done on DB12 for Bey-Spring.
BTW, when do you think the next tournament will be named?
This is Matt/Penrith1,

I had a good time at my first tournament. I want thank Rusty for helping me out on the day. The beys I used was Meteo L drago 105F and Burn Pheonix/Fireblaze 130MS. Hopefully I will get better place than 7th next time and get my Revenge. Hopefully I will make better combonations next time. hahahahaha...
@travisisawesome:I will probably host the next one and I asked people to pm me a date during the school holidays or whenever and I'll see when I am free
sorry was meant to say round robin, accidentally said double elimination (silly me Smile )
(Nov. 06, 2011  9:13 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: so the total ranks
3rdGrinarkblader12
wait, so i cam 4th with RustyXD?!
or were you just lazy and couldn't be bothered to put in a 5th place?
(Nov. 07, 2011  7:32 AM)tNBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2011  9:13 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: so the total ranks
3rdGrinarkblader12
wait, so i cam 4th with RustyXD?!
or were you just lazy and couldn't be bothered to put in a 5th place?
u both had 5 wins
no one could have a 5th place
nor a 8th or 9th

Can you tell me when the next tournament is please....?????
Does anyone know when a new tournament is going to happen??????
stop asking just wait i think the reason the tournament is so late is because b4 u joined we had alot like once or twice a month just wait for it
(Jan. 19, 2012  11:14 PM)penrith1 Wrote: Does anyone know when a new tournament is going to happen??????
You can just make your own tournament
(Jan. 20, 2012  12:17 AM)NaLu Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2012  11:14 PM)penrith1 Wrote: Does anyone know when a new tournament is going to happen??????
You can just make your own tournament

i dont think hes ready.... no (offence) cuz i've been to many tournaments and i still cant host one Tired
This tournament has now been processed, and all Faces and Credits have been awarded. Congratulations all!

There were some irregularities in the administration of the tournament that led to an error in the finals. Gen SimpL (darkblader12) should not have made the finals as he had an actual record of 5-3, while tNBlader with an actual record of 6-2 did not get put in the finals as he should have been.

As such, Gen SimpL will not be awarded the Bronze Face, instead it will be awarded to tNBlader - who was guaranteed by his round robin performance to have earned at least that much.