[Sydney , Australia 11/9/11] MFB Vs Plastics 2 Tournaments In 1!

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

I know the title sounds strange but this is what I am going to do firstly we will have a MFB tournament as usual, then once the MFB tournament finishes we will have a plastic tournament (All plastics will be supplied, but you can still bring your own.)

Time: MFB tournament starts at 12 should end at around 2pm. Plastic tournament starts at as soon as MFB tournament finishes and should only take an Hour – An hour and a half .

Venue: Burwood Park , Sydney Australia

Date : 11th of September

Format: Block Round Robin for MFB. Round Robin for Plastic.

Entrance fee : $10 for entrance to both tournaments. $5 for just one tournament and free if you have a Bladers Pass, which you can get for $10 on the day.

Entrants

MFB (Limit 24) only 3 spots available!
Plastics (Limit 12) only 2 spots available!

Judges
RustyXD
Darkblader12
Travisawesome

Currently the plastic tournament matches will not be processed through the beypoint system although you will still get credits and faces. Please specify if you can attend both tournaments or only one. There is going to be no prizes/only first place prize for the plastic tournament , but you will get credits which you can put towards prizes.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I'll buy it off you if you come(Maybe). Guys try to keep all team talk off the thread please and trash talk as well.

AwesomeFufu I will be lending them out at random to people , as I don't have enough to let everyone choose the certain one they want.
is this gonna be an official tourney
Could I buy a plastic off u?
pm him bro your spammen
eragon when this thread moves from wbo general to official events it will
is this a joke mfb will win so all you classic beybladers good luck
Haha, are you really going to do this? I'll just warn you now that lending out parts makes everything quite alot harder. Write down who has borrowed what and such before the tournament to save yourself some trouble.

Put me down as maybes for both, but I'm not really into the hosting stuff these days, I'll be taking a break for a while.
(Aug. 16, 2011  11:10 PM)@ce Wrote: is this a joke mfb will win so all you classic beybladers good luck

What's there to joke about
It's not MFB vs plastics
hey just a question if i pay $10 dollars on the day do i get the bladers passport as well or do i have to pay $10 for tourney and a seperate $10 for bladers passport?
also are there gonna be any prizes? just asking...
(Aug. 17, 2011  1:20 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Haha, are you really going to do this? I'll just warn you now that lending out parts makes everything quite alot harder. Write down who has borrowed what and such before the tournament to save yourself some trouble.

Put me down as maybes for both, but I'm not really into the hosting stuff these days, I'll be taking a break for a while.

Haha thanks for the advice bro Smile It'll be fun to battle you again since I have lost to you twice Tongue_out

Bunnii , no you just pay $10 and ask for a passport. Yes there will be prizes.
ok cool... i'll be buying a passport then! can't wait to battle!
Found this thread and was like YAY!!!! Then i found out its on my parent's aniversary and i was like T_T, but dad said since the MFB ( im only coming for the MFB tourney if i come ) is like 12 to 2, he'll think about it
It should be 12-2 there are no guarantees. If you can't make this I should be making another tournament on October 9th so try to keep that free Smile
(Aug. 18, 2011  7:45 AM)RustyXD Wrote: It should be 12-2 there are no guarantees. If you can't make this I should be making another tournament on October 9th so try to keep that free Smile

ill be helping that ( i want to, 3 days after b-day lol)
if this is 12-2 whens the plastics?
EDIT: soz just read the OP lol
Oh just realised you put a maybe list can you put me on the maybe for mfb
I guess I can go to both. It's a hard choice choosing between money for Animania or Beyblade. BLAARRGH.
(Aug. 18, 2011  10:21 AM)Unlucky Wrote: I guess I can go to both. It's a hard choice choosing between money for Animania or Beyblade. BLAARRGH.

Are you 100% sure because last time you didn't show , so i need your 100% commitment.
(Aug. 18, 2011  10:25 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2011  10:21 AM)Unlucky Wrote: I guess I can go to both. It's a hard choice choosing between money for Animania or Beyblade. BLAARRGH.

Are you 100% sure because last time you didn't show , so i need your 100% commitment.

Something always happens on Saturday, which makes me unable to go. And I always wake up late. So we'll see. If there's a maybe list then put me on there. Oh, Parents, you so silly.

Ok you will be on the maybe list , but you no its on a sunday right?
(Aug. 18, 2011  12:04 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Ok you will be on the maybe list , but you no its on a sunday right?
Errr. Know* and Sunday is the same as a Saturday, but I'll try my best to make it.
can you put me down as attend but only for MFB thanks
im coming only for mfb
cant wait for my two team battles Smile
Just MFB please. Man I need a string launcher or I'm bust with LL2.
EDIT:May I also judge a block on the day?
Hey rusty can i help with the judging if theres not enough judges
Mum is on my side about taking me to the tourney, so im 70% sure im coming, but dont put me on the attending list yet....
I might be coming if it is an official tounament. so put me as a maybe (mfb only)