Sword Art Online

Poll: What do you think of this anime so far?

Amazing
73.91%
OK
19.57%
Sucks
6.52%
Total: 100% 46 vote(s)
next season is where most of the problems with the first season were fixed, kirito is still a little op, but its explained that's through experience rather than just being well, op. while it aint perfect, its where the series puts it more on the plot side rather than trying to do fanservice (that's both in the common meaning and in the way of just giving everything the viewer wants) all the time.

ive just watched the movie and honestly, not sure how to feel about it. as a fan of the series it reminded me why i loved it in the first place, but at the same time my plot mind and reviewer mind was nagging me at how bad it was. after the recap i did like the side quest that acted as a replacement for a part of the novels that hasn't been animated yet (and may never will). it does get me pumped for second season though, which means it got its job done.
Where do you guys read the light novel? I can't seem to find a good place after the one I used was shut down.
(Jun. 22, 2014  9:07 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Where do you guys read the light novel? I can't seem to find a good place after the one I used was shut down.

Here you go! Grin
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/?title...Art_Online