[Sydney , Australia 11/9/11] MFB Vs Plastics 2 Tournaments In 1!

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

I know the title sounds strange but this is what I am going to do firstly we will have a MFB tournament as usual, then once the MFB tournament finishes we will have a plastic tournament (All plastics will be supplied, but you can still bring your own.)

Time: MFB tournament starts at 12 should end at around 2pm. Plastic tournament starts at as soon as MFB tournament finishes and should only take an Hour – An hour and a half .

Venue: Burwood Park , Sydney Australia

Date : 11th of September

Format: Block Round Robin for MFB. Round Robin for Plastic.

Entrance fee : $10 for entrance to both tournaments. $5 for just one tournament and free if you have a Bladers Pass, which you can get for $10 on the day.

Entrants

MFB (Limit 24) only 3 spots available!
Plastics (Limit 12) only 2 spots available!

Judges
RustyXD
Darkblader12
Travisawesome

Currently the plastic tournament matches will not be processed through the beypoint system although you will still get credits and faces. Please specify if you can attend both tournaments or only one. There is going to be no prizes/only first place prize for the plastic tournament , but you will get credits which you can put towards prizes.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

and when is it
11th of September , I am currently not taking maybes since it is a limited tournament , so only post if you can 100% come.
I CAN 100% COME!!! can you please put me down...
i can come only to MFB
I can definently come to the MFB tournament but its a maybe for the plastics by the way does the plastics tournament also count the HMS design aswell and if you want i can help with the judging
HMS and plastics are a different system so no you cannot use them.

Stadiums are needed so if you have one please bring it along
rusty i'll bring my MFB beys and i have on takara tomy attack beystadium if u want i can bring it...
I CAN 100% COME!!!
by the way are you going to propose the evnt when enough people come...
Sign me up (MFB only). My decision might change closer to date
By might change do you mean , as in you cannot come or going to both tournaments?

Bunnii2165 please bring your stadium , and i proposed the event like 1 minute before i made the thread Tongue_out
i definitely coming
never used a plastic for 7 years XD
By changind decision, i meant i might not come
Haha I assume your coming to both DB12?

taj12 I will not put you on the list unless your 100% sure you can attend.
you bet im coming to both
i need to PM u sumthing
read the one i sent also
ill reply to that
hey I can bring my beyblade stadium for the MFB tournament and it says that some plastics would be supplied what do you mean by that
That means that you don't need to own plastics , ill lend out mine Smile The stadium would be great.
ok thanks good to know
do u get credits for the mfb tourney
yeah... you get 1 credit for participating and i don't remember how much you get for 1,2 and 3....
hey rusty if you are lending out plastics i could come to the plastics as well...
yeah if your lending out plastics I can come to the plastics one
MAN I AM PUMPED FOR THIS TOURNEY!!! gotta beat Bey Ninja! Wink
sign me up i might bring my plastics but i only have 2
hope we get enough challengers... can't wait till rusty proposes it!
(Aug. 16, 2011  7:30 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: hope we get enough challengers... can't wait till rusty proposes it!

he already has proposed
he even told u that
read around
your spamming the thread
especially your other post
I have one plastic. No idea what it is. Bottom is magnetic. Might give it away. Useless to me
Rusty what plastics will be available for the plastic tournament?