Aug

Swag coping??? The Biggest Pegasus Fumble in Ages!

New York City, NY
2nd
3rd
Tournament Results
Mineral Springs, Central Park
West Side 69th Landscape Mineral Springs
  I'll be posting my exact coordinates that give walking directions to where I’ll be setting up!
12:30 PM on 08/24/2024
Format
Metal Fight Limited

A limited amount of official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook

Type
Deck

Up to three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with Bladers switching between them.

Read more
Admission
0 cash
NOT CANCELLED 💀

I missed the chance at the rarest MFB Bey, the PHW Pegasus prototype, I’m actually coping so hard that I’m making a tournament!

This tournament is sponsored by Beys and Bricks! More info will be said at the tournament!

Format: MFL, RANKED. Deck for the ENTIRE TOURNAMENT! (First to 3 points in first stage and first to 5 points in final stage)

Host & Head Judge: SwagLakitu

MFB Limited Banlist:
[Image: V0RFoMbSh2A_0qHP8CFK2Gq1-w0b2dnPEVLr9uEj...uk6ZAqeGnA]
[Image: PB39mZJXoYqhUgS8uZKw83F8oIweLlc5desFPIhG...lwN4IX8vwQ]

Zero-G/Shogun Steel Chrome/Warrior Wheels
  • You may not combine Zero-G/Shogun Steel Chrome/Warrior Wheels and “Synchrome” them together in Limited Format.
  • You may use Chrome/Warrior Wheels with Crystal Wheels.

Ranked Clauses
Be advised that this tournament will make use of the following Ranked Clause in addition to rules listed in the Format Rulebook:

Banlist Variation: Gravity Ban
  • The following Metal Wheel may not be used in this tournament: Gravity

Banlist Variation: Libra Ban
  • The following Metal Wheel may not be used in this tournament: Libra

Banlist Variation: Dark Knight Ban
  • The following Crystal Wheel may not be used in this tournament: Dark Knight/Ronin

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
lets go baby
Will there be loaner parts/beys available?
Swag check the weather it saying it might rain on Saturday
Unban Ronin bozo
Is the tournament still gonna be on Saturday? It says it will rain like there’s a high chance
Yeah iam out rain not looking at the start of the day
Yo everyone, I forgot that it doesn’t notify me when people make comments. It seems like the rain is really bad rn and theres apparently a flood watch so yeah, I’ma postpone it to next Saturday and we’ll see how the weather turns out!

Thanks for y'all's cooperation,
Manny A.

(Jun. 29, 2024  10:11 AM)ryandroid Wrote: Will there be loaner parts/beys available?

By the complaints of my parents I wont be able to bring the amount of beys I brought last time so sadly there wont be loaner parts but I will be selling!

(Jul. 11, 2024  1:33 AM)Aj23God Wrote: Unban Ronin bozo

Nuh uh
Hello everyone, I regret to inform you that I pulled a smol brain and lined up the date with the regional tournament known as Beyblade East, a very important tournament that I know a lot of people are set on going to, including me. So currently the state of the tournament is postponed/cancelled until I can find a good date in the future because having responsibilities sucks D:

But on a real note, sorry to everyone who was set on coming to this tournament and I hope yall can make it in the future date!

Thanks,
Manny A.
Yo everyone! This tournament has finally found a date which turned out to be the 24th. Hope yall could make it!

Thanks,
Manny A.
Yo everyone! So as most of yall know I live an hour-ish away from central park and theres mad traffic around here so I'm prolly gonna be a lil late, but nothing crazy.

Ill see yall there!
Manny A.
Guess I’ll be on time then hopefully I’m not the only one there early. Is it the same location as last time?
Yeah it will be!
(Aug. 24, 2024  4:17 PM)swaglakitu Wrote: Yeah it will be!

Wait the same location we had the tournament or same location as the original spot? I don’t see anyone here
What is the exact location for the tournament?
(Aug. 24, 2024  4:31 PM)GhostShredder Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2024  4:17 PM)swaglakitu Wrote: Yeah it will be!

Wait the same location we had the tournament or same location as the original spot? I don’t see anyone here

Yeah same spot as last time, right past the lik street thing, it starts at 12:30 and im running hella late cause traffic

(Aug. 24, 2024  4:58 PM)Delta99 Wrote: What is the exact location for the tournament?

https://maps.app.goo.gl/jNSyE1i2miSkn2DU9?g_st=ic

https://challonge.com/zv0e385j
Don't forget to enter the data into the pre-processing ("Winners" tab) next time.
This matches for event have now been processed.